wake forest demon deacons
Wake Forest Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Wake Forest Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
wake forest Schedule
wake forest Standings
wake forest Injuries
Most recent posts
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Odds
2021 Wake Forest Demon Deacons Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Wake Forest University|
|Location||tWinston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||BB&T Field|
Michigan State vs Wake Forest 2019 Pinstripe Bowl Spread & Preview
A vastly disappointing for once-ranked Michigan State of the Big Ten comes to an end Friday in the Pinstripe Bowl from Yankee Stadium. The Spartans take on Wake Forest in the ACC, with Mark Dantonio’s team a short favorite on the Mybookie NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Michigan State vs Wake Forest Pinstripe Bowl Spread & Game Info
- When: Friday, 3:20 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium, New York
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Pinstripe Bowl Spread: Michigan State -3.5 (Total 50)
Series HistoryFirst-ever meeting.
Why Bet on Michigan State?The Spartans finished the regular season with a 6-6 overall record (4-5 Big Ten) and are making their third consecutive postseason appearance. It’s the 12th bowl bid in 13 seasons under MSU head coach Mark Dantonio, who is the winningest coach in school history with a 113-57 record at the helm of the Spartans. MSU has won five of its last seven bowl games. The Spartans will be making their 29th all-time bowl appearance (12-16 record).
The Spartans are very good on defense, led Kenny Willekes and Raequan Williams. Williams has started 41 consecutive games at defensive tackle, tied for the most in the Coach Mark Dantonio era. The 6-foot-4, 303-pounder from Chicago has 28.5 tackles for loss in his career, which ranks 19th most in school history, in addition to 11.5 sacks, 153 tackles, eight pass breakups and three forced fumbles in 49 career games. Williams has a career-high five sacks this season to go along with seven tackles for loss and 41 stops overall.
Willekes FeverWillekes won the Burlsworth Trophy, which is awarded annually to the nation’s most outstanding player who began his career as a walk-on. He ranks first among all active FBS players with 1.27 tackles for loss per game and has 49.5 career tackles for loss overall. Willekes leads MSU and ranks tied for fourth in the Big Ten with a career-high nine sacks and is fourth overall in school history with 24.5 sacks. He also ranks first among all Big Ten defensive linemen with 69 tackles and has 14.5 tackles for loss this season.
Senior QB Brian Lewerke led the Big Ten with 234 completions and ranked third with 229.9 passing yards per game. Lewerke is looking to become just the third Spartan starting QB, along with Dan Enos and Connor Cook, to win two bowl games for MSU; he led the Spartans to a 42-17 win over Washington State in the 2017 Holiday Bowl. Lewerke needs just 27 passing yards to become the fourth Spartan QB in school history to throw for more than 8,000 career yards and needs 29 completions to become the school’s all-time leader in that category.
Redshirt freshman running back Elijah Collins enjoyed a breakout season, landing on the All-Big Ten Third Team by rushing for 892 yards and five touchdowns. Junior wideout Cody White hauled in 58 catches for a team-best 825 yards and five scores.
- Points per Game: 22.00
- Passing Yards: 238.50
- Rushing Yards: 123.00
- Yards per Play: 5.09
- Points per Game: 22.67
- Passing Yards: 210.58
- Rushing Yards: 108.58
- Yards per Play: 4.95
Why Bet on Wake Forest?Wake is 9-4 all-time in bowl games. The Deacs are set to play in their fourth-straight bowl game. By defeating Temple in the 2016 Military Bowl, Texas A&M in the 2017 Belk Bowl and Memphis in the 2018 Birmingham Bowl, Wake Forest has finished the season with bowl victories in three consecutive seasons for the first time in school history.
The Demon Deacons went 8-4 overall and tied for third in the ACC Atlantic Division with a 4-4 conference mark this year. Wake Forest endured a fair share of injuries throughout the season, including to its top two receivers, starting quarterback and top linebacker. The Deacs lost three of their final four games but still have a chance for their first nine-win season since 2007.
They had three players named first-team All-ACC in wide receiver Sage Surratt, defensive end Carlos “Boogie” Basham, Jr., and placekicker Nick Sciba.
Some RankingsSurratt ended the regular season as the ACC leader in receiving yards with a school-record 111.2 yards per game. He was a four-time ACC Receiver of the Week and leads the nation with four games with 150 or more receiving yards. Surratt started each of the first nine games of the season before suffering a season-ending injury against Virginia Tech on Nov. 9.
Basham is second in the ACC in tackles for loss with 17 and third in the league with 10 sacks. Sciba set an NCAA record by converting 34 consecutive field goals including 23 straight in 2019. He finished the regular season making 24 of 25 field-goal attempts and is the ACC leader in kick scoring with 9.7 points per game.
QB Jamie Newman has completed 62.3 percent of his passes (208-for-334) for 2,693 yards, 23 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions this season and has 163 carries for 487 yards and six scores. He was injured in the first half of a loss against Syracuse in the regular-season finale but is hopeful of playing in this one. If not, it would likely be Sam Hartman getting the start. He started the first nine games last season as a true freshman before suffering a broken leg. Hartman appeared in three games this year.
Wake Forest has a 4-10 all-time record against Big Ten opponents. The Demon Deacons own victories over Indiana (2016), Purdue (2002) and two wins over Northwestern (1996, 1997).
