virginia tech hokies
Virginia Tech Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Virginia Tech Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
virginia tech Schedule
virginia tech Standings
virginia tech Injuries
Most recent posts
Virginia Tech Hokies Odds
2021 Virginia Tech Hokies Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Lane Stadium/Worsham Field|
No. 3 Clemson vs Virginia Tech | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Third-ranked Clemson will clinch a spot in yet another ACC Championship Game – and would earn a rematch with Notre Dame – with a victory at a struggling Virginia Tech side on Saturday. The Tigers are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Clemson at Virginia Tech NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Lane Stadium
- TV: ABC
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Clemson -22 (total 67)
The schools last met in the 2017 season at Virginia Tech and Clemson won 31-17. Essentially no key players on either side remain from back then. These schools have met 35 times with the Hokies seeking to halt a five-game Clemson winning streak in the series dating back to 2011. Tech previously won five straight vs. Clemson from 1998-2007. The Tigers lead all time 22-12-1. Since joining the ACC in 2004, the Hokies are 2-5 against the Tigers, which includes losses in the ACC Championship in 2011 and 2016.
Why Bet on Clemson? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Tigers (8-1) come off a 52-17 win over Pittsburgh last Saturday in their home finale. Trevor Lawrence threw for 403 yards and two touchdowns in his first game in five weeks and his final home game even though he’s a junior – Lawrence is going to be the No. 1 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. Lawrence hadn’t seen the field on game day since beating Syracuse on Oct. 24. He tested positive for the coronavirus the following week.
Lawrence finished 26-of-37 passing and improved to 32-1 as a starter to tie Rodney Williams, Tajh Boyd and Deshaun Watson for the school record for wins as a starting quarterback and improving his career winning percentage to .970, the best by an FBS quarterback with at least 30 starts since Division I split in 1978.
The Panthers were the last team to win at Clemson, 43-42 in 2016. But Pittsburgh quarterback Kenny Pickett threw four interceptions, three in the first eight minutes that all led to Clemson touchdowns, and the Panthers could not recover as the Tigers won their 28th straight at home.
Cornell Powell recorded six receptions for a career-high 176 receiving yards against Pitt, registering his third consecutive 100-yard receiving game to tie a school record shared by Charlie Waters (1969), Tony Horne (1997), Rod Gardner (2000), DeAndre Hopkins (2012) and Sammy Watkins (2013).Cornerback Mario Goodrich recorded two interceptions, becoming the first Clemson player to pick off two passes in a single game since Cordrea Tankersley in the 2016 ACC Championship Game against Virginia Tech.
In this one, Clemson is attempting to win its 13th consecutive December game, dating to Clemson’s 2011 ACC Championship Game victory against Virginia Tech. Clemson (12-0) is one of four schools to be undefeated in December since 2011.
The Tigers enter having won 26 of their 28 true road games since the start of the 2015 season. Clemson is one of only two teams ranked in the top 10 in the nation in both total offense (ninth, 512.2 yards per game) and total defense (eighth, 298.6), alongside BYU. Clemson, which has scored at least 34 points in each of its first nine games, attempting to join 2013 Florida State as the only ACC teams ever to score 34 or more points in each of the first 10 games of a season.
Why Bet on Virginia Tech? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Hokies (4-5) lost their third in a row last time out, 47-14 at Pittsburgh on Nov. 21 – Virginia Tech does have a regular-season game left after this one, hosting rival Virginia next Saturday.
Against Pitt, Tech trailed 23-14 at halftime, but on its first drive of the second half, quarterback Hendon Hooker threw an interception. The Panthers capitalized, scoring on a 53-yard field goal by Alex Kessman that made the score 26-14 with 12:25 left in the third quarter. The turning point in the game occurred on the Hokies’ next possession. Tech drove all the way to the Pittsburgh 1, but couldn’t get in the end zone on three straight plays, turning the ball over on downs.
Hooker completed 13 of 22 for a season-high 260 yards, with two touchdowns and an interception. Hooker’s two touchdown passes marked his eighth and ninth passing touchdowns this season and the 16th and 17th of his career. The redshirt junior now has rushed for or thrown for a touchdown in all seven games that he’s played in this season.
The Hokies played without standout left tackle Christian Darrisaw, who missed the game with an injury. His streak of 30 consecutive games started came to an end.
RB Khalil “Juice” Herbert is averaging 167.8 all-purpose ypg, the top ACC mark & the second-highest average in the nation among players seeing duty in five or more games behind Minnesota’s Mohamed Ibrahim (184.0 all-purpose ypg in five games). Herbert’s 1,510 all-purpose yards lead all FBS players
Virginia Tech owns a 32-4 all-time mark under coach Justin Fuente when leading at half. Tech has led at the half in all four of its wins in 2020, outscoring those foes by a 79-38 margin in the first half. VT is 27-7 when scoring 30+ points under Fuente and 13-1 when scoring 40+ points.
