Indiana Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Indiana Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Indiana Hoosiers Odds
2021 Indiana Hoosiers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Indiana University Bloomington|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||tMemorial Stadium|
No. 9 Indiana vs. No. 3 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Who would have thought that the Big Ten Game of the Year in the East Division would be between Indiana and Ohio State? The third-ranked Buckeyes host the No. 9 Hoosiers on Saturday with the winner holding the inside track to the division title.
How to Bet Indiana at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, noon ET
- Where: Ohio Stadium
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Ohio State -20.5 (total 66)
The Buckeyes annually crush Indiana and that was the case last year, 51-10. JK Dobbins ran for 193 yards and one touchdown, and he caught one of Justin Fields’ three touchdown passes. Dobbins is now in the NFL with the Ravens but Fields is still at OSU. The Buckeyes’ 41-point victory margin was the largest in the series since 2006, and it was the most lopsided road win for the Buckeyes in a series that dates to 1901. Indiana ran 31 times for 42 yards, the offensive line allowed five sacks, Damon Arnette Jr. ran back an IU interception back 96 yards for a touchdown, and the Hoosiers’ defense gave up 528 yards.
Saturday’s game will be the first time that Ohio State and Indiana have played when both teams are ranked in the top 10 of the Associated Press poll.
Why Bet on Indiana? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisIndiana brings its highest-ever AP ranking into a game vs. Ohio State. In 1944, it was ranked No. 15 entering its contest at Ohio Stadium, a 21-7 Ohio State victory. The other time times it was ranked was 1990 (No. 22) and 1993 (No. 19).
The Hoosiers (4-0) easily won at Michigan State 24-0 last Saturday for the program’s first 4-0 start since 1987, and its first win as a Top-10 team since 1967. The 24-point victory was the largest margin of victory for Indiana at Michigan State in the history of the rivalry, besting the previous mark of 16 (16-0) set in 1969. For the first time in program history, IU has defeated Penn State, Michigan and Michigan State in the same season.
QB Michael Penix Jr. completed 25-of-38 passes for 320 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions. He averaged 8.4 yards per pass attempt. For the second straight week, Indiana suffocated their opponent by controlling the clock for 39:14, with Michigan State only gaining 191 yards of total offense.
vTy Fryfogle caught 11 passes for 200 yards and two touchdowns in the win. That’s two games in a row where he recorded at least 140 yards and a touchdown. The senior wideout’s first touchdown came on a quick hitch where he appeared to be wrapped up by three Spartan defenders, only to wiggle free and bound his way into the end zone for a 16-yard score. His next touchdown was the result of a perfectly timed throw from Penix Jr. on a 25-yard out that Fryfogle turned up the right sideline for a 65-yard strike.
Tiawan Mullen, who led the Big Ten last year with 13 pass breakups (but no interceptions), recorded two interceptions, plus three tackles.
Indiana has won five-straight Big Ten conference games, tied for the longest streak in program history (1967), and 9-of-11 dating back to the 2019 season. This marks the most successful stretch of conference games since a 9-2 conference record from Oct. 3, 1987-Oct. 21, 1988.
Saturday marks IU’s first regular-season Top-10 showdown in program history and just the second overall (1968 Rose Bowl, No. 4 Indiana vs. No. 1 Southern Cal).
Why Bet on Ohio State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisOhio State (3-0) had last week’s game at Maryland canceled due to COVID-19 issues on the Terps. There will be no fans in attendance for this game or perhaps the rest of the season at Ohio Stadium. Family members of coaches and athletes are no longer permitted to attend sporting events for teams playing this fall due to a stay-at-home order in Columbus, Ohio.
The school had allowed a few hundred people at the first two home football games. The decision not allowing family members at football games will be reevaluated prior to Ohio State’s game against Michigan on Dec. 12.
Through three games, Justin Fields has thrown as many incompletions as he has touchdown passes and is a Heisman favorite. Coupled with his two rushing TDs, Fields has accounted for more touchdowns (13) than he has incompletions (11). He’s 72 of 83 on the year with 908 yards, 11 touchdowns and zero interceptions. Fields’ 86.7 percent completion percentage is the best three-game start to a season (min. 50 attempts) by anyone in college football since at least 2000.
Last year’s Heisman Trophy winner, Joe Burrow, has an 83.3 percent completion percentage in his first three games. The only other player to complete 85 percent or more of their passes was 2011 Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin of Baylor (85.2).
Through three games, WRs Chris Olave and Garrett Wilson have combined for 42 receptions for 632 yards and six touchdowns. They’ve accounted for 58.3 percent of the Buckeyes’ total completions, 69.6 percent of their receiving yards and 54.5 percent of their touchdown receptions.
As for Saturday, the Buckeyes have won 24 consecutive games over Indiana since a 27-all tie in 1990. Indiana last defeated Ohio State consecutively in 1987 and 1988. Since 1952, Ohio State owns a 55-2-2 record in the series. The Buckeyes have averaged 42.4 points per game in the last 10 games against Indiana.
