Temple Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Temple Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Temple Owls Odds
2021 Temple Owls Headlines, Best Lines
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Lincoln Financial Field|
|Mascot||Hooter T. Owl, Stella (Live Mascot)|
North Carolina vs Temple 2019 Military Bowl Betting Lines & Analysis
Busy Friday with five bowl games this week and the first of them features North Carolina of the ACC facing Temple of the American Athletic Conference in the Military Bowl. The Heels are favored on the college football odds.
How to Bet North Carolina vs Temple Military Bowl Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Friday, noon ET
- Where: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Annapolis, Md.
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Military Bowl Betting Lines: North Carolina -4.5 (Total 53)
Series HistoryFirst-ever meeting between UNC and Temple.
Why Bet on North Carolina?This will be the 34th bowl game in Carolina football’s history. North Carolina (6-6) will be making its first appearance in the Military Bowl, ending a two-year postseason absence by beating Mercer and North Carolina State to close the season and become bowl-eligible. Becoming bowl-eligible was a sweet accomplishment for a team that went 2-9 in 2018 under Larry Fedora, who was replaced by Mack Brown after the season.
Carolina allowed only 17 points in the last two games to close out the regular season. It’s the fewest points allowed by UNC over a two-game span since the 2012 season when the Tar Heels gave up a combined six points against ECU (6) and Idaho (0).The Heels stomped the rival Wolfpack 41-10 on Nov. 30. It was the largest margin of victory ever for North Carolina in Raleigh.
Coming BackThe Tar Heels trailed 10-6 at halftime before Javonte Williams busted free up the middle for a 26-yard scoring run on UNC’s second possession of the second half to give his team the lead for good. On the Tar Heels’ next two possessions, Williams caught an 11-yard flare pass for a touchdown and scored on a 6-yard run as UNC stretched its lead.
A four-touchdown outburst by the Tar Heels in the third quarter turned the game into a rout. UNC intercepted Devin Leary twice and recovered a Zonovan Knight fumble for three takeaways in the quarter.
UNC QB Sam Howell was 23-for-33 passing for a career-high 401 yards and three scores with one interception. Howell become only the fifth Tar Heel quarterback to throw for 3,000 yards in a season. He has 3,347 yards in 2019, the fourth most in a season at UNC. He joins an exclusive list that includes Mitch Trubisky (3,748, 2016), T.J. Yates (3,418, 2010), Bryn Renner (3,356, 2012 & 3,086, 2011) and Marquise Williams (3,072, 2015 & 3,068, 2014). Howell has tied Deshaun Watson (Clemson, 2015) for the fourth most TD passes (35) in a single season in ACC history. Howell was the ACC Offensive Rookie of the Year.
- Points per Game: 31.25
- Passing Yards: 285.00
- Rushing Yards: 184.00
- Yards per Play: 6.37
- Points per Game: 24.58
- Passing Yards: 232.58
- Rushing Yards: 149.00
- Yards per Play: 5.54
Why Bet on Temple?Temple (8-4) will appear in a bowl game for the fifth consecutive year, a stretch that includes a loss to Wake Forest in the 2016 Military Bowl. Temple has been bowl eligible for six consecutive seasons, tied with Memphis for the longest streak in the American Athletic Conference, and nine times in the past 11 years.
The Owls finished third in the AAC East. Their star on defense is end Quincy Roche, who was named the league’s Defensive Player of the Year. The Owls’ pass defense is among the Group of 5’s best, and Roche and the Temple pass rush are big reasons for its success. The 6-foot-4, 235-pound junior has 18 tackles for loss and 13 sacks. He is also two sacks away from owning the conference record for sacks in a season. Roche has 26 sacks in his career which is second all-time in the Temple record books. Temple ranked third in the AAC in total defense, allowing 364.8 yards per game, while posting 3.25 sacks per game and 7.8 TFL.
Key PlayersQB Anthony Russo has thrown for 2,733 yards and 21 touchdowns this season. Both rank third all-time for a single-season performance in program history. Russo also moved into fourth place on both of those career lists with 5,296 yards and 35 TD passes. Fellow QB Todd Centeio completed 28 passes for 378 yards and four touchdowns. He also rushed 42 times for 185 yards.
True freshman RB Re’Mahn Davis had the second-best season for a Temple running back in program history. He rushed for 900 yards and seven touchdowns in 11 games played. WR Jadan Blue set Temple single-season records with 87 catches for 975 yards and he also added four touchdowns. The offensive line ranks first in the conference in fewest QB pressures allowed. Temple QBs have had a clean pocket on 86.29% of dropbacks, which ranks the best in the conference.
