Maryland Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Maryland Terrapins Odds
2021 Maryland Terrapins Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Maryland|
|Location||College Park, Maryland|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Maryland Stadium|
Minnesota at Maryland Preview | 2020 NCAA Expert Analysis
There are three college football games around the country on Friday – the only sport going that night – and the lone one from a Power 5 Conference is Minnesota visiting Maryland in the Big Ten. The Gophers are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Minnesota at Maryland NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Minnesota -19.5 (total 61)
The teams are in different divisions so they don’t play every year. They did in 2019, though, in the Twin Cities and the Gophers rolled 52-10. Seth Green had two touchdown runs and Tanner Morgan was 12-of-21 passing for 138 yards and two touchdowns. The Gophers held a 42:53-17:07 advantage in time of possession. Then-Maryland starting QB Tyrrell Pigrome was injured late in the first half. He was helped off the field favoring his left leg. Javon Leake had a team-high 44 rushing yards and Maryland was held to 79 yards rushing as a team.
Maryland has faced Minnesota the most of any Big Ten West opponent since joining the Big Ten in 2014, playing the Gophers in each of the past five seasons. The Terps lead 3-2. The Gophers are 1-1 all-time at Maryland, having won there in 2016.
Why Bet on Minnesota? | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisThe Gophers were ranked 21st in the AP Top 25 but fell out after being dominated at home by then-No. 18 Michigan last week 49-24. The Wolverines rushed for 258 yards. Zach Charbonnet had a 70-yard scoring run in the first quarter to set the tone for Michigan’s dominance on offense, one of five rushing touchdowns. Minnesota’s Tanner Morgan passed for 188 yards and a touchdown, with two turnovers and was sacked five times.
Morgan dropped to 15-5 as a starting QB. Since 1975, no Minnesota QB has begun his career with a better record as a starter. Morgan’s career winning percentage (.750) is the highest for any Gophers QB with 10 or more starts. His 4,851 career passing yards now rank eighth all-time at Minnesota, and his 40 career passing TDs is tied for fourth all-time.
Rashod Bateman had a team-leading nine catches for 101 yards, becoming the eighth Minnesota receiver to reach 2,000 career receiving yards. Bateman has 120 catches for 2,024 yards and 17 TDs in 27 games. Bateman has at least one reception in all 27 career games, and has now recorded eight career 100-yard games, which ties for fifth all-time with Ron Johnson (1998-2001).
Mohamed Ibrahim led the Gophers with 26 carries for 140 yards and a pair of touchdowns, while also catching a career-high four passes for 17 yards. It was Ibrahim’s seventh career 100-yard game, and his second game in a row with 140 yards. The Gophers led in time of possession, 35:09 to 24:51.
Ibrahim is 96 yards shy of becoming the 17th Gopher all-time to reach 2,000 career rushing yards. He also needs two more rushing touchdowns to rank tied for 12th in school history with 20 rushing touchdowns (Shannon Brooks, David Cobb, Jim Carter, Paul Giel, Billy Bye and Shorty Almquist all ended their careers with 20 rushing touchdowns).
Bateman has 10 catches for 107 yards and two touchdowns in two career games against Maryland (first career TD came at Maryland in 2018). He is 31 receiving yards shy of moving into seventh place in school history all-time in yardage. Bateman now has 120 career receptions for 2,024 yards.
Why Bet on Maryland? | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisThe Terps were crushed 43-3 at Northwestern last week. The Terps scored on their first drive of the game off a Joseph Petrino 33-yard field goal after a 12 play, 56-yard drive that saw Alabama transfer Taulia Tagovailoa go 6-for-7 for 36 yards. That would be it, though. In his first game back after missing the 2019 season due to an ACL injury, Jeshaun Jones tallied five receptions for 41 yards.
Tagovailoa completed 14-of-25 passes for 94 yards with three interceptions in the loss. Tagovailoa was named the starter ahead of Lance LeGendre for Saturday’s opener, and it was a disaster. He was pulled for LeGendre late but Tagovailoa will start here.
“He had opportunities to execute and I thought the first drive, he did a good job,” coach Mike Locksley said. “Obviously, this is still his first career start in college, and so he made some mistakes. He threw the ball into double coverage, maybe threw the ball down the field on a short situation where we’d like him to take a higher-percentage throw and make a better decision there. But, you know, for the most part, I thought that he didn’t show signs of being uncomfortable.”
Maryland is one of only seven teams in the FBS (Colorado State, Houston, Iowa, Navy, North Carolina, Troy) that returns its top five pass catchers by yards to its roster from last season.