Ohio State offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson served as Indiana’s head coach from 2011-16.
- Hoosiers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games.
- Hoosiers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Buckeyes are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 conference games.
- Buckeyes are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games following a straight up win.
- Buckeyes are 14-6 ATS in their last 20 games overall.
- Road team is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
- Ohio State 38, Indiana 23
College Football Betting News
Indiana Hoosiers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Indiana Hoosiers Game Odds, Hoosiers Live Odds, This Weeks Indiana Hoosiers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Indiana team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hoosiers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Indiana NCAA Football News & other info on the Indiana Hoosiers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Indiana Hoosiers Today!
- No. 9 Indiana vs. No. 3 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisWho would have thought that the Big Ten Game of the Year in the East Division would be between Indiana and Ohio State? The third-ranked Buckeyes host the No. 9 Hoosiers on Saturday with the winner holding the inside track to the division title. How to Bet Indiana at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, noon Read More
- No. 10 Indiana vs Michigan State Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisOne of the biggest national surprises so far in college football is No. 10 Indiana, and the Hoosiers look to stay unbeaten and take sole possession of first in the Big Ten East Division with a win at Michigan State on Saturday. How to Bet Indiana at Michigan State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, noon ET Where: Read More
- Big Ten Football Returns This WeekBack in mid-August, the Big Ten canceled its football season for 2020 because of the coronavirus and planned to play in the winter/spring of 2021. However, that decision didn’t go over well with coaches, players, fans, even President Trump. The ACC, Big 12 and SEC started their seasons in September and finally the pressure was too much for fairly new Read More
- Michael Penix Jr. Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 SeasonIndiana is known as a basketball school and has never had a Heisman Trophy winner. Quarterback Michael Penix Jr. looks to change that this year. Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Penix’s Heisman Trophy chances and Indiana’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Heisman Trophy odds: Penix is +3500 Read More
- Indiana vs Tennessee 2019 Gator Bowl Betting Lines & PreviewIt’s two unranked schools facing off in the Gator Bowl on Thursday night as surprising Indiana of the Big Ten takes on surging Tennessee of the SEC. The Vols are slight favorites on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Indiana vs Tennessee Gator Bowl Betting Lines & Game Info When: Thursday, 7 PM ET Where: TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville Read More
- Michigan vs Indiana 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Game PreviewYou begin to understand the level of pressure on certain teams when you see the public reaction to a loss or an overall season record. A perfect example can be seen in Alabama, where losing a game and potentially missing out on the playoffs is seen as a disappointing season. The same is true of Clemson, who are unbeaten yet Read More
- Indiana vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Game Info & PickFans of college football are very often quick to jump on the playoff committee every time a new set of rankings are released. Part of the problem is that we all have out own ideas about what the top 4 should look like, ideas that don’t always fall in line with what the committee believes. The harsh reality, though, is Read More
- Indiana vs Michigan NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & PredictionThere’s really no chance that No. 4 Michigan loses as a huge home NCAAF betting favorite to Indiana on Saturday. Right? It is potentially a huge trap game for the Wolverines ahead of their mega-showdown to close the regular season against rival Ohio State. How to Bet Indiana vs Michigan NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & Game Info .@P_Rams12 Read More
- Penn State at Indiana NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & PickThe Penn State Nittany Lions attempt to shrug off a loss in Week 7 when they battle the Indiana Hoosiers on the road in NCAA Football Week 8. Penn State dropped a game at home to rival Michigan State. Will the Nittany Lions take out their frustrations on big dog Indiana? Keep reading for the latest college football odds, analysis, Read More
- Michigan State vs Indiana 2018 NCAA Football Week 4
- Wisconsin at Indiana College Football Week 10 Betting Preview & Pick
- Week 7 College Football Betting Lines & Preview for Michigan at Indiana
- College Football Week 7 Odds & SU Picks
- Can Penn State Avoid Late Heroics to Cover NCAAF Spread vs. Indiana?
- Ohio State vs Indiana College Football Week 1 Odds & Betting Preview
- Indiana vs Utah Foster Farms Bowl Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Indiana at Michigan Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Indiana at Penn State Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- College Football Nebraska At Indiana Week 7 Expert Predictions
- Indiana at Ohio State Betting Spread & Pick
- Michigan State at Indiana Odds & Expert Pick
- Michigan vs. Indiana Week 12 Free Pick
- Duke vs. Indiana Pinstripe Bowl Game Lines Preview
- Week 6 NCAAF Betting Preview: Indiana vs. Penn State
- NCAAF Betting: Unbeaten Indiana Hosts No. 1 Ohio State
- Indiana vs. Wake Forest College Football Odds Report
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Indiana Hoosiers Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Indiana Hoosiers | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.