Miami Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Miami Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Miami Hurricanes Odds
2021 Miami Hurricanes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Miami|
|Location||Coral Gables, Florida|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Hard Rock Stadium|
|Mascot||Sebastian the Ibis|
No. 21 Oklahoma State vs. No. 18 Miami Cheez-It Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
There has yet to be a matchup of ranked teams in the College Football Playoff Top 25 this bowl season, but that changes Tuesday when No. 21 Oklahoma State of the Big 12 takes on No. 18 Miami of the ACC in the Cheez-It Bowl from Orlando.How to Bet Oklahoma State vs. Miami NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Camping World Stadium, Orlando
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Oklahoma State -2 (total 58.5)
It’s the second all-time meeting between the Hurricanes and Cowboys; Miami defeated Oklahoma State in Coral Gables in October 1991. The game also marks a record sixth Cheez-It Bowl appearance for the Hurricanes, who are 3-2 in five previous trips. Miami’s most recent visit, in 2016, saw the ‘Canes defeat then-No. 14 West Virginia 31-14. Oklahoma State makes its second Cheez-It Bowl appearance following a 30-21 win over then-No. 22 Virginia Tech in the 2017 game.Why Bet on Oklahoma State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The Cowboys will be without one of the nation’s top running backs in Chuba Hubbard as he opted out to prepare for the draft. Hubbard ran 133 times for 625 yards with five touchdowns in seven games this season. He should have turned pro after last season, which he nearly did, after leading the FBS with 2,094 yards with 21 touchdowns. ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. ranks Hubbard as the fourth-best running back eligible for the NFL draft.
Okie State (7-3) closed the regular season Dec. 12 with a 42-3 win at Baylor. Dillon Stoner had eight catches for 247 yards with three first-half touchdowns, and freshman running back Dominic Richardson ran for 169 yards with three scores.
With Big 12 leading receiver Tylan Wallace out for the Cowboys because of an injury, Stoner had a 75-yard catch-and-run on the second play of the game. Stoner nearly doubled his season total of 283 yards receiving the senior had on 29 catches in his previous eight games this season. Spencer Sanders completed 20 of 30 passes for 347 yards with two interceptions for Oklahoma State, which finished with 608 total yards.
Stoner’s 247 receiving yards was the third-highest single-game total in program history, trailing only Adarius Bowman (300 yards vs. Kansas in 2006) and James Washington (296 yards vs. Pittsburgh in 2016). Richardson became the fourth Cowboy running back to rush for 100 yards this season, joining Hubbard, LD Brown and Dezmon Jackson. He was the first OSU true freshman to top the century mark since J.D. King in 2017 vs. West Virginia. The Cowboys finished with 608 total yards.
Baylor’s 156 yards of total offense was the second-fewest allowed by OSU in the Mike Gundy-era; the Cowboys held Savannah State to 139 yards in 2012. OSU held Baylor to just three points, the fewest allowed by the Cowboys since they won 59-3 against Lamar on Sept. 14, 2013.
Oklahoma State is 19-11 in its 30 all-time bowl appearances. Its 63.3% winning percentage ranks fifth among all schools with a minimum of 20 bowl appearances.Why Bet on Miami? | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The Hurricanes (8-2) last played on Dec. 12 as well and were embarrassed 62-26 at home by then-No. 17 North Carolina – which cost Miami a likely spot in the more prestigious and hometown Orange Bowl. s UNC running backs Javonte Williams and Michael Carter combined for 544 rushing yards and five touchdowns to lead a potent Tar Heels’ offense that amassed over 750 total yards. That was the most allowed in Miami history.
“We got our ass kicked. It was a humiliating performance,” head coach Manny Diaz said. “I think a disappointing part and where I have to better job is that obviously we did not make the adjustments through the course of the game on what they were doing to get stops,” Diaz said. “They were able to continue to do the same two or three things over and over again and have the success that they had.”
Two of Miami’s best defensive players, ends Jaelan Phillips and Quincy Roche, have both opted out of the bowl game to prepare for the NFL Draft. Phillips, a UCLA transfer, leads Miami with 15.5 tackles for loss and eight sacks and is tied for the lead with Roche among Hurricanes defensive linemen with 45 tackles. Roche had 14.5 TFLs, 4.5 sacks and led Miami with three fumble recoveries after signing with Miami as a graduate transfer from Temple in January. Roche and Phillips are expected to be first and second-day picks in the 2021 NFL Draft.
QB D’Eriq King was another opt-out possibility but not only didn’t do that but announced he’ll return next season. picked up ACC Quarterback of the Week three times this year; he has thrown for 2,573 yards and 22 TDs while adding 520 rushing yards and four rushing TDs.
Miami is going bowling for the eighth straight season. Miami has a 20-23 all-time record in 43 bowl games in program history, and is playing in its second bowl game under the direction of Diaz. The Canes are looking for their first bowl this bowl in 2016.Game Trends
- Cowboys are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Bowl games.
- Cowboys are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. ACC.
- Cowboys are 14-3 ATS in their last 17 non-conference games.