Tech has produced four 40-point games in 2020. Since joining the ACC in 2004, the Hokies are 25-2 in ACC play when scoring 40 points or more. Tech is 32-2 when holding foes to 21 points or fewer dating back to the start of the 2015 season.
- Tigers are 11-1 ATS in their last 12 games in December.
- Tigers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Tigers are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 conference games.
- Hokies are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Hokies are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games following a ATS loss.
- Hokies are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 conference games.
- Tigers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- Clemson 48, Virginia Tech 21
College Football Betting News
Virginia Tech Hokies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Virginia Tech Hokies Game Odds, Hokies Live Odds, This Weeks Virginia Tech Hokies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Virginia Tech team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hokies Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Virginia Tech NCAA Football News & other info on the Virginia Tech Hokies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Virginia Tech Hokies Today!
- No. 3 Clemson vs Virginia Tech | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThird-ranked Clemson will clinch a spot in yet another ACC Championship Game – and would earn a rematch with Notre Dame – with a victory at a struggling Virginia Tech side on Saturday. The Tigers are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Clemson at Virginia Tech NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Kentucky 2019 Belk Bowl Odds, Game Info & PredictionThe National Championship Game has been set, with the LSU Tigers and the Clemson Tigers set to go head to head in the title game, which is now still a week away. There is still some football to be played, though, as we get set to welcome in the New Year, with the biggest bowl games of the season set Read More
- Wake Forest vs Virginia Tech 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & PickWhile we are all focused on the top 4 and the potential playoff matchups now that the playoff committee has released their first rankings, it’s easy to forget that there are still a lot of things to consider outside of that top pack. There are conference championships to be won and bowl game berths up for grabs, all of which Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Expert PickNo. 16 Notre Dame saw its hopes of getting back to the College Football Playoff dashed in a big loss to Michigan last week, but the Irish could still reach a New Year’s Six bowl by finishing strong. They are solid NCAAF betting favorites against visiting Virginia Tech on Saturday. How to Bet Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame College Football Read More
- Cincinnati vs Virginia Tech 2018 Military Bowl Spread & Expert PickThe Cincinnati Bearcats and Virginia Tech Hokies battle it out in one of the top games during the bowl season. Often, the Military Bowl invites a team like Army or Air Force. This season, they’ve invited two competitive squads from great conferences. Who takes it on Dec. 31 in one of the most solid matchups on New Year’s Eve? Cincinnati Read More
- Virginia Tech at North Carolina NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & PickAfter suffering an embarrassing loss in their nationally-televised Week 6 matchup, the Virginia Tech Hokies will look to take a step toward getting back in the national rankings when they hit the road to take on a North Carolina Tar Heels team that is completely desperate after some serious early-season struggles. With both of these ACC bowl game hopefuls looking Read More
- Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech NCAA Football Week 6 Odds & PickI don’t want to say for sure that No. 6 Notre Dame will reach the College Football Playoff if the Irish win at No. 24 Virginia Tech on Saturday night … but they probably will because they should be favored in every game the rest of the way. Notre Dame is also an NCAAF lines favorite in Blacksburg. Notre Dame Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Duke College Football Week 5 PreviewEvery season in college football, a dark horse team or two emerges to create some havoc in the top 25. The question now is how long we, as bettors and football fans, should wait until we declare a team to be a legitimate dark horse threat. I think that we are at that point now, as 4 games are certainly Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Old Dominion NCAA Football Week 4 SpreadIt’s a potential trap game for No. 13 and NCAAF lines favorite Virginia Tech on Saturday as the Hokies visit Old Dominion in one of the Monarchs’ biggest home games since moving to the FBS. Tech also has a big one next week back in the ACC vs. Duke. Virginia Tech vs Old Dominion NCAA Football Week 4 Spread & Prediction Read More
- Virginia Tech at FSU NCAA Football Week 1 Spread & Prediction
- Virginia Tech vs. Oklahoma State 2017 Camping World Bowl Betting Pick
- Clemson Visits Virginia Tech in Week 5 as College Football Odds Favorites
- Virginia Tech vs. Old Dominion Week 4 NCAAF Odds & Preview
- How to Bet Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia in College Football Week 1
- College Football 2016 Belk Bowl: Virginia Tech Vs Arkansas
- Week 14 College Football Betting Odds: Clemson At Virginia Tech
- Week 12 Winning Favorites: Virginia Tech @ Notre Dame
- Week 11 College Football Winning Predictions: Georgia Tech At Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech at Duke Betting Pick & Odds
- Miami at Virginia Tech Betting Pick & Prediction
- College Football ATS Picks Virginia Tech Vs Syracuse Week 7 Free Picks
- Virginia Tech vs Tennessee Week 2 Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Virginia Tech at Notre Dame Week 13 Free Betting Picks
- Virginia Tech at Pittsburgh College Football Expert Picks
- Virginia Tech vs Tulsa Independence Bowl Odds Preview
- Can North Carolina Cover NCAAF Spread Against Virginia Tech?
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Football Lines Report
Sports in the State of Virginia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Virginia Tech Hokies Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Virginia Tech Hokies | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.