mississippi state bulldogs
Mississippi State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Mississippi State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
mississippi state Schedule
mississippi state Standings
mississippi state Injuries
Most recent posts
Mississippi State Bulldogs Odds
2021 Mississippi State Bulldogs Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Mississippi State University|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
No. 24 Tulsa vs. Mississippi State : Armed Forces Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
New Year’s Eve features three college football bowl games – there were four, but the Texas Bowl was canceled – and the first of the day at noon ET is the Armed Forces Bowl between No. 24 Tulsa of the AAC and Mississippi State of the SEC from Fort Worth.
How to Bet Tulsa vs. Mississippi State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
When: Thursday, noon ET
Where: Amon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth
Stream: ESPN app
Opening NCAAF Lines: Tulsa -2 (total 45)
It’s the 18th edition of this bowl and third time in it for Tulsa, which is 0-2. The Hurricane played Utah in 2006 and BYU in the 2011 game. Mississippi State is the first Southeastern Conference member ever to appear in the game.
Why Bet on Tulsa?
The Golden Hurricane (6-2) lost in the AAC title game to unbeaten Cincinnati 27-24 on a 34-yard field goal as time expires. Tulsa was looking for its 5th comeback win of the season after trailing by double-digits in the first quarter.
Trailing 24-17, the Hurricane offense took possession at their own 20-yard line and marched 80 yards in 7 plays as Zach Smith threaded the needle for a 13-yard scoring strike to Juan Carlos Santana to tie the score, 24-24 after the PAT, with 3:41 remaining in the contest.
Tulsa had 365 yards of offense to the Bearcats’ 420 yards. Tulsa outrushed Cincinnati 199 to 151, as Corey Taylor II had a game-high 130 yards and one touchdown on 22 carries, and Deneric Prince added 78 yards and one TD. Smith completed 13 passes for 166 yards.
Tulsa’s star is linebacker Zaven Collins, who won the 2020 Bronko Nagurski Trophy, which honors college football’s national defensive player of the year. In 2016, Collins was a high school senior quarterback at small Class A Hominy (Okla.) High School. His only Division I scholarship offer came from Tulsa.
This year, he totaled 54 tackles, 11.5 TFLs for minus 49 yards, four sacks for minus 25 yards, four interceptions for 152 return yards, two TDs off INTs, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery, as well as one safety, in eight games. Two of Collins’ interceptions were game-clinchers.
Collins is the first Tulsa player to win any of the current on-field performance awards and becomes the school’s first All-American since offensive lineman Jerry Ostroski in 1991. Collins was unanimously chosen as the American Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year, becoming the first player in league history to earn unanimous player-of-the-year honors.
Head coach Philip Montgomery is in his sixth year directing the program. The Golden Hurricane are 10-11 in bowl appearances. Montgomery takes his third team into a bowl game after leading the 2015 squad to the Independence Bowl, while the 2016 team won the Miami Beach Bowl.
Why Bet on Mississippi State?
QB Will Rogers completed 21-of-36 passes for 295 yards and three touchdowns. Jaden Walley hauled in five of those passes for a game-high 129 yards and a touchdown, giving him four straight 100-yard games to close the regular season. The 51 points were MSU’s highest scoring output in a game since a 54-24 victory at Arkansas on Nov. 2, 2019.
Rogers has completed 220 passes this season, which is fourth in MSU single-season history. He improved his MSU freshman-record marks in passing yards (1,828), passing attempts (316) and completions (220). Walley increased his MSU freshman-record receiving yards total to 691 this season. He is the first true freshman in program history to record four 100-yard receiving games in the same season.
Rogers and Walley are the nation’s top true freshman quarterback-wide receiver duo. MSU’s true freshmen have combined for 146 receptions this season, the most by any first-year group in the FBS.
State’s defense ranks fourth in the SEC in both yards per play allowed (5.5) and total defense (380.3). Senior linebacker Erroll Thompson is the Bulldogs’ leading tackler (86), while sophomore Aaron Brule leads the nation in quarterback hurries (34) among linebackers.
MSU is making its 24th all-time bowl appearance and will be one of only four SEC programs to go to a bowl each of the last 11 seasons, joining Alabama, Georgia and Texas A&M. The Bulldogs own a 13-10 bowl record.
Golden Hurricane are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Bowl games as a favorite.
Golden Hurricane are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games as a favorite.
Golden Hurricane are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 Thursday games.
Bulldogs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games as an underdog.
Bulldogs are 2-8 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Bulldogs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games.