- Cowboys are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS win.
- Hurricanes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.
- Hurricanes are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 bowl games.
- Oklahoma State 27, Miami 24
College Football Betting News
Miami Hurricanes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Miami Hurricanes Game Odds, Hurricanes Live Odds, This Weeks Miami Hurricanes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Miami team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hurricanes Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Miami NCAA Football News & other info on the Miami Hurricanes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Miami Hurricanes Today!
- No. 21 Oklahoma State vs. No. 18 Miami Cheez-It Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThere has yet to be a matchup of ranked teams in the College Football Playoff Top 25 this bowl season, but that changes Tuesday when No. 21 Oklahoma State of the Big 12 takes on No. 18 Miami of the ACC in the Cheez-It Bowl from Orlando. How to Bet Oklahoma State vs. Miami NCAA Football Odds & TV Info Read More
- Miami at Clemson College Football Expert AnalysisTrevor Lawrence and the top-ranked Clemson Tigers will look to take care of business at home when they host the visiting seventh-ranked Miami Hurricanes in a prime time, nationally televised ACC conference clash on Saturday. With both of these teams sitting at 3-0 and looking to improve their chances of getting into the College Football Playoff, let’s find out which Read More
- D’Eriq King Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 SeasonTransfer quarterbacks have won the Heisman Trophy the past three NCAA seasons. Could Miami’s D’Eriq King, formerly of Houston, make it four in a row? Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on King’s Heisman Trophy chances and Miami’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. D’Eriq King Heisman Trophy Odds & Read More
- Louisiana Tech vs Miami 2019 Independence Bowl Odds, Preview & PickMiami hopes to stamp a mediocre season with a win in the 2019 Independence Bowl. The Miami Hurricanes’ opponent on Thursday, Dec. 26 are the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. Will La Tech play Miami tough as a +6 underdog? Or, will the Hurricanes win and cover at Independence Stadium in Shreveport? Check out the college football odds, a preview, and a Read More
- Virginia vs Miami 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview19th-ranked Virginia and unranked Miami will both be looking to get back in the win column following losses in their respective last contests. With both ACC rivals going all out for the victory in Week 7, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football betting odds. Virginia vs Miami 2019 College Football Week 7 Read More
- Miami vs Wisconsin 2018 Pinstripe Bowl Spread & Expert PickIt’s called the Pinstripe Bowl from Yankee Stadium, but for 2018 it might as well be called the Disappointment Bowl. That’s because Miami and Wisconsin were both supposed to be national title contenders entering the year as preseason Top 10 teams but both hugely underachieved. They close the season against one another in a bowl for a second straight year. Read More
- Miami vs Virginia NCAA Football Week 7 Spread & PreviewEvery Power 5 Conference has that one team that the rest of the pack always seem to be chasing. In the SEC, it’s Alabama, while Ohio State are the kings of the Big Ten and the Clemson Tigers rule the roost in the ACC. Winning the conference and getting to the playoffs usually means having to go through those teams, Read More
- FSU at Miami NCAA Football Week 6 Odds & PredictionThe Miami Hurricanes lost their season opener soundly to LSU, but their College Football Playoff hopes aren’t over. The No. 17 Canes have to win out, though, and they are soundly favored on the NCAAF odds to keep rolling Saturday against rival Florida State. FSU at Miami NCAA Football Week 6 Odds & Prediction “This game is always one Read More
- North Carolina vs Miami NCAA Football Week 5 SpreadThe North Carolina Tar Heels head to Miami hoping to take down their ranked rivals. Can the Heels hang with a Hurricanes squad that has turned their season around? Check out the latest NCAAF odds, analysis, and a free pick for Heels at Canes! North Carolina vs Miami 2018 NCAA Football Week 5 Spread .@JonesAngell and @CoachFedora sit down to Read More
- Savannah State vs Miami NCAA Football Week 2 Odds
- How to Bet Miami vs LSU College Football Week 1 Lines
- 2017 Orange Bowl Betting Preview & Expert Pick: Miami vs. Wisconsin
- ACC Championship Odds & Expert Preview: Clemson vs. Miami
- Virginia at Miami Week 12 NCAAF Spread & Betting Pick
- Notre Dame at Miami College Football Lines & Week 11 Betting Analysis
- College Football Week 10 Expert Picks & Predictions
- North Carolina at Miami NCAAF Spread & Game Info for Week 9
- Miami is Favorite to Sweep Syracuse in College Football Odds for Week 8
- College Football Week 7 Odds & SU Picks
- Miami at Duke Game Preview & College Football Lines for Week 5
- Are Miami, Clemson & Wake Forest a Safe NCAAF Week 5 ATS Pick?
- Miami Looks to Get Back to Business in College Football Week 4 vs. Toledo
- West Virginia vs Miami Russell Athletic Bowl Spread
- Miami At Notre Dame College Football ATS Picks
- Miami at Virginia Tech Betting Pick & Prediction
- UNC at Miami Free Pick & Lines
- Florida State at Miami Betting Lines & Expert Pick
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Miami Hurricanes Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Miami Hurricanes | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.