marshall thundering herd
Marshall Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Marshall Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Marshall Thundering Herd Odds
2021 Marshall Thundering Herd Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||Huntington, West Virginia|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Joan C. Edwards Stadium|
Conference USA Championship Game UAB vs Marshall | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The first conference championship football game to kick off this weekend is from Conference USA as UAB visits Marshall with potentially a better bowl awaiting the winner. The Thunder Herd are home favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet UAB at Marshall NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, W. Va.
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Marshall -5.5 (total 42)
The teams last met in 2014 when the Thundering Herd pulled out a 23-18 victory at Legion Field. The last time they met in Huntington was the previous year (November 9, 2013) when the Thundering Herd triumphed 56-14 on the strength of 657 yards of total offense. Marshall leads all-time 8-2, including 5-0 at home.
Why Bet on UAB? | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Blazers (5-3) had four straight games canceled before returning last week with a 21-16 win over Rice with UAB missing several guys due to COVID-19. In doing so, UAB became the first program in Conference USA history to win three straight divisional titles.
Down 11 key contributors, traveling just over 40 scholarship players and playing its first game in 42 days, the Blazers withstood a last-second Hail Mary attempt as Grayson Cash intercepted the pass to secure the victory. The Blazers defense turned in a great performance with five sacks, 12 TFL, six pass breakups and an interception.
In his first start since Sept. 10, quarterback Tyler Johnston III completed 9-of-18 passes for 217 yards and two touchdowns. He eclipsed career 4,000 yards during the game and is fifth all-time on the UAB passing list with 4,177 yards. Johnston had been splitting the starting duties with Bryson Lucero earlier in the season.
After going 1-of-1 (1 touchdown) in the red zone, UAB is now 30-of-32 in the red zone this season, with 23 touchdowns and seven field goals. UAB head coach Bill Clark won his 50th game as a college football head coach. Clark holds an overall record of 50-26 (.658) and a record at UAB of 39-22 (.639). Clark has been rumored as a candidate at Auburn.
Both UAB and Marshall will be playing in the C-USA Championship Game for the third time, with each owning one title. Marshall won in 2014 and UAB took the crown in 2018. All three of UAB’s championship game appearances have come on the road, and the Blazers were the first away team in C-USA history to win the league title back in 2018.
The Blazers have a C-USA best 33 victories since the start of 2017, while Marshall is one game behind with 32 total victories.
Why Bet on Marshall? | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMarshall (7-1) last played on Dec. 5 also against Rice and was upset 20-0. Marshall entered the game plus-six in turnover margin for the season, and had won the turnover battle in five of seven games. Redshirt freshman quarterback Grant Wells tossed five interceptions after having four in his first seven collegiate games. Wells entered the afternoon with 1,674 passing yards and 16 touchdowns across his first seven starts.
The Owls were able to apply some rare pressure to Wells, sacking him three times, too. The Herd O-Line had protected Wells, as he had been dropped a total of just four times in the previous seven.
The Herd offense managed 245 yards, more than 100 shy of its previous season-low output at Western Kentucky. Brenden Knox (20 carries) and Wells (eight attempts) were the only two ball carriers, combining for 80 yards. The Thundering Herd had their nine-game home winning streak and nine-game C-USA home winning streak snapped. Marshall fell to 21-4 all-time playing as a Top 25 team and fell out of the polls.
Friday’s matchup pairs two of the top defenses in the nation. The Blazers, who have finished Top 10 nationally each of the last two years, enter the contest ranked 15th nationally in total defense (316.5). Marshall currently ranks second nationally in total defense (253.9) and is the No. 1 scoring defense in the country, allowing just 11.4 points per game.
Marshall is 6-0 all-time in conference championship games inside Joan C. Edwards Stadium. The Thundering Herd downed Louisiana Tech in 2014 in the C-USA title game (26-23). During its days in the Mid-American Conference, Marshall won five title contests (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2002) in Huntington.
- Blazers are 1-6 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Blazers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a road underdog.
- Blazers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 Friday games.
- Thundering Herd are 9-19 ATS in their last 28 games as a favorite.
- Thundering Herd are 6-17 ATS in their last 23 home games.
- Marshall 23, UAB 17
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
Marshall Thundering Herd Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Marshall Thundering Herd Game Odds, Thundering Herd Live Odds, This Weeks Marshall Thundering Herd team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Marshall team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Thundering Herd Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Marshall NCAA Football News & other info on the Marshall Thundering Herd. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Marshall Thundering Herd Today!
- Conference USA Championship Game UAB vs Marshall | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe first conference championship football game to kick off this weekend is from Conference USA as UAB visits Marshall with potentially a better bowl awaiting the winner. The Thunder Herd are home favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet UAB at Marshall NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7 PM ET Where: Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, Read More
- UCF vs Marshall 2019 Gasparilla Bowl Odds, Game Info & PickThe holiday season is one of the most stressful times of the year, so it’s always nice to be able to kick back and relax whenever the opportunity presents itself. For fans of college football, that opportunity will come around this weekend with the start of bowl season. It has been a couple of weeks since the conference championship games Read More
- Marshall vs USF 2018 Gasparilla Bowl Lines & PreviewThe Marshall Thundering Herd will be looking to avoid the upset when they take on the South Florida Bulls in the 2018 Gasparilla Bowl on Thursday, December 20, live from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. Now, let’s find out which one of these teams will get the season-ending bowl game win. Marshall vs USF 2018 Gasparilla Bowl Lines & Read More
- Colorado vs. Marshall 2017 Gildan New Mexico Bowl Odds Favorite & AnalysisThe Colorado State Rams and Marshall Thundering Herd will both be looking to close out their respective 2017 seasons with a victory when they battle in the 2017 Gildan New Mexico Bowl on Saturday, November 16th. The two identical seven-win opponents will throw down off at New Mexico’s University Stadium at 4:30 PM ET with this matchup airing live on Read More
- St. Petersburg Bowl Connecticut vs. Marshall Free Betting PickThe Connecticut Huskies and Marshall Thundering Herd will both look to pick up a season-ending NCAAF odds victory when they square off in the 2015 St. Petersburg Bowl on Saturday, December 26th at 11:00 AM ET, live from Tropicana Field. Now, let’s find out who will bring home the bacon. St. Petersburg Bowl Connecticut vs. Marshall Free Betting Pick When: Read More
- Marshall vs. Ohio NCAA Football Betting Rivalry Battle PreviewIf you’re a college football odds aficionado that wants a break from the rigors of trying to cash in consistently, then you’re in for a treat thanks to this insightful look with odds at the annual Battle for the Bell matchup between the Marshall Thundering Herd and the Ohio Bobcats. Let’s Take A Closer Look at the Marshall vs. Ohio NCAA Football Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of West Virginia
Marshall Thundering Herd Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Marshall Thundering Herd | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.