tulsa golden hurricane
Tulsa Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Tulsa Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Odds
2021 Tulsa Golden Hurricane Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Tulsa|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium|
No. 24 Tulsa vs. Mississippi State : Armed Forces Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
New Year’s Eve features three college football bowl games – there were four, but the Texas Bowl was canceled – and the first of the day at noon ET is the Armed Forces Bowl between No. 24 Tulsa of the AAC and Mississippi State of the SEC from Fort Worth.
How to Bet Tulsa vs. Mississippi State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
When: Thursday, noon ET
Where: Amon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth
Stream: ESPN app
Opening NCAAF Lines: Tulsa -2 (total 45)
It’s the 18th edition of this bowl and third time in it for Tulsa, which is 0-2. The Hurricane played Utah in 2006 and BYU in the 2011 game. Mississippi State is the first Southeastern Conference member ever to appear in the game.
Why Bet on Tulsa?
The Golden Hurricane (6-2) lost in the AAC title game to unbeaten Cincinnati 27-24 on a 34-yard field goal as time expires. Tulsa was looking for its 5th comeback win of the season after trailing by double-digits in the first quarter.
Trailing 24-17, the Hurricane offense took possession at their own 20-yard line and marched 80 yards in 7 plays as Zach Smith threaded the needle for a 13-yard scoring strike to Juan Carlos Santana to tie the score, 24-24 after the PAT, with 3:41 remaining in the contest.
Tulsa had 365 yards of offense to the Bearcats’ 420 yards. Tulsa outrushed Cincinnati 199 to 151, as Corey Taylor II had a game-high 130 yards and one touchdown on 22 carries, and Deneric Prince added 78 yards and one TD. Smith completed 13 passes for 166 yards.
Tulsa’s star is linebacker Zaven Collins, who won the 2020 Bronko Nagurski Trophy, which honors college football’s national defensive player of the year. In 2016, Collins was a high school senior quarterback at small Class A Hominy (Okla.) High School. His only Division I scholarship offer came from Tulsa.
This year, he totaled 54 tackles, 11.5 TFLs for minus 49 yards, four sacks for minus 25 yards, four interceptions for 152 return yards, two TDs off INTs, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery, as well as one safety, in eight games. Two of Collins’ interceptions were game-clinchers.
Collins is the first Tulsa player to win any of the current on-field performance awards and becomes the school’s first All-American since offensive lineman Jerry Ostroski in 1991. Collins was unanimously chosen as the American Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year, becoming the first player in league history to earn unanimous player-of-the-year honors.
Head coach Philip Montgomery is in his sixth year directing the program. The Golden Hurricane are 10-11 in bowl appearances. Montgomery takes his third team into a bowl game after leading the 2015 squad to the Independence Bowl, while the 2016 team won the Miami Beach Bowl.
Why Bet on Mississippi State?
QB Will Rogers completed 21-of-36 passes for 295 yards and three touchdowns. Jaden Walley hauled in five of those passes for a game-high 129 yards and a touchdown, giving him four straight 100-yard games to close the regular season. The 51 points were MSU’s highest scoring output in a game since a 54-24 victory at Arkansas on Nov. 2, 2019.
Rogers has completed 220 passes this season, which is fourth in MSU single-season history. He improved his MSU freshman-record marks in passing yards (1,828), passing attempts (316) and completions (220). Walley increased his MSU freshman-record receiving yards total to 691 this season. He is the first true freshman in program history to record four 100-yard receiving games in the same season.
Rogers and Walley are the nation’s top true freshman quarterback-wide receiver duo. MSU’s true freshmen have combined for 146 receptions this season, the most by any first-year group in the FBS.
State’s defense ranks fourth in the SEC in both yards per play allowed (5.5) and total defense (380.3). Senior linebacker Erroll Thompson is the Bulldogs’ leading tackler (86), while sophomore Aaron Brule leads the nation in quarterback hurries (34) among linebackers.
