Kansas State Odds | 2019 College Football Betting Lines
kansas state Schedule
kansas state Standings
kansas state Injuries
Most recent posts
Oklahoma vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 9 Spread & Game Preview
Oklahoma has won 22 straight true road games, which is the most by any school in decades. That streak figures to grow on Saturday as the No. 5 Sooners are big favorites on the Mybookie college football odds at Big 12 rival Kansas State.
How to Bet Oklahoma vs Kansas State College Football Week 9 Spread & Game Info
- When: Saturday, noon ET
- Where: Bill Snyder Family Stadium
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Football Week 9 Spread: Oklahoma -23.5 (Total 58)
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Last Season
Oklahoma stomped Kansas State 51-14 last year. Eventual Heisman winner Kyler Murray passed for 352 yards and three touchdowns and ran for another score. The Sooners had 702 yards of offense and punted only once. CeeDee Lamb caught four passes for 160 yards and two touchdowns, and Kennedy Brooks ran for 94 yards and two scores. The Sooners gained 209 yards in the first quarter and took a 17-0 lead. K-State was held to 245 yards. Skylar Thompson passed for 108 yards and ran for 54 for Kansas State.
The road team has won six of the last eight meetings in the OU-Kansas State series.
- Mostly Sunny: 17°C/63°F
- Humidity: 59%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Cloud Cover: 25%
- Wind: 8 mph S
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Oklahoma?
OU is 7-0 for the first time since 2004. That Sooners team went 12-1 with its only loss to USC in the BCS Championship. The Sooners are untested following last week’s 52-14 rout of West Virginia. Heisman Trophy candidate Jalen Hurts passed for 316 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for 75 yards and two more scores. Hurts completed 16 of 17 passes, with the incompletion a drop by freshman Drake Stoops.
Hurts leads the country in passing efficiency rating (226.1; single-season record is 199.4), yards per pass attempt (13.5; record is 11.6) and yards per completion (18.2; record is 17.5). He has recorded five efficiency ratings of higher than 245.0 this season. No other player nationally since at least 1996 has recorded more than three such ratings in a season.
Oklahoma, which rolled up 562 yards of offense, has scored at least 34 points in 17 straight games, the second-longest such streak in the Football Bowl Subdivision since 1980. The Sooners didn’t score a touchdown in the fourth quarter, though; they’ve now scored a touchdown in every quarter but two this season. OU outgained WVU by 318 yards (560-242) and averaged 9.5 yards per play to the Mountaineers’ 3.8. It marked the 47th time in 61 games since the start of the 2015 season that OU registered at least 500 yards of offense (560). OU is the nation’s only team this year with at least 22 rushing touchdowns (22) and at least 22 passing TDs (23).
OU has won 38 of its last 40 games (.950) against Big 12 opponents dating back to the 2015 season. Twenty-two of those 38 victories have been by at least 15 points, and 11 by at least 30 points. By holding WVU to 14 points, the OU defense has allowed 20 or fewer points five times this season (five of last six games).
Oklahoma’s 22-game true road game winning streak is the longest in the nation (next longest is 10 by Clemson; third longest is six by Alabama). The Sooners haven’t lost a true road contest in five years (Oct. 4, 2014). The true road winning streak represents the second longest nationally in the post-World War II era (the Sooners won 25 consecutive true road games from 1953-58 under Bud Wilkinson).
- Points per Game: 50.17
- Passing Yards: 335.00
- Rushing Yards: 279.00
- Yards per Play: 9.47
- Points per Game: 20.33
- Passing Yards: 199.83
- Rushing Yards: 142.00
- Yards per Play: 5.23
Why Bet on Kansas State?
KSU was a 24-17 winner over TCU last week. Starting at its own 5-yard line, the Wildcats marched the ball down the field in 11 plays, ate up 5:18 of game clock and Skylar Thompson ended the game-winning drive with a 3-yard touchdown run to propel K-State (4-2, 1-2).
