rutgers scarlet knights
Rutgers Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Rutgers Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Odds
2021 Rutgers Scarlet Knights Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Rutgers|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
Rutgers vs No. 3 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
How to Bet Rutgers at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Ohio Stadium
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Stream: BTN+
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Ohio State -38 (total 64.5)
Ohio State routed Rutgers last year 56-21 in New Jersey. Justin Fields threw for 305 yards and four TDs for the Buckeyes – of course, he’s still the OSU quarterback. Playing just over a half, Fields finished 15 of 19. J.K. Dobbins ran for two touchdowns for the Buckeyes and cornerback Shaun Wade set up two early TDs with an interception and a forced fumble. Rutgers took the opening kickoff and turned the ball over twice in his first four plays from scrimmage, helping stake Ohio State to a 14-0 lead.
Saturday will mark the seventh meeting between Rutgers and Ohio State and fourth in Columbus. The Scarlet Knights’ first Big Ten road game was played in Ohio Stadium in 2014. The Buckeyes have won every meeting.
Why Bet on Rutgers? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Scarlet Knights (1-1) stunned Michigan State on Oct. 24 but lost at home to Indiana last Saturday, 37 -21. The Hoosiers scored 14 unanswered points during the second quarter, as a 15-yard touchdown pass from Penix Jr. to Ty Fryfogle gave Indiana a 20-7 lead at halftime.
Wide receiver Bo Melton and running back Kay’Ron Adams contributed touchdowns for the Scarlet Knights, as Greg Schiano coached his first home game “On the Banks” since returning as head coach. Melton had his first career multi-score game with touchdown receptions in the first and third quarters. He has now recorded a reception in 14 consecutive games.
Defensively, Olakunle Fatukasi reached double-digit tackles for the second-straight week and for the fourth time in his career. His 14 tackles set a new career high. He leads the team and is second in the league with 24 tackles this season. Rutgers ranks first in the Big Ten and second nationally with 9.5 tackles-for-loss per game. The rushing defense (79.5) is second and fourth, respectively.
Quarterback Noah Vedral has accounted for four touchdowns (three passing, one rushing) in two starts, establishing his career high for completions (21) both weeks. Running back Isaih Pacheco paces the offense in both rushing yards (85) and receptions (9). Rutgers has scored eight touchdowns so far, surpassing its Big Ten total of six in nine games last season.
Rutgers is set to face its second ranked opponent in as many weeks. It will be the Scarlet Knights’ 13th game in program history against a team ranked in the top three of the AP poll.
Schiano spent three seasons as the Buckeyes’ defensive coordinator (2016-18), winning two Big Ten championships, the 2017 Cotton Bowl and 2019 Rose Bowl.
Why Bet on Ohio State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Buckeyes (2-0) won 38-25 at No. 18 Penn State last week. New Heisman favorite Justin Fields was terrific again, accounting for four TD passes as a part of his second 300-yard passing day of the season. It was the sixth time in his 16-game Ohio State career that Fields had thrown four touchdown passes. Master Teague rushed for 110 of the 208 total yards on the ground for the Buckeyes.
For the second game in a row, WRs Garrett Wilson and Chris Olave topped the 100-yard mark. Wilson pulled in 11 catches for 111 yards while Olave had seven grabs for 120 and two scores. It is the first time a pair of Buckeye receivers have reached 100 yards in back-to-back games. Tight end Jeremy Ruckert hauled in a pair of short TDs passes.
Ohio State has tied Notre Dame (1941-49) for consecutive road wins over Associated Press ranked teams at 10. Ohio State’s streak started in 2012.
Through two games, Fields has accounted for as many touchdowns (seven) as he’s thrown incompletions. For the season, he’s 48 of 55 for 594 yards with six touchdowns, no interceptions and one rushing TD.
The Buckeyes have won 15 consecutive Big Ten Conference games and have outscored their opponents during this stretch, 702-285. Coach Ryan Day’s Buckeyes are a perfect 12-0 vs. the Big Ten. OSU has 12 consecutive Big Ten Conference regular season wins by double figure margins with 10 of those victories by 23 or more points.
- Scarlet Knights are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games in November.
- Scarlet Knights are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games as an underdog.
- Buckeyes are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a home favorite.
- Buckeyes are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games following a ATS win.
- Scarlet Knights are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Ohio State 50, Rutgers 10
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Rutgers Scarlet Knights Game Odds, Scarlet Knights Live Odds, This Weeks Rutgers Scarlet Knights team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Rutgers team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Scarlet Knights Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Rutgers NCAA Football News & other info on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights Today!
- Rutgers vs No. 3 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisRutgers has never beaten Ohio State and it’s not going to happen this Saturday, either, in Big Ten action as the third-ranked Buckeyes are massive home favorites on the NCAAF odds to keep rolling. How to Bet Rutgers at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Ohio Stadium TV: Big Ten Network Stream: Read More
- Rutgers vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & PickRutgers completes yet another dismal season on Saturday when the Scarlet Knights – who will have a new head coach the next time they take the field in 2020 – visit No. 10 Penn State. The Nittany Lions need a win to secure a major bowl bid. They are massive favorites on the college football lines. How to Bet Rutgers Read More
- Ohio State vs Rutgers 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Expert PredictionThe college football playoff committee have now released their first two sets of rankings and we have seen some big changes happen through the first two weeks of their involvement. The big talking point with their initial rankings was that the Clemson Tigers were shut out of the top 4. That snub didn’t last long, though, as a pair of Read More
- Rutgers vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 5 Betting Lines & PreviewMichigan’s chances at the College Football Playoff were likely dashed last week in a blowout loss at Wisconsin, but the No. 20 Wolverines still have a shot at playing in their first Big Ten title game. Not likely that UM has much trouble on Saturday as huge NCAA betting favorites over sorry Rutgers. How to Bet Rutgers vs Michigan College Read More
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & PickThe Michigan State Spartans will look to close out their regular season in style while covering a big NCAAF Spread against the visiting Rutgers Scarlet Knights when the two Big Ten rivals square off on Saturday. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best value in this contest. Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Read More
- Michigan vs Rutgers NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & PredictionWe are at the point of the season in college football where a single mistake can be the difference between making the playoffs and being left out in the cold. There is perhaps nothing worse than seeing a team stay in the running all the way through the season, only to fall at one of the last hurdles in the Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of New Jersey
NCAA Teams | Division I
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Rutgers Scarlet Knights | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.