south carolina gamecocks
South Carolina Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
South Carolina Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
south carolina Schedule
south carolina Standings
south carolina Injuries
Most recent posts
South Carolina Gamecocks Odds
2021 South Carolina Gamecocks Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of South Carolina|
|Location||Columbia, South Carolina|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Williams-Brice Stadium|
No. 7 Texas A&M vs. South Carolina | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Seventh-ranked Texas A&M has a loss on its resume to Alabama, but the Aggies aren’t out of the running for the SEC West title or even a potential at-large spot into the College Football Playoff. A&M can’t afford to overlook a dangerous South Carolina squad on Saturday, though.
How to Bet Texas A&M at South Carolina NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Williams-Brice Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Texas A&M -10 (total 58.5)
The schools met last season in College Station and the Aggies rolled 30-6. Kellen Mond threw for 221 yards and a touchdown and ran for a second score. Cordarrian Richardson ran for 130 yards, including a 75-yard touchdown, and added a TD reception to help the Aggies to the win on a night they piled up 319 yards rushing. The Aggies led by 10 at halftime and neither team could get anything going after the break, combining for six punts in the third quarter. Ryan Hilinski threw for 175 yards for South Carolina in a game where the Aggies held the Gamecocks to just 45 yards rushing.
Texas A&M leads the all-time series 6-0. Three of the six games have been decided by seven points or less.
Why Bet on Texas A&M? | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisThe Aggies (4-1) avoided an upset last week by beating improved Arkansas 42-31. Kellen Mond threw for 260 yards and three touchdowns as A&M built a big lead and held on to win its ninth in a row over the Hogs. Jalen Wydermyer had a career-high 92 yards receiving with two touchdowns. Ainias Smith ran for a touchdown and caught a TD pass in the first half to help A&M win its third straight since losing to No. 2 Alabama.
Mond threw TD passes of 35, 6 and 15 yards. The senior added 32 yards rushing to give him 10,015 yards of total offense in his career, passing 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel (9,989), who played just two seasons, for the most in school history.
Mond also holds the all-time career school record for passing yards (8,623), completions (714) and attempts (1,217). Mond is the only player in program history and the 12thplayer in SEC history to tally over 10,000 total yards in their career. Mond moved into second all-time on A&M’s all-time career passing touchdowns list as his three scoring passes in the game matched his regulation career high and brought his career total to 64.
With his 26th career victory as a starting quarterback, Mond took sole possession of second on A&M’s all-time list (26-13), sitting only behind Corey Pullig (1992-95), who boasts a 33-6-1 record.
The Texas A&M offensive line made it four straight games, 144 pass attempts, without allowing a QB sack. The line has not allowed a sack since the second quarter of the season-opening win over Vanderbilt. The offensive line was one of the most maligned units over the past couple of seasons. But the same group is paving the way for the Aggies’ success this year.
All five starters returned from last season, and the experience appears to be paying off. The line has allowed the Aggies to average an SEC-leading 5.3 yards per carry this season.
Why Bet on South Carolina? | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisSouth Carolina (2-3) has been off since a 52-24 loss at LSU on Oct. 24. USC was unable to maintain its form from a week earlier, when the Gamecocks beat Auburn for the first time since 1933. Collin Hill was 12 of 22 for 234 yards and one touchdown, but also was intercepted by Eli Ricks, who returned the ball 45 yards for the first of LSU’s two non-offensive touchdowns during the game.
Running back Kevin Harris largely carried the Gamecocks’ offensive with 126 yards and two TDs on 12 carries. Shi Smith moved into a tie for seventh place on Carolina’s all-time receptions list. Smith now has 153 receptions, tying him with Jermale Kelly (1997-2000) after his two catches for 68 yards.
LSU took a 31-10 lead with 2:43 before halftime as Eli Ricks returned an interception 45 yards for a touchdown to give the Tigers a three-score lead before halftime. USC settled for field goal tries on four promising drives, and kicker Parker White missed three from 54, 34 and 40 yards.
Ernest Jones had a career high 19 tackles in the loss. Jones’ previous high was 13 on two occasions, including this season vs. Vanderbilt. Eight of Jones’ 19 tackles were solos. The last Gamecock to have at least 18 tackles in a game was Aubrey Brooks vs. Arkansas in 1995.
Smith, meanwhile has had some success against the Aggies. In three games, Smith has caught eight passes for 178 yards, a 22.3-yard average, with a pair of touchdowns. He scored on TD passes from 45 yards out in 2017 and on a 22-yarder in 2018.
USC coach Will Muschamp and A&M coach Jimbo Fisher were on Nick Saban’s coaching staff at LSU from 2001-2004.
- Aggies are 17-8-1 ATS in their last 26 games as a favorite.
- Aggies are 8-19 ATS in their last 27 games in November.
- Aggies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a road favorite.
- Gamecocks are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 conference games.
- Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
- Texas A&M 27, South Carolina 23
College Football Betting News
South Carolina Gamecocks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest South Carolina Gamecocks Game Odds, Gamecocks Live Odds, This Weeks South Carolina Gamecocks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest South Carolina team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Gamecocks Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, South Carolina NCAA Football News & other info on the South Carolina Gamecocks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the South Carolina Gamecocks Today!
- No. 7 Texas A&M vs. South Carolina | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisSeventh-ranked Texas A&M has a loss on its resume to Alabama, but the Aggies aren’t out of the running for the SEC West title or even a potential at-large spot into the College Football Playoff. A&M can’t afford to overlook a dangerous South Carolina squad on Saturday, though. How to Bet Texas A&M at South Carolina NCAA Football Odds & Read More
- Clemson vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game PreviewThe third-ranked Clemson Tigers will look to take another step toward potentially finishing with their second consecutive unbeaten season when they hit the road to take on the South Carolina Gamecocks in their annual Palmetto Bowl matchup on Saturday. While the defending national champs likely won’t have any trouble getting past their struggling in-state rivals, let’s find out if the Read More
- Appalachian State vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & PickAppalachian State has fallen out of the new Top 25 after an upset loss last week as the Mountaineers go out of conference this Saturday with a trip to SEC foe South Carolina. The Gamecocks are favored in the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Appalachian State vs South Carolina College Football Week 11 Odds & Game Info When: Saturday, Read More
- Florida vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds, Game Info & PickIt’s easy for a team to get fired up after a big one or really down after a tough loss, but either way, those feelings cannot be allowed to carry over into the next game. The team that wins a big one cannot suddenly relax, as that usually means a heavy defeat next time out. Similarly, a team unable to Read More
- South Carolina vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines, Game Info & PickThis is the week when some teams will reach the halfway point of their season, which is the point where it should become very clear who the favorites are. The top 4 is basically the same as it was when the season began, but it’s not every team in the top 4 who has had a serious challenge to this Read More
- College Football Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Expert PicksWeek 7 of the college football season does not feature much in the way of ranked teams going head to head, with many of the top teams in the nation going up against opponents that they should put away with relative ease. In order to find some value this weekend, we need to steer clear of the SU picks when Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of South Carolina
South Carolina Gamecocks Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
South Carolina Gamecocks | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.