Temple went 1-0 vs. ACC opponents this season with a 24-2 win over Georgia Tech. The American is 3-2 vs. the ACC in the Military Bowl since 2014.
- Points per Game: 27.42
- Passing Yards: 259.83
- Rushing Yards: 142.17
- Yards per Play: 5.45
- Points per Game: 23.50
- Passing Yards: 212.50
- Rushing Yards: 152.33
- Yards per Play: 4.75
North Carolina vs Temple 2019 Military Bowl Betting Trends
- Tar Heels are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games played in December
- Tar Heels are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the American Athletic Conference conference
- Owls are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games played on a Friday
- Owls are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games this season
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Temple’s last 7 games played in December
Expert Final Score Prediction for North Carolina vs TempleNorth Carolina 27 – Temple 24
Temple Owls Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Temple Owls Game Odds, Owls Live Odds, This Weeks Temple Owls team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Temple team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Owls Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Temple NCAA Football News & other info on the Temple Owls. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Temple Owls Today!
- North Carolina vs Temple 2019 Military Bowl Betting Lines & AnalysisBusy Friday with five bowl games this week and the first of them features North Carolina of the ACC facing Temple of the American Athletic Conference in the Military Bowl. The Heels are favored on the college football odds. How to Bet North Carolina vs Temple Military Bowl Betting Lines & Game Info When: Friday, noon ET Where: Navy-Marine Corps Read More
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & PickAs college football fans, we all tend to be a little hyper-focused on what’s going on in the Power 5 conferences, simply because that is where the playoff teams are going to come from. When we do that, though, we miss out on good teams that are sitting in the top 25 at this late stage of the season. When Read More
- Temple vs SMU 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds, Game Info & PickWhen it comes time to start thinking about wagers for the coming week in college football, people tend to fall into two very different camps. Some bettors stick with a specific conference, usually the one that they follow, or the Power 5. While it’s a good way to narrow down a very busy schedule, it also means potentially missing out Read More
- Temple vs Duke 2018 Independence Bowl Odds & PreviewAmerican Athletic Conference school Temple will be looking to close its season with a victory in the Independence Bowl against Duke, but the Owls will be without head coach Geoff Collins as he left for another job. Temple is a slight NCAAF Betting underdog against the Blue Devils from the ACC. How to Bet Temple vs Duke 2018 Independence Bowl Read More
- Temple at UCF NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & PreviewOn Tuesday night, we saw the first official rankings released by the College Football Playoff Committee, with very few surprises revealed in their selections. As the season progresses, there are probably going to be fans and programs upset with the rankings that the committee put forth, with the majority of the disgruntled groups more than likely coming from conferences outside Read More
- Cincinnati vs Temple NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & AnalysisThe Cincinnati Bearcats might be a perfect 6-0 heading into their Week 8 road date against the mediocre Temple Owls, but they’re sure not getting any love from oddsmakers – or the national ranking committee – despite their unblemished record. No matter, Cincy will look to take care of business when they hit the road to take on a Temple Read More
- Temple at Boston College NCAA Football Week 5 PickCould be a bit of a trap game for ex-Top 25 team Boston College on Saturday as the Eagles go out of conference to face AAC member Temple in what otherwise should be a fairly easy win. BC is nearly a two-TD betting favorite. How to Bet Temple at Boston College NCAA Football Week 5 Lines & Game Info .@fnutile8 Read More
- 2017 Gasparilla Bowl Betting Preview: Temple vs. Florida InternationalHere’s guessing that unless you are familiar with the Tampa Bay area that you have no idea why the local bowl game there is called the Gasparilla Bowl for the first time in 2017. That name a nod to the legend of Jose Gaspar, a mythical pirate who apparently operated in the Tampa Bay area many years ago and who Read More
- Can Temple Defy South Florida in the NCAAF Betting Odds in Week 4?Now under the direction of first-year head coach Geoff Collins, the rebuilding Temple Owls will try to defy the NCAAF Betting Odds for Week 4 against the 17th-ranked South Florida Bulls, and their own first-year head coach Charlie Strong. If you’re looking to find out which one of these big-time bowl game hopefuls is offering the best value for their Read More
- Army vs Temple Volunteers 2016 Week 1 Winning Predictions
- How to bet the Toledo vs. Temple Boca Raton Bowl Odds
- Temple @ Houston Inaugural AAC Title Game Odds Preview
- Temple vs SMU NCAA Football Betting Guide
- Online Betting Fans Agree: Temple Football Is for Real
- Notre Dame @ Temple NCAA Football Spread Analysis
- Penn State @ Temple NCAA Football Betting Report
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
NCAA Teams | Division I
Temple Owls Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Temple Owls | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.