MSU is making its 24th all-time bowl appearance and will be one of only four SEC programs to go to a bowl each of the last 11 seasons, joining Alabama, Georgia and Texas A&M. The Bulldogs own a 13-10 bowl record.
Golden Hurricane are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Bowl games as a favorite.
Golden Hurricane are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games as a favorite.
Golden Hurricane are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 Thursday games.
Bulldogs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games as an underdog.
Bulldogs are 2-8 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Bulldogs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games.
Tulsa 24, Mississippi State 21
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Tulsa Golden Hurricane Game Odds, Golden Hurricane Live Odds, This Weeks Tulsa Golden Hurricane team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Tulsa team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Golden Hurricane Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Tulsa NCAA Football News & other info on the Tulsa Golden Hurricane. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Tulsa Golden Hurricane Today!
- No. 24 Tulsa vs. Mississippi State : Armed Forces Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting AnalysisNew Year’s Eve features three college football bowl games – there were four, but the Texas Bowl was canceled – and the first of the day at noon ET is the Armed Forces Bowl between No. 24 Tulsa of the AAC and Mississippi State of the SEC from Fort Worth. How to Bet Tulsa vs. Mississippi State NCAA Football Odds Read More
- Tulane vs. No. 25 Tulsa | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisTwo college football games this Thursday around the country but none from the Power 5. However, there is one ranked team in action and that’s No. 25 Tulsa as the Golden Hurricane host Tulane in an American Athletic Conference matchup. How to Bet Tulane at Tulsa NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Chapman Stadium Read More
- Tulsa vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & AnalysisThis is the time of the year in college football when we start to get into serious discussions about the playoffs. When we talk about that, though, we are generally focusing on the Power 5 Conferences, as those are where the top 4 teams are likely to come from. As huge as the playoffs are, it’s not the only thing Read More
- Tulsa vs Michigan State 2019 College Football Week 1 Odds & Pick for Friday NightThere are many different conferences playing within the college football system, but the reality is that when it comes to the playoffs, this sport is all about the Power 5. Notre Dame bucked a trend by making it into the final four last season as an independent, but outside of them, every playoff team comes from the 5 major conferences. Read More
- Tulsa vs Texas NCAA Football Week 2 Odds & Game InfoWe are all well aware that only one team can be crowned the National Champion at the end of the college football season. There are really only a handful of teams who have a legitimate shot at reaching the playoffs and the big game. For the rest, it’s all about trying to reach the bar that has been set by Read More
- Central Michigan vs Tulsa Miami Beach Bowl Odds, Pick & TV InfoJust one bowl game on the schedule this coming Monday and it’s the Miami Beach Bowl between Mid-American Conference school Central Michigan and high-scoring American Athletic Conference team Tulsa. Not sure why this is called the Miami Beach Bowl because it’s in a baseball stadium and not near the beach, but let’s not nitpick. Tulsa is a solid NCAA football Read More
- Week 7 College Football Tulsa At Houston FavoritesThe 13th-raanked Houston Cougars will look to rebound from their stunning Week 6 loss when they host the streaking Tulsa Golden Hurricane on Saturday in an intriguing Week 7 AAC clash that I believe is offering a ton of value. Now, let’s find out where that value lies as well as the latest betting lines. In Depth Analysis On The Week 7 Read More
- Tulsa Vs Ohio State College Football Expert PicksWeek 1 of the 2016 college football season is going to be a tough act to follow, as there were big games and online betting upsets taking place all over the country. There have been some rather seismic shifts in the AP rankings because of what went down in the opening week, and there are going to be a lot Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Tulsa Independence Bowl Odds PreviewThe Virginia Tech Hokies will look to send beloved head coach Frank Beamer out on a high note when they square off against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane in the 2015 Independence Bowl on Saturday, December 26, at 5:45 PM ET, live from Independence Stadium in Shreveport, Louisiana. Now, with Beamer set to retire, let’s find out who has the edge in Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Oklahoma
NCAA Teams | Division I
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Tulsa Golden Hurricane | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.