minnesota golden gophers
Minnesota Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Minnesota Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Minnesota Golden Gophers Odds
2021 Minnesota Golden Gophers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Minnesota|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||TCF Bank Stadium|
Purdue vs. Minnesota | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Purdue is still in the running for the Big Ten West Division title, while Minnesota has been one of the conference’s biggest disappointments. The Boilermakers visit the Gophers in one of four college football games around the country on Friday.
How to Bet Purdue at Minnesota NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: TCF Bank Stadium
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Stream: BTN+
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Purdue -3 (total 62.5)
Minnesota was very good last year and won 38-31 at Purdue. Gophers QB Tanner Morgan completed his first 14 throws, and finished with 396 yards and four touchdowns – he’s still with Minnesota. Morgan, who finished 21-for-22, became the fourth player in school history to complete 14 consecutive passes, tying a record last done by Mitch Leidner in December 2015. Of the 56 plays run by the Golden Gophers, 12 went for 16 or more yards. Boilers QB Elijah Sindelar and All-American receiver Rondale Moore left on the same first-quarter play due to injuries.
This will be the 76th all-time meeting between the schools. Minnesota leads the series 39-33-3 and is 32-12-3 at home. Minnesota is 5-0 all-time against Purdue at TCF Bank Stadium with wins in 2009, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018.
Why Bet on Purdue?The Boilers (2-1) have had one game canceled so far this season and come off their first loss, 27-20 at home last Saturday against No. 23 Northwestern. Purdue became the first team to score in the second half vs. Northwestern this season and forced a pair of late three and outs defensively to give itself an opportunity to tie the game, but the Wildcats hung on. The loss snapped a three-game home win streak against AP top-25 teams for Purdue.
The Boilermakers threw the ball 51 times vs. 17 rushes and were just 4 of 17 on third-down opportunities. Zander Horvath’s career-high nine receptions for 100 yards, almost all on screen passes, helped compensate some for a Purdue rushing attack that only generated 26 yards by running backs and wide receivers.
Horvath’s 100 yards receiving were the most by a Purdue running back since Edwin Watson had five receptions for 102 yards vs. Oklahoma State in the 1997 Alamo Bowl. Three different Purdue players have gone over 100 yards in a game six times in three contests. Horvath leads with way with a pair of 100-yard rushing games (129 vs. Iowa and 102 at Illinois) and that 100-yard receiving game.
David Bell’s school-record streak of five consecutive games with 100-plus receiving yards was snapped as he was held to nine catches for 78 yards. Bell still has had at least 100 receiving yards in eight of 15 career games. QB Aidan O’Connell was 28-for-51 for 263 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions.
The Boilers racked up 11 tackles for loss, their most since a September 2016 win vs. Nevada. Derrick Barnes led the defense with 14 tackles — eight solo, six assisted — and contributed 2 1/2 tackles for loss.
Six of Purdue’s last seven games have been decided by seven points or less, and the Boilermakers are 4-2 in those six one-score contests. The Boilermakers have played on Friday 11 times previously with a 5-5-1 record. Purdue’s 44-21 victory over Ohio in 2017 was Jeff Brohm’s first as the Boilermakers’ head coach.
Why Bet on Minnesota?The Gophers (1-3) were blown out 35-7 by Iowa last Friday as a disappointing season continues. Jack Koerner and Riley Moss each picked off Tanner Morgan for the Gophers quarterback’s first two-interception game in two years, and Zach VanValkenburg had three of the team’s four sacks.
Minnesota’s Mohamed Ibrahim rushed for 144 yards on 33 attempts, but the junior tailback who entered the evening with the highest rushing average in the FBS didn’t come close to controlling the game like he did the last two weeks. Ibrahim rushed for 431 yards and eight scores against Maryland and Illinois.
Still, Ibrahim has 10 career games with 100+ yards, which includes a current streak of five in a row. Ibrahim’s five‐game streak ties for third‐longest in program history. He is the first Big Ten player with 140 rush yards in five straight games since Michigan’s Mike Hart in 2004. Ibrahim is also the first Big Ten player with at least 700 rushing yards through his team’s first four games of a season since Wisconsin’s Michael Bennett in 2000.
Ibrahim leads the nation in rushing yards per game with an average of 178.8. He ranks 13th in the nation in rushing yards (715) despite playing in only four games. The 12 people above him have all played in seven or more games. Ibrahim ranks tied for seventh nationally in rushing touchdowns (10) and everyone ahead of him or tied with him has played in at least six games.
Morgan completed 16‐of‐33 passes for 167 yards and one TD and those two picks. Morgan has thrown a touchdown pass in a school‐record 18 straight games. The Gophers are 13‐5 in those contests. The last time Morgan went without a touchdown pass was Minnesota’s win at Wisconsin (11/24/18). Morgan is 16‐7 as a starting QB.
