Rutgers Odds | 2019 College Football Betting Lines
Rutgers Odds | 2019 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Rutgers vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 5 Betting Lines & Preview
Michigan’s chances at the College Football Playoff were likely dashed last week in a blowout loss at Wisconsin, but the No. 20 Wolverines still have a shot at playing in their first Big Ten title game. Not likely that UM has much trouble on Saturday as huge NCAA betting favorites over sorry Rutgers.
How to Bet Rutgers vs Michigan College Football Week 5 Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Saturday, noon ET
- Where: Michigan Stadium
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Stream: BTN+
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Football Week 5 Betting Lines: Michigan -27.5 (Total 48)
Last SeasonMichigan stomped Rutgers 42-7 last year. Shea Patterson threw for 260 yards and three touchdowns, and Karan Higdon (now gone) ran for a pair of 1-yard scores. Rutgers tied it at 7 when Isaih Pacheco took off for an 80-yard TD run, the longest rushing score for a freshman in program history.
But that was the only bright spot. Michigan’s win was never in doubt — it was a 38 1/2-point favorite and had outscored Rutgers 162-30 over their last three meetings. Michigan has a 4-1 record against Rutgers, winning the past four match-ups, after losing the first game played as Big Ten foes.
- AM Showers: 20°C/68°F
- Humidity: 79%
- Precipitation: 50%
- Cloud Cover: 79%
- Wind: 9 mph NNW
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Rutgers?Rutgers dropped to 1-2 last week with a 30-16 home loss to Boston College. Sophomore quarterback Artur Sitkowski recorded a touchdown pass and a career-high 304 passing yards in the loss. He became the third Rutgers quarterback to pass for over 300 yards against Boston College, joining Ray Lucas (327, 1995) and Ryan Hart (302, 2004). Junior running back Raheem Blackshear pulled in a 74-yard receiving touchdown, totaling 130 receiving yards. Junior kicker Justin Davidovicz added three field goals, the longest coming in at 50 yards.
Penalties hurt. We had 11 penalties,” Rutgers coach Chris Ash said. “They just killed drives and we fumbled the ball with the ball on the 12 yard line that led to a touchdown. You beat yourselves with penalties and ball on the ground. Squandered some field position. I think we thought we had some good starting field position, and it was tough to sustain drives.”
Blackshear leads all running backs nationally with 80 receiving yards and 7.3 receptions per game. He now has three career games with 100 or more receiving yards, three games with 100 or more rushing yards, six receiving touchdowns and six rushing touchdowns.
Saturday will mark the 17th contest against a ranked conference opponent since joining the Big Ten in 2014. The Knights have yet to beat a ranked team under Ash. Their last win over a Top 25 team was vs. South Florida in 2009.
Rutgers has played the most games in college football history (1,352), while Michigan is third (1,334) behind Navy (1,338).
- Points per Game: 24.00
- Passing Yards: 194.50
- Rushing Yards: 142.00
- Yards per Play: 5.47
- Points per Game: 25.50
- Passing Yards: 182.50
- Rushing Yards: 190.00
- Yards per Play: 5.21
Why Bet on Michigan?The Wolverines suffered their first loss and dropped to No. 20 in the Top 25 following a one-sided 35-14 loss to Wisconsin last week. The Badgers rushed for 357 yards and five touchdowns. Quarterback Shea Patterson’s 68-yard, first-quarter connection with wide receiver Ronnie Bell was U-M’s longest pass play since a 79-yard reception from Donovan Peoples-Jones against Michigan State in 2018.
Left tackle Jon Runyan and Peoples-Jones, a receiver, returned to the lineup after each missed the first two games. Peoples-Jones secured a five-yard touchdown pass from Shea Patterson with 4:56 to play in regulation for the ninth receiving score of his career.
Patterson left on Michigan’s final drive of the first half to be evaluated at halftime Saturday. Dylan McCaffrey replaced him for the last two plays of the first half and the first two drives of the second half. But McCaffrey suffered a concussion, and Patterson re-entered the game, finishing the team’s first scoring drive of the game. Patterson is expected to start this one.
U-M leads the Big Ten and is fourth nationally in pass defense, allowing 135 yards passing per contest.
The Wolverines have compiled a 26-4 home record in five seasons under Jim Harbaugh. Michigan has an 14-4 mark in Big Ten games at the Big House under Harbaugh’s leadership. The Wolverines have gone undefeated two of the last three seasons at home; posted a 7-0 mark in 2018 and an 8-0 mark in 2016. Michigan has compiled a 17-3 record in the month of September under Harbaugh at any location. Harbaugh is 4-1 against the Big Ten in the ninth month of the year, beating Penn State in 2016, Purdue in 2017, Nebraska and Northwestern in 2018 and suffered his only defeat at Wisconsin this season.
- Points per Game: 32.00
- Passing Yards: 226.00
- Rushing Yards: 170.50
- Yards per Play: 5.15
- Points per Game: 21.00
- Passing Yards: 138.50
- Rushing Yards: 133.50
- Yards per Play: 4.03
Rutgers vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 5 Betting Trends
- Over is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings
- Scarlet Knights are 0-13 SU in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Big 10 conference
- Scarlet Knights are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played in September
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Rutgers’ last 8 games played on a Saturday
- Wolverines are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games at home
- Wolverines are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games played in week 5
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Michigan’s last 5 games against Rutgers
Expert Final Score Prediction for Rutgers vs MichiganRutgers 7 – Michigan 34
More Week 5 College Football Betting News
- Mississippi State vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds & Expert Pick
- Connecticut vs UCF 2019 College Football Week 5 Spread & Game Preview
- USC vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 5 Spread & Betting Analysis
- Virginia vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 5 Lines & Game Prediction
- Towson vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Clemson vs North Carolina 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds & Game Preview
- Middle Tennessee State vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds & Analysis
- Northwestern vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 5 Spread & Expert Pick
- Texas Tech vs Oklahoma 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds & Prediction
- 2019 College Football Week 5 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 5 ATS Betting Picks
- Washington State vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds, Preview and Prediction
- Penn State vs Maryland 2019 College Football Week 4 Lines & Game Prediction
- Arizona State vs California 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds, Game Preview and Pick
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Rutgers Scarlet Knights Game Odds, Scarlet Knights Live Odds, This Weeks Rutgers Scarlet Knights team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Rutgers team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Scarlet Knights Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Rutgers NCAA Football News & other info on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights Today!
- Posts not found
2019 NCAA Football
Rutgers Scarlet Knights | College Football Playoff National Championship