Vanderbilt Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Vanderbilt Commodores Odds
2021 Vanderbilt Commodores Headlines, Best Lines
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Vanderbilt Stadium|
Vanderbilt vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Game Info
Florida lost to Georgia in Week 10. The Gators hope to get back on track versus the Vanderbilt Commodores in The Swamp in Week 11. Can Florida get to back to their winning ways? Will they not only beat Vanderbilt but also cover the spread? See below for college football odds, a preview and a free pick for Vanderbilt vs Florida!
Vanderbilt vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Game Info
- When: Saturday, Nov. 9 at 12:00 pm ET
- Where: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL
- TV: ESPN
- ATS Odds: Florida -26
Why Vanderbilt Commodores are a good bet +26?
Vanderbilt has not played their best football in the past few weeks. They’ve lost to UNLV, Ole Miss, and South Carolina. They did beat Missouri, though. That win impressed because Vanderbilt was a +21 home dog. The Commodores showed in the win over Mizzou that they could hang with decent teams. If Florida overlooks Vanderbilt on Saturday, Vandy could make life difficult for the Gators.
- Total Yards: 317.8
- Passing Yards: 191.2
- Rushing Yards: 126.5
- Points Scored: 17
- Total Yards: 454
- Passing Yards: 251.1
- Rushing Yards: 202.9
- Points Allowed: 32.4
Why Florida Gators are a good bet -26?
Florida has lost 2 of their last 3. Look who the losses were too, though? The Gators dropped a game against LSU. They lost this past Saturday to the Georgia Bulldogs. Florida has gone 3-1 against the spread in their last 4 games. They missed going 4-0 when UGA beat them 24-17 in Week 10. Florida was a +6 ½ points underdog. The Gators remain a Top 25 team. They should pummel Vanderbilt on Nov. 9.
- Total Yards: 404.2
- Passing Yards: 275
- Rushing Yards: 129.2
- Points Scored: 30.8
- Total Yards: 331.7
- Passing Yards: 204.7
- Rushing Yards: 127
- Points Allowed: 16.7
College Football Week 11 Betting Trends for Vanderbilt vs Florida
- Commodores are 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 games following an ATS loss
- Commodores are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games overall
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Vanderbilt’s last 5 games
- Gators are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 conference games
- Gators are 4-10-1 ATS in their last 15 games following a straight-up loss
- The total went UNDER in 6 of Florida’s last 9 games
Vanderbilt vs Florida Final Betting Analysis
Outside the upset win over Missouri, things have not gone well for the Vanderbilt Commodores this season. Vandy lost to UNLV on Oct. 12. That loss makes Vanderbilt a difficult team to back here.
Even though there’s a chance Florida suffers a letdown after the Georgia game, there’s a bigger chance that Dan Mullen’s team steps it up. Florida is only 3-3 ATS at home. They should dominate Vanderbilt from the opening kickoff, though. The Gators bounce back with an impressive over 30 points victory in Week 11.
College Football Week 11 Free Pick: Florida -26
Vanderbilt Commodores Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Vanderbilt Commodores Game Odds, Commodores Live Odds, This Weeks Vanderbilt Commodores team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Vanderbilt team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Commodores Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Vanderbilt NCAA Football News & other info on the Vanderbilt Commodores. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Vanderbilt Commodores Today!
- Vanderbilt vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Game InfoFlorida lost to Georgia in Week 10. The Gators hope to get back on track versus the Vanderbilt Commodores in The Swamp in Week 11. Can Florida get to back to their winning ways? Will they not only beat Vanderbilt but also cover the spread? See below for college football odds, a preview and a free pick for Vanderbilt vs Read More
- Baylor vs Vanderbilt 2018 Texas Bowl Odds & Game PreviewThe Baylor Bears played well enough this season to gain a bid to the Texas Bowl at NRG Stadium on Thursday, Dec. 27. Their opponents, the Vanderbilt Commodores, would like to show why the SEC’s the best conference in the nation. Who takes the 2018 Texas Bowl? Baylor vs Vanderbilt 2018 Texas Bowl Odds & Game Preview When: Thursday, Dec. Read More
- Vanderbilt vs Kentucky NCAA Football Week 8 Spread & Expert PickThe Kentucky Wildcats have undoubtedly been one of the most impressive teams in the nation this season, but the SEC championship hopefuls will be looking to bounce back from their first loss of the season when they host the visiting Vanderbilt Commodores in an intriguing SEC showdown on Saturday. If you want to know whether the Wildcats can not only Read More
- Florida vs Vanderbilt NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & PredictionThe struggling Vanderbilt Commodores will look to both, pull off the big upset while simultaneously snapping No. 14 Florida’s winning ways when they host the Gators in their Week 7 SEC showdown on Saturday. If you’re looking for some great value on this weekend’s slate of college football action, then you’re going to find it in this contest. Now, let’s Read More
- Vanderbilt at Georgia NCAA Football Week 6 Spread & PickThe second-ranked Georgia Bulldogs will look to remain unbeaten and cover the big spread when they take on the Vanderbilt Commodores in their Week 6 SEC clash. Can desperate Vandy get the outright win and the national championship runner-ups or will they at least be able to cover the spread as near, four-touchdown road dogs? Let’s find out right now Read More
- Vanderbilt vs Notre Dame NCAA Football Week 3 Spread & AnalysisThe Vanderbilt Commodores will look to pull off the big upset to remain unbeaten when they visit the eighth-ranked Notre Dame Fighting Irish in a intriguing Week 3 matchup on Saturday. Now, let’s find out if Notre Dame can keep its championship hopes intact by getting the win and whether the Irish can cover the chalk. Vanderbilt vs Notre Dame Read More
- Georgia at Vanderbilt Game Preview & College Football Lines for Week 6The biggest threat to the Crimson Tide may well be the Georgia Bulldogs, once again huge favorites based on the College Football lines for Week 6. It may be putting the cart before the horse to suggest that the Dawgs will win the East, but they are in control of their own destiny right now and are playing the sort of Read More
- NCAAF Week 6 Straight Up Picks & Betting LinesWe are 5 weeks into the 2017 college football season, and there are some clear favorites starting to emerge. There are a couple of teams, such as Alabama and Clemson, who we expected to be in this position, but there are several more who are showing that they may be able to break up the monopoly that the Tigers and Read More
- Can Florida Avoid Home Upset Against Vanderbilt in College Football Week 5?After needing a pair of miraculous comebacks in each of the last two weeks, in College Football Week 5 the 20th-ranked Florida Gators will look to avoid the home upset against a Vanderbilt Commodores team that is a bit desperate to show they can hang with the big boys in the SEC after getting unmercifully routed last weekend to suffer Read More
- NC State vs Vanderbilt Independence Bowl Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Tennessee at Vanderbilt Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Vanderbilt at Auburn Betting Pick & Spread
- Florida at Vanderbilt Expert Pick & Betting Spread
- Texas A&M @ Vanderbilt NCAAF Odds Preview, Predictions and Picks
- Florida vs Vanderbilt NCAA Football Odds Guide
- Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt NCAA Football Odds Guide
Sports in the State of Tennessee
NCAA Teams | Division I
Vanderbilt Commodores Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Vanderbilt Commodores | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.