- Points per Game: 32.75
- Passing Yards: 297.75
- Rushing Yards: 175.67
- Yards per Play: 5.77
- Points per Game: 29.25
- Passing Yards: 247.17
- Rushing Yards: 162.58
- Yards per Play: 5.74
Michigan State vs Wake Forest 2019 Pinstripe Bowl Betting Trends
- Spartans are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games played on a Friday
- Spartans are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Michigan State’s last 6 games played in December
- Demon Deacons are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games this season
- Demon Deacons are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Big 10 conference
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wake Forest’s last 7 games when playing as the underdog
Expert Final Score Prediction for Michigan State vs Wake ForestScore: Michigan State 27 – Wake Forest 23
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Wake Forest Demon Deacons Game Odds, Demon Deacons Live Odds, This Weeks Wake Forest Demon Deacons team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Wake Forest team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Demon Deacons Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Wake Forest NCAA Football News & other info on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons Today!
- Michigan State vs Wake Forest 2019 Pinstripe Bowl Spread & PreviewA vastly disappointing for once-ranked Michigan State of the Big Ten comes to an end Friday in the Pinstripe Bowl from Yankee Stadium. The Spartans take on Wake Forest in the ACC, with Mark Dantonio’s team a short favorite on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Michigan State vs Wake Forest Pinstripe Bowl Spread & Game Info When: Friday, Read More
- Duke vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert PickWhile 19th-ranked Wake Forest has suffered a pair of damaging losses the last two weeks, the Demon Deacons can still accomplish one lofty goal when they host Duke in Week 13. You see, after defeating in-state rivals, North Carolina and NC State earlier this season, Wake Forest will look to complete its Big Four championship sweep by taking out the Read More
- Wake Forest vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting PredictionAlthough the Clemson Tigers have leaped into the College Football Playoff Top 4, their hold on the spot is tenuous. The Tigers must continue to win and win big. They face a high-scoring team on Saturday as a -33 favorite. Will Clemson cover? Check out the college football odds, a preview, and a free pick for Clemson vs Wake Forest! Read More
- Wake Forest vs Virginia Tech 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & PickWhile we are all focused on the top 4 and the potential playoff matchups now that the playoff committee has released their first rankings, it’s easy to forget that there are still a lot of things to consider outside of that top pack. There are conference championships to be won and bowl game berths up for grabs, all of which Read More
- North Carolina State vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & PreviewThe 22nd-ranked Wake Forest Demon Deacons will look to record consecutive wins while boosting their hopes of winning the ACC when they host the struggling NC State Wolfpack in a Week 10 conference clash that looks like it’s offering a ton of value. If you’re ready to find out whether wake Forest can take care of business at home or Read More
- Florida State vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & AnalysisWake Forest has been a nice surprise this season at 5-1 and the Demon Deacons already could get bowl-eligible with a home victory Saturday vs. Florida State, which is looking to avoid falling below .500. The Deacons are short NCAA football betting favorites. How to Bet Florida State vs Wake Forest Collge Football Week 8 Odds & Game Info When: Read More
- Louisville vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Betting PredictionThe Louisville Cardinals take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Saturday in an interesting ACC college football matchup. Louisville has played much better this season than many believed they would. The Demon Deacons are undefeated at 5-0 and feel they’ve got a real shot at winning the conference. Keep reading for college football week 7 odds, a preview, and Read More
- Memphis vs Wake Forest 2018 Birmingham Bowl Lines & PickThe Memphis Tigers and Wake Forest Demon Deacons will both be looking to close out their respective 2018 campaigns in style when they meet in the 2018 Birmingham Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 22 at Legion Field. If you’re looking for some expert bowl game picks, then let’s get to it. Memphis vs Wake Forest 2018 Birmingham Bowl Lines & Pick Read More
- Wake Forest vs NC State NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & PredictionNot only will the NC State Wolfpack be looking to record consecutive victories when they host the visiting Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Thursday night, but they’ll also be looking to cover the chalk as a huge home favorite in their Week 11 ACC battle. If you’re looking to find out if the Wolfpack can hold it down at home Read More
- 2018 NCAAF Preview: Every Conference’s Surprise Team
- 2017 Belk Bowl Betting Odds & Preview: Wake Forest vs. Texas A&M
- Can Wake Forest Beat Notre Dame in NCAAF Odds for Week 10?
- Wisconsin Highlights the SU Picks for NCAAF Week 9
- Clemson Stands as Huge NCAAF Betting Favorite Against Wake Forest
- Florida State at Wake Forest College Football Betting Pick, Odds & Preview
- Are Miami, Clemson & Wake Forest a Safe NCAAF Week 5 ATS Pick?
- Temple vs Wake Forest Military Bowl Odds, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Week 12 College Football Free Picks: Clemson At Wake Forest
- Week 11 College Football Predictions: Wake Forest At Louisville
- College Football Wake Forest At Florida State Winning Favorites
- Clemson vs. Wake Forest NCAA Football Spread Preview
- FSU vs Wake Forest NCAA Football Betting Analysis
- Indiana vs. Wake Forest College Football Odds Report
- Week 6 Spread: Seminoles Heavy Favorites against Wake Forest
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Wake Forest Demon Deacons | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.