Thompson helped deliver K-State’s second-longest touchdown drive of the season (97 yards against Nicholls) and its longest against a Big 12 opponent since a 98-yard scoring drive against Texas Tech in 2017. It also came at a point when the Wildcats were struggling to move the chains. Their previous three drives ended in punts and a combined 24 yards.
Thompson made his 20th career start on Saturday, going 11-of-23 through the air for 172 yards and two touchdowns. He also rushed 10 times for 68 yards and the game-winning touchdown. Thompson now has 22 career touchdowns responsible for in his career, tying three others for 10th on K-State’s all-time list.
K-State has rushed for 1,183 yards (197.2 yds/gm) through its first six games, while it eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark in the fifth game. It marked just the eighth time since 2000 – but just the second since 2013 – that the Wildcats hit the 1,000-yard rushing mark through the first five games of the season. The Wildcats also have 14 rushing touchdowns after tallying only 20 rushing scores a year ago. Of the 14 scores, 11 have come from running backs after the group accounted for only 13 last season.
Defensively, the Wildcats have surrendered only 2.7 third-down conversions this year to rank second in the nation behind Wisconsin (2.1).
In this one, KSU is looking for its first win over an AP top-5 team since a 45-42 victory over No. 4 Texas in 2006. An upset would make Chris Klieman the third coach in program history to begin his tenure with at least five wins in the first seven games, joining Mike Ahearn (1905) and Z.G. Clevenger (1916).
- Points per Game: 31.40
- Passing Yards: 171.80
- Rushing Yards: 217.80
- Yards per Play: 5.75
- Points per Game: 19.00
- Passing Yards: 155.40
- Rushing Yards: 188.60
- Yards per Play: 6.14
Oklahoma vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 9 Betting Trends
- Over is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in Kansas State
- Road team is 12-5-1 ATS in their last 18 meetings
- Sooners are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Kansas State
- Sooners are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 9
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Oklahoma’s last 14 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference
- Wildcats are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games played in October
- Wildcats are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games played on a Saturday
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Kansas State’s last 8 games at home
Expert Final Score Prediction for Oklahoma vs Kansas State
Oklahoma 38 – Kansas State 21
More Week 9 College Football Betting News
- Oklahoma vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 9 Spread & Game Preview
- Wisconsin vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Expert Analysis
- SMU vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 9 ATS Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 9 SU Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Overview & Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 9 Parlay Picks – October 21st Edition
Kansas State Wildcats Odds
Kansas State Wildcats Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kansas State Wildcats Game Odds, Wildcats Live Odds, This Weeks Kansas State Wildcats team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Kansas State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wildcats Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Kansas State NCAA Football News & other info on the Kansas State Wildcats. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Kansas State Wildcats Today!
- 2016 Week 1 Kansas State vs Stanford Free Picks
- Kansas State vs. Arkansas 2015 Liberty Bowl Betting Preview
- Texas Tech Due Easy Win vs. Kansas State in Saturday NCAAF Odds
- Baylor @ Kansas State NCAA Football Spread Reprt
- Kansas State @ Texas NCAA Football Free Pick
- Oklahoma @ Kansas State NCAA Football Betting Preview
- Kansas State vs TCU NCAA Football Betting Guide
- Bet the Oklahoma State vs Kansas State NCAA Football Odds
- UCLA vs Kansas State Alamo Bowl College Football Lines Guide
- Baylor vs Kansas State NCAA Football Betting Preview
- NCAAF Betting Odds for Big-12 Match: Kansas State vs West Virginia
- NCAA Week 11 Odds: Kansas State Visit TCU in Decisive Big 12 Battle
- Kansas State Wildcats & Oklahoma Sooners Headline BIG-12
- Kansas State @ Oklahoma College Football Odds Preview
- Football Week 6: Texas Tech Takes on No.23 Kansas State Wildcats
- Auburn vs Kansas State NCAA Football Betting Preview
- Auburn vs Kansas State NCAA Football Odds Report
2019 NCAA Football
Kansas State Wildcats | College Football Playoff National Championship