This will be Maryland’s homecoming game and the first time in program history that the Terps will host their homecoming game on the first home game of the season. Maryland has won 62-percent of its homecoming games all-time, a 58-35-4 record. The Terps have won in three of the past four years on homecoming, defeating Purdue in 2016, Indiana in 2017 and Rutgers in 2018 before falling to Michigan last season. Minnesota will be the 29th different opponent Maryland will welcome on its homecoming.
Maryland has won 19 of its past 21 home openers, only dropping the game in 2006 and 2018. Over that span, the Terps have opened up the home slate against a conference foe two times, defeating Miami in 2011 and North Carolina in 2001. This is the first time that Maryland will ever open up its home schedule against a Big Ten opponent.
- Golden Gophers are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 road games.
- Golden Gophers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in October.
- Golden Gophers are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a road favorite.
- Terrapins are 8-20 ATS in their last 28 games as an underdog.
- Terrapins are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 conference games.
Expert PredictionMinnesota 34, Maryland 19
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
Maryland Terrapins Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Maryland Terrapins Game Odds, Terrapins Live Odds, This Weeks Maryland Terrapins team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Maryland team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Terrapins Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Maryland NCAA Football News & other info on the Maryland Terrapins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Maryland Terrapins Today!
- Minnesota at Maryland Preview | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisThere are three college football games around the country on Friday – the only sport going that night – and the lone one from a Power 5 Conference is Minnesota visiting Maryland in the Big Ten. The Gophers are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Minnesota at Maryland NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:30 Read More
- Big Ten Football Returns This WeekBack in mid-August, the Big Ten canceled its football season for 2020 because of the coronavirus and planned to play in the winter/spring of 2021. However, that decision didn’t go over well with coaches, players, fans, even President Trump. The ACC, Big 12 and SEC started their seasons in September and finally the pressure was too much for fairly new Read More
- Maryland vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Preview & PickOhio State hosts Maryland in Week 11. The Buckeyes take on the Terrapins as a massive over 42 points favorite. Will Ohio State continue dominating teams straight up and against the spread? Or, will the Terrapins manage to keep this matchup closer than the betting line? Check out the college football odds, a preview and a free pick for Maryland Read More
- Michigan vs Maryland 2019 College Football Week 10 Spread & PredictionWhile 14th ranked Michigan might not have a shot to reach this year’s College Football Playoff, the Wolverines will be looking to boost their chances of winning the Big Ten title when they hit the road to take on a Maryland Terrapins team that is in the midst of some big-time struggles heading into Week 10. With Michigan looking for Read More
- Maryland vs Minnesota 2019 College Football Week 9 Spread & AnalysisOne of the great things about the college football season is that we always see at least one team emerge as a bit of a surprise dark horse. Even when these teams are winning week after week, they seem to have a way of flying under the radar, very often because they are playing in a conference where there are Read More
- Maryland vs Penn State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & PredictionPenn State hosts the Maryland Terrapins with hopes of claiming a spot in a New Year’s Day Bowl Game. The Terrapins have played much better in recent weeks, though. Can Maryland stand up to tough Penn State on the road? Maryland vs Penn State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction Last Saturday, we saw… The future is BRIGHT!!#FTT pic.twitter.com/PkGpqzdKt3 Read More
- Ohio State vs Maryland NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & PickIt’s pretty simple for No. 9 Ohio State on Saturday: Win at mediocre Maryland, and the Buckeyes will host Michigan for a spot in the Big Ten Championship Game. And a win there likely gets OSU into the College Football Playoff. The Terps are more than two-TD NCAAF betting underdogs. How to Bet Ohio State vs Maryland NCAA Football Read More
- Maryland vs Michigan College Football Week 6 Odds & PreviewIn college football, it is fair to suggest that some programs are held to a much higher standard than others. These are usually the bigger programs that have made winning a tradition and who are always expected to be challenging for a National Championship. Those demands are incredibly tough on the team and the coaching staff, as everyone knows how Read More
- Texas vs Maryland 2018 NCAA Football Week 1 PickIn college football, it is tough to stay on top for an extended period of time, a piece of information that comes as no surprise to the teams that have seen years pass since their last National Championship. Alabama has been a dominant force in the game for the last 9 years, winning 5 titles in that time. That level Read More
- Wisconsin Host Maryland as Clear Favorite at the NCAAF Odds for Week 8
- Maryland at Texas College Football Week 1 Odds & Betting Pick
- Maryland vs Boston College Quick Lane Bowl Pick & TV Info
- Week 12 College Football Predictions: Maryland At Nebraska
- Week 11 College Football Winning Predictions: Ohio State At Maryland
- Maryland at Michigan Betting Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Early March Madness Betting Predictions
- Michigan State vs Maryland NCAA Football Odds Preview
- NCAAF Odds Predictions For Wisconsin @ Maryland
- Iowa vs Maryland College Football Lines Guide
Sports in the State of Washington D.C.
Maryland Terrapins Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Maryland Terrapins | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.