Kentucky Odds | 2019 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Missouri vs Kentucky 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds & Expert Analysis
Behind Clemson transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant, Missouri has been a pleasant surprise in the SEC this season and the Tigers are still very much in the East Division race. They are solid favorites on the NCAA football odds Saturday at struggling Kentucky.
How to Bet Missouri vs Kentucky College Football Week 9 Odds & Game Info
- When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Kroger Field
- TV: SEC Network
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Football Week 9 Odds: Missouri -10 (Total 44)
Missouri vs Kentucky Last Meeting
Missouri lost 15-14 at home to then-No. 12 Kentucky last year. Terry Wilson threw a 2-yard TD pass to tight end CJ Conrad on the last play of the game. Missouri led 14-3 midway through the fourth quarter and appeared to have the game in hand after stuffing UK running back A.J. Rose on a fourth-and-goal play from the 2-yard line. But Kentucky forced a punt that Lynn Bowden Jr. returned 67 yards for a touchdown. The Tigers had a chance to put the game away in the final two minutes when it faced a third-and-2 situation from its own 26. But Drew Lock’s pass fell incomplete.
The Tigers have lost four consecutive games vs. Kentucky, including two in Lexington. Three of those four games have been decided by one score.
- Partly Cloudy: 13°C/56°F
- Humidity: 85%
- Precipitation: 70%
- Cloud Cover: 93%
- Wind: 9 mph S
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Missouri?
Missouri comes off a 21-14 upset loss at Vanderbilt last week to snap the Tigers’ five-game winning streak. Vanderbilt took the lead for good in the fourth quarter on a 21-yard pass from Neal Riley to Cam Johnson, and Mizzou was unable to respond.
Tigers QB Kelly Bryant went 13-26 for 140 yards and one TD while rushing for 72 yards on 16 carries. Junior RB Larry Rountree III had a rushing TD, his eighth of the season. Sophomore WR Kam Scott had two receptions and a team-high 69 receiving yards. Tight end Albert Okwuegbunam hauled in his 23rd career TD reception, moving him into sole possession of second place on the Mizzou career TD receptions list.
Sophomore LB Nick Bolton made a career-high 15 tackles and matched a career high with three tackles for loss. He now leads the SEC in tackles per game (8.7) and solo tackles per game (6.0) and is second on the team with 6.0 tackles for loss this season as he is putting together a breakout sophomore season.
Mizzou’s last 13 interceptions have all been converted to touchdowns, dating back to last year’s game at Tennessee. Every interception it has had since that game has been converted to a touchdown, including four pick-six scores. The Tigers have five defensive touchdowns this year, the best in the nation. Mizzou’s opponents have reached the red zone just 14 times this year – that’s the seventh-fewest nationally and the second-fewest allowed by any SEC team, trailing only Georgia (12 through seven games).
Mizzou has one of the nation’s oddest schedules this season. After opening on the road week one at Wyoming, Mizzou then returned home for its next five games and won all five in its longest home stretch since 1908. But now the schedule gets road-heavy as the Tigers will go 35 days between home games. Mizzou is the only Power 5 team to go that long between home games this season.
- Points per Game: 38.83
- Passing Yards: 274.83
- Rushing Yards: 199.50
- Yards per Play: 6.17
- Points per Game: 15.83
- Passing Yards: 154.67
- Rushing Yards: 108.00
- Yards per Play: 4.04
Why Bet on Kentucky?
Kentucky was a 21-0 loser at Georgia last week. Lynn Bowden Jr. rushed for 99 yards in the slippery conditions, while Asim Rose rushed for 37 yards. Bowden, playing quarterback once again in place of the injured Sawyer Smith, completed just two passes in the game for 15 yards through the air. Kentucky was shut out for the first time since Nov. 12, 2012, a stretch of 83 games in which the Cats had scored. Bowden, a Paul Hornung Award nominee for the nation’s most versatile athlete, ranks 10th nationally and leads the SEC in all-purpose yards, averaging 142.1 yards per game.
The Kentucky defense more than held its own against the powerful Georgia offense. The Bulldogs had just 270 yards of total offense in the game, including just 35 yards passing. Georgia’s longest pass play was 22 yards. Kentucky entered the game as one of only seven FBS teams that have not allowed a pass play of 40 yards this season. UK did not give up a touchdown pass and entered the game tied for first among FBS teams with the fewest touchdown passes allowed, three.
Kentucky has allowed 34 points or less in 21 straight games, the longest active streak in the nation. The 21 straight games at 34 points or less is the longest for Kentucky since a 45-game streak from 1976-80.
This is coach Mark Stoops’ seventh season in Lexington and the Wildcats have either matched or exceeded the previous season’s win total in each of the past six seasons, making them the only program in FBS to accomplish that feat. That’s going to end this year, though.
Kentucky has played five true freshmen (M.J. Devonshire, Taj Dodson, Moses Douglass, DeMarcus Harris and Tra Wilkins) and 14 redshirt freshmen in at least one game this season. UK is 9-5 in its last 14 SEC home games, best since a 9-5 stretch from 1953-57.
- Points per Game: 23.50
- Passing Yards: 192.00
- Rushing Yards: 192.33
- Yards per Play: 5.57
- Points per Game: 23.67
- Passing Yards: 207.50
- Rushing Yards: 173.17
- Yards per Play: 5.89
Missouri vs Kentucky College Football Week 9 Betting Trends
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings
- Tigers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southeast conference
- Tigers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Missouri’s last 6 games played in week 9
- Wildcats are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games played in week 9
- Wildcats are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games played on a Saturday
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kentucky’s last 5 games played in October
Expert Final Score Prediction for Missouri vs Kentucky
Missouri 23 – Kentucky 19
More Week 9 College Football Betting News
- Washington State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds & Pick
- Missouri vs Kentucky 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Arizona State vs UCLA 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Preview
- Notre Dame vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Maryland vs Minnesota 2019 College Football Week 9 Spread & Analysis
- Penn State vs Michigan State 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Prediction
- Texas vs TCU 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Arkansas vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds & Game Info
- College Football Picks Week Nine (Ep. 743)
- Oklahoma vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 9 Spread & Game Preview
- Wisconsin vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Expert Analysis
- SMU vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Appalachian State vs South Alabama 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Analysis
Kentucky Wildcats Odds
2019 Kentucky Wildcats Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Kentucky|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Kroger Field|
|Mascot||Blue, Scratch, and The Wildcat|
Kentucky Wildcats Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kentucky Wildcats Game Odds, Wildcats Live Odds, This Weeks Kentucky Wildcats team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Kentucky team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wildcats Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Kentucky NCAA Football News & other info on the Kentucky Wildcats. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Kentucky Wildcats Today!
- Mississippi State at Kentucky NCAA Football Week 4 Spread
- 2017 Music City Bowl Betting Preview: Kentucky vs. Northwestern
- Kentucky vs. Georgia NCAAF Week 12 Betting Odds & Pick
- Florida Commands the College Football Odds in Week 4 Against Kentucky
- Kentucky at Alabama College Football Week 5 Free Picks
- Kentucky Vs Florida Week 2 Winning Picks
- NCAAF Betting Upset Alert: Kentucky Can Shock Georgia in Athens this Week
- Missouri @ Kentucky College Football Odds Preview
- Bulldogs Enter SEC Game vs. Kentucky as Double Digit Football Betting Favorite
- College Football Lines: Can the Kentucky Wildcats Upset LSU?
2019 NCAA Football
Kentucky Wildcats | College Football Playoff National Championship