Since 1975, no Minnesota QB has begun his career with a better record as a starter. Morgan’s career winning percentage (.696) is the highest for any Gophers QB with 10 or more starts. Morgan’s 5,423 career passing yards ranks sixth all‐time at Minnesota, and his 43 career passing TDs ranks fourth best.Since Nov. 26, 2011, Minnesota is 40-19 at home in its last 59 games. Minnesota is 15-8 at TCF Bank Stadium under Coach PJ Fleck.
- Boilermakers are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games overall.
- Boilermakers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a road favorite.
- Golden Gophers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS win.
- Underdog is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
- Over is 6-1 in the last 7 meetings in Minnesota.
- Minnesota 35, Purdue 32
College Football Betting News
Minnesota Golden Gophers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Odds, Golden Gophers Live Odds, This Weeks Minnesota Golden Gophers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Minnesota team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Golden Gophers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Minnesota NCAA Football News & other info on the Minnesota Golden Gophers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Minnesota Golden Gophers Today!
- Purdue vs. Minnesota | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisPurdue is still in the running for the Big Ten West Division title, while Minnesota has been one of the conference’s biggest disappointments. The Boilermakers visit the Gophers in one of four college football games around the country on Friday. How to Bet Purdue at Minnesota NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET Where: TCF Bank Read More
- Minnesota at Maryland Preview | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisThere are three college football games around the country on Friday – the only sport going that night – and the lone one from a Power 5 Conference is Minnesota visiting Maryland in the Big Ten. The Gophers are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Minnesota at Maryland NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:30 Read More
- Minnesota vs Auburn 2019 Outback Bowl Betting Lines & PreviewIt was a historically good season for Coach PJ Fleck at Minnesota, and the No. 18 Golden Gophers look to close the campaign in style when they take on No. 12 Auburn in the Outback Bowl on Wednesday. The Tigers are TD favorites on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Minnesota vs Auburn 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Game Read More
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & AnalysisIt’s not very often, at least outside of the playoffs, that an entire season basically hinges on the outcome of a single game. One of the things that makes college football so much fun to watch is that we get to see those types of games on a stunningly regular basis. The next couple of weeks in college football are Read More
- Minnesota vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Betting AnalysisAfter having their unbeaten run unceremoniously snapped last weekend, eighth-ranked Minnesota will look to bounce back in a big way when they hit the road to take on unranked Northwestern in their Week 13 Big Ten matchup on Saturday. With the Wildcats looking to record back-to-back victories for the first time this season and the Gophers desperate to give their Read More
- Minnesota vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & PickThe seventh-ranked Minnesota Golden Gophers will look to both, avoid a damaging loss while giving their once improbable chances of reaching the College Football Playoff a huge boost when they hit the road to take on the 23rd-ranked Iowa Hawkeyes in an intriguing Week 12 Big Ten battle that looks like a knock-down, drag-out affair just waiting to happen. With Read More
- Penn State vs Minnesota 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines, Analysis & PredictionA couple of undefeated Big Ten teams clash on Saturday when Penn State takes on Minnesota. The Nittany Lions are the road favorites. The Golden Gophers hope to prove to everyone that their undefeated record is no fluke. Which team gets it done? Check out the college football odds, analysis and a free pick for Penn State vs Minnesota! Penn Read More
- Maryland vs Minnesota 2019 College Football Week 9 Spread & AnalysisOne of the great things about the college football season is that we always see at least one team emerge as a bit of a surprise dark horse. Even when these teams are winning week after week, they seem to have a way of flying under the radar, very often because they are playing in a conference where there are Read More
- Minnesota vs Georgia Tech 2018 Quick Lane Bowl Odds & PredictionThe Minnesota Golden Gophers and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets will both look to finish off their seasons in style when they battle in the 2018 Quick Lane Bowl on Wednesday, December 26. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college bowl betting odds. Minnesota vs Georgia Tech 2018 Quick Lane Bowl Odds Read More
- Minnesota vs Washington State Holiday Bowl Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Minnesota at Wisconsin Lines, Free Pick & TV Info
- Minnesota at Nebraska Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Oregon State at Minnesota College Football Week 1 Expert Pick
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota College Football Odds Guide
- Minnesota @ Iowa NCAA Football Lines Preview
- Ohio State vs. Minnesota NCAA Football Lines Preview
- Michigan @ Minnesota NCAA Football Lines Preview
- Minnesota @ Purdue NCAA Football Lines Preview
- Minnesota vs Ohio College Football Lines Report
- TCU @ Minnesota NCAA Football Odds Preview
- Why Minnesota Could Surprise Betting Fans in 2015
Sports in the State of Minnesota
Minnesota Golden Gophers Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Minnesota Golden Gophers | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.