Washington Odds | 2019 College Football Betting Lines
Washington Odds | 2019 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Utah vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
Utah and Washington played in the Pac-12 title game last year – with the Huskies winning – but only the No. 9 Utes have a chance to get back there this season. They are short college football betting favorites at Washington on Saturday.
How to Bet Utah vs Washington College Football Week 10 Odds & Game Info
- When: Saturday, 4 PM ET
- Where: Husky Stadium
- TV: Fox
- Live Stream: Fox Sports Live
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Football Week 10 Odds: Utah -3.5 (Total 47.5)
Last Utah vs Washington Meeting
Utah was 0-2 vs. Washington last year, with the most recent meeting a 10-3 loss in the Pac-12 title game. Byron Murphy returned a deflected interception 66 yards for the game’s only touchdown as the Huskies earned a spot in the Rose Bowl. Jason Shelley’s pass hit Siaosi Mariner in the hands inside the Washington 35. But Mariner couldn’t hold onto the pass and it ricocheted off his leg and into the hands of Murphy.
Washington held Utah to 188 yards and both offenses had just one field goal. The Huskies had four drives of at least 10 plays but got only one field goal out of those. Washington is 12-1 all-time vs. Utah.
Why Bet on Utah?
Utah enters this week ranked No. 9 in the AP poll and 10th in the Coaches poll. It is the Utes’ highest rank since earning the No. 3 position on Oct. 18, 2015 with it also being the highest Coaches poll since the same week in 2015 (No. 7).
The Utes are tied atop the Pac-12 South with Southern Cal. Utah has won four straight in dominant fashion, routing Cal 35-0 last week. It was the school’s first shutout since joining the Pac-12. Utah is the first team to shut out its opponent in the first half of three-straight Pac-12 Conference games within one season since Washington in 1991. Utah has shut out its opponent in eight halves of football this season.
The Utes were dominant on both sides of the ball, racking up 473 yards of offense while holding California to 83. The Utes averaged 6.6 yards per play on offense with Cal averaging just 1.9 with Utah holding the ball for 37:39 of the game compared to 22:21 from the Bears. California only crossed the 50-yard line once and did not advance beyond its own 37 offensively after its second possession.
The Utes have held four opponents this season to fewer than 10 points (0 by Cal and Idaho State, 7 by Oregon State, 3 by Arizona State), the most in a season by Utah since holding four opponents to single-digits in 2007. The 23 combined points allowed in the past four games (13 by WSU, 7 by OSU, 3 by ASU, 0 by Cal) are the fewest allowed by the Utes in a four-game span since 1981.
Zack Moss broke two school records while leading the Utes with 115 yards rushing and a career-high 89 yards receiving, scoring two rushing touchdowns. He now holds the school records for career 100-yard rushing games (15) and career rushing touchdowns (33) after his 204 all-purpose yard performance.
With a win here, the Utes will beat Washington for the first time since 2015 when the Utes won in Seattle 34-23.
- Points per Game: 33.13
- Passing Yards: 233.00
- Rushing Yards: 218.63
- Yards per Play: 6.80
- Points per Game: 10.25
- Passing Yards: 174.63
- Rushing Yards: 56.38
- Yards per Play: 4.26
Why Bet on Washington?
Disappointing season for Washington after winning the Pac-12 title last year and playing in the Rose Bowl. The Huskies were off last week and lost at home to Oregon 35-31 on Oct. 19 in their last game. Justin Herbert hit Jaylon Redd for a 5-yard touchdown with 5:10 left and Oregon rallied from a 14-point deficit.
Washington (5-3, 2-3) reached the Oregon 38 with 2+ minutes left, but Jacob Eason was sacked on second and 6 by Popo Aumavae and lost 12 yards. It was the first sack of the game by either team. The Huskies faced third and 23 after a false start but got 20 yards back on a pass to Marcus Spiker. On fourth and 3, Eason’s pass was incomplete and the Ducks celebrated a second straight win over their rivals. Eason was 23 of 30 for 289 yards and three touchdowns.
Oregon’s touchdown in the opening quarter was the first allowed by the Huskies in the first quarter this season. UW is outscoring opponents 97-13 in the first quarter. Peyton Henry enters the week as one of only nine FBS kickers who has made all of his field goal attempts this season, and the only one with 15 or more attempts (next-closest is 13-for-13).
UW has forced 13 turnovers and has scored on 11 (8 TDs, 3 FGs) of 13 ensuing drives. On the other two occasions, the UW ran the clock out to end the game. Conversely, the UW has allowed seven turnovers and opponents have scored on only three ensuing drives (1 TD, 2 FGs). The Huskies are up to No. 18 in the nation in turnover margin.
Utah is UW’s first top-10 opponent this season (AP rank at time of game). UW is 3-4 over its last seven games vs. top-10 teams.
- Points per Game: 35.75
- Passing Yards: 250.00
- Rushing Yards: 172.00
- Yards per Play: 6.36
- Points per Game: 21.50
- Passing Yards: 224.75
- Rushing Yards: 147.63
- Yards per Play: 5.33
Utah vs Washington College Football Week 10 Betting Trends
- Underdog is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings
- Utes are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games played in November
- Utes are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played in week 10
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Utah’s last 5 games this season
- Huskies are 17-2 SU in their last 19 games at home
- Huskies are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games this season
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games played in week 10
Expert Final Score Prediction for Utah vs Washington
Utah 21 – Washington 20
More Week 10 NFL Betting News
- Posts not found
Washington Huskies Odds
Washington Huskies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Huskies Game Odds, Huskies Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Huskies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Washington team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Huskies Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Washington NCAA Football News & other info on the Washington Huskies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Huskies Today!
- Oregon State vs Washington NCAA Football Week 12 Lines & Preview
- Stanford at Washington NCAA Football Week 10 Betting Preview
- Washington vs California NCAA Football Week 9 Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Colorado vs Washington NCAA Football Week 8 Lines
- Washington vs Oregon NCAA Football Week 7 Spread & Pick
- Washington vs UCLA NCAA Football Week 6 Lines & Preview
- BYU at Washington 2018 NCAA Football Week 5 Odds
- Arizona State at Washington NCAA Football Week 4 Lines & Pick
- Washington vs Utah NCAA Football Week 3 Lines & Pick
- Washington vs Auburn NCAA Football Odds & Pick Sep 1
- Penn State vs. Washington 2017 Fiesta Bowl Betting Analysis
- How To Bet Washington at Stanford Week 11 NCAAF Odds & Betting Pick
- Can Arizona State Upset Washington in the NCAAF Week 7 Odds?
- Analysis & College Football Lines for Washington at Oregon State in Week 5
- Washington vs. Rutgers Week 1 NCAAF Odds & Game Info
- College Football 2016 Peach Bowl: Washington At Alabama
- Week 13 College Football Picks: Washington At Washington State
- Week 12 College Football Picks: Arizona State At Washington
2019 NCAA Football
Washington Huskies | College Football Playoff National Championship