Tulsa 24, Mississippi State 21
College Football Betting News
Mississippi State Bulldogs Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Mississippi State Bulldogs Game Odds, Bulldogs Live Odds, This Weeks Mississippi State Bulldogs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Mississippi State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bulldogs Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Mississippi State NCAA Football News & other info on the Mississippi State Bulldogs. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Mississippi State Bulldogs Today!
- No. 24 Tulsa vs. Mississippi State : Armed Forces Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting AnalysisNew Year’s Eve features three college football bowl games – there were four, but the Texas Bowl was canceled – and the first of the day at noon ET is the Armed Forces Bowl between No. 24 Tulsa of the AAC and Mississippi State of the SEC from Fort Worth. How to Bet Tulsa vs. Mississippi State NCAA Football Odds Read More
- Mississippi State vs No. 2 Alabama Preview | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisMike Leach’s first season as an SEC coach with Mississippi State hasn’t gone very well yet, and on Saturday he has to deal with superpower and second-ranked Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Per usual, the Crimson Tide are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Mississippi State at Alabama NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7 PM ET Read More
- Mississippi State vs Louisville 2019 Music City Bowl Odds, Preview & PickThere’s no NFL action next Monday with the regular season over, but there is afternoon college football as the postseason restarts following Sunday off. The Music City Bowl from Nashville features Mississippi State of the SEC against Louisville of the ACC. The Bulldogs are short favorites on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Mississippi State vs Louisville Music City Read More
- Alabama vs Mississippi State 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Game PreviewOn Saturday, the Alabama Crimson Tide strives to get over last week’s loss to LSU by pummeling the Mississippi State Bulldogs. Bama shows up in Starkville a -21 favorite. Will the Tide dominate the Bulldogs? Or, will Mississippi State keep it close? Check out the college football odds, analysis and a free pick for Alabama vs Mississippi State! Alabama vs Read More
- LSU vs Mississippi State 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & PredictionIt’s tough to say which way is the toughest to start the season in college football. Some will say that the preseason top 4 have the advantage, because they are setting the tone for everyone else, but that also means that these teams are expected to be perfect from start to finish. On the flipside, the teams that start outside Read More
- Mississippi State vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds & Expert PickAt the start of the college football season, we have the top 25 teams ranked and ready to go. We are all well aware that those rankings will not stay the same for very long, though, as most teams at the top are going to take a hit or two along the way. You can argue about who has the Read More
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & PreviewThe Mississippi State Bulldogs hope to put a stamp on their successful season with a fantastic victory over the Iowa Hawkeyes in 2019’s first college football bowl game. Will the Bulldogs break down the Hawkeyes’ defense, or will Iowa surprise in the 2019 Outback Bowl? Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview We’re less than 4️⃣8️⃣ hours Read More
- Mississippi State vs Ole Miss NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & PreviewThe 21st-ranked Mississippi State Bulldogs will look to avoid the upset and take another step toward improving their bowl game status when they hit the road to take on the in-state rival Mississippi Rebels on Thanksgiving Day. Will the Dogs’ bite match their bark or will the rebels rise up to both, stop an ugly losing streak while defending their Read More
- Arkansas vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & PickReally a largely meaningless game in the SEC on Saturday when No. 21 Mississippi State hosts Arkansas. The Hogs are one of the conference’s worst teams and playing out the string, while the Bulldogs are simply trying to improve their bowl opportunities. Mississippi State comes in as huge NCAAF Betting favorite. Arkansas vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 12 Spread Read More
- Texas A&M vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 9 Spread & Pick
- Mississippi State vs LSU NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Pick
- Florida vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 5 Analysis
- Mississippi State at Kentucky NCAA Football Week 4 Spread
- ULL vs Mississippi State NCAAF Week 3 Game Preview
- Mississippi State vs Kansas State NCAA Football Week 2 Pick
- 2017 TaxSlayer Bowl Betting Preview: Louisville vs. Mississippi State
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – November 14th
- Mississippi St. Host Alabama as College Football Week 11 Odds Underdog
- Mississippi State at Auburn Odds, Preview & NCAAF Betting Pick
- Best Games & NCAAF Betting Picks for Week 4
- Which Bulldogs Are the Best Betting Pick for College Football Week 4?
- In Depth Analysis on the 9 Best College Football Bets for 2017
- Miami (OH) vs Mississippi State St. Petersburg Bowl
- Week 13 College Football Lines: Mississippi State At Ole Miss
- Arkansas at Mississippi State Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Mississippi State at Alabama Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Texas A&M at Mississippi State Expert Pick & Lines
Sports in the State of Mississippi
NCAA Teams | Division I
Mississippi State Bulldogs Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Mississippi State Bulldogs | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.