Washington Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Washington Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Washington Huskies Odds
2021 Washington Huskies Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Washington|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Husky Stadium|
|Mascot||Harry the Husky|
Oregon Replaces Washington In Pac-12 Title Game Vs. USC | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The Pac-12 Championship Game was to feature Washington at No. 15 USC on Friday night, but due to COVID-19 issues on the Huskies they pulled out Monday and will be replaced by Oregon. The Trojans opened as short favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Oregon at USC NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAF Lines: USC -3 (total 62.5)
Oregon visited USC last year and rolled 56-24. Justin Herbert (now in NFL with Chargers) passed for 225 yards and threw three touchdown passes to Juwan Johnson in the second half. Oregon scored a touchdown after each of four turnovers by USC freshman quarterback Kedon Slovis during a 19-minute stretch spanning halftime. Freshman Mykael Wright also returned a kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown shortly after Brady Breeze returned an interception 32 yards for a score late in the second quarter. Slovis threw for 264 yards and three touchdowns on a USC-record 57 pass attempts, but his three interceptions and a fumble erased the Trojans’ solid start.
Why Bet on Oregon?Oregon was supposed to play Washington this past Saturday but that was canceled and gave the Huskies the North Division title despite not taking the field. And with the Washington program still below the 53-scholarship minimum due to positive cases and contact tracing protocols, it will be the Ducks that face USC. Oregon was scheduled to play Colorado Saturday in Los Angeles, with the Ducks and Buffaloes sent there just in case either Washington or USC ran into COVID-19 issues.
The Ducks (3-2) last took the field Dec. 5 at Cal and were upset 21-17. The Ducks rallied to a halftime lead when Travis Dye’s 67-yard reception helped set up a rushing touchdown by Cyrus Habibi-Likio. That gave Oregon a 17-14 halftime lead, but Cal scored the only points of the second half with a touchdown in the third quarter.
Tyler Shough was 14-of-26 passing for 231 yards and a touchdown, but also lost one of two fumbles by the Ducks in the second half; Oregon didn’t have a takeaway for the fourth time this season. Dye had 156 all-purpose yards and Johnny Johnson III had a 39-yard touchdown reception in the first half, though Johnson too lost a fumble.
Dye became the Oregon player since 2014 to have over 70 yards both rushing and receiving in a game (Byron Marshall). He’s averaging 10.8 yards per touch with a total of 540 yards from scrimmage this season. Shough’s 1,645 yards of total offense on the year are the most by an Oregon QB through five career starts. He’s just the second Duck QB to throw for over 200 yards in each of his first five career starts. Shough is one of three FBS QBs averaging 250 yards passing and 50 yards rushing per game this season.
Oregon’s roster is made up of 73.6 percent underclassmen, good for the highest percentage in the FBS. Oregon has had 14 different players make their first career starts through five games this season. So far, the Ducks have started nine new players on offense, led by five offensive linemen, and five on defense.
Why Bet on USC?The Trojans (5-0) won the Pac-12 South with a wild 43-38 comeback win at UCLA on Saturday. Sophomore QB Kedon Slovis completed his third game-winning drive of the season, finding Amon-Ra St. Brown for an 8-yard touchdown pass with 16 seconds left to lift after once trailing by 18 in the third quarter.
UCLA had taken a 38-36 lead with 52 seconds remaining on Nicholas Barr-Mira’s 43-yard field goal. Gary Bryant Jr. returned the kickoff 63 yards to the Bruins 43, and Slovis connected with Tyler Vaughns on a 35-yard reception despite great coverage by UCLA’s Mo Osling III. St. Brown the caught his second TD of the game on the next play. Slovis completed 30-of-47 passes for 344 yards, five touchdowns and two picks.
“It started with Gary Bryant,” Coach Clay Helton said of the stunning final drive. “We finally got a pitch to hit in the kickoff return game and what a big play that was to get it across the 50.” It was only Bryant’s third kickoff return of his career.
Running back Vavae Malepeai’s 110-yard performance, the second highest of career, earned praise from offensive coordinator Graham Harrell. “He’s a consistent guy that knows how to do everything, and does everything at a high level, so to have him be as successful as he was, it was big for us,” Harrell said.
Safety Talanoa Hufanga made 17 tackles, the most in a game by a Trojan since Hufanga had 18 tackles against UCLA last year. He also intercepted a pass for the fourth consecutive game and forced a fumble. The Trojans combined for 11 tackles-for-loss, including 2.5 by Drake Jackson and 2 by Hufanga.
USC is 5-0 for the first time in 14 years. The last time that USC started off 5-0 in league play was 2005 (however, all those wins were later vacated due to NCAA penalty; the Trojans also started 5-0 in Pac-10 play in 2004). USC has a 44-29-7 all-time record while playing in the month of December.
- USC 36, Oregon 31
College Football Betting News
Washington Huskies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Huskies Game Odds, Huskies Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Huskies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Washington team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Huskies Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Washington NCAA Football News & other info on the Washington Huskies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Huskies Today!
- Oregon Replaces Washington In Pac-12 Title Game Vs. USC | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Pac-12 Championship Game was to feature Washington at No. 15 USC on Friday night, but due to COVID-19 issues on the Huskies they pulled out Monday and will be replaced by Oregon. The Trojans opened as short favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Oregon at USC NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8 PM ET Read More
- Boise State vs Washington 2019 Las Vegas Bowl Odds, Game Info & PickThere are many signs that the holiday season is now upon us, but in the world of sports, it is the start of bowl season that lets us know that Christmas is just around the corner. The playoff games are still a couple of weeks in the distance, but there is going to be plenty of football to keep us Read More
- Utah vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Preview & PickUtah and Washington played in the Pac-12 title game last year – with the Huskies winning – but only the No. 9 Utes have a chance to get back there this season. They are short college football betting favorites at Washington on Saturday. How to Bet Utah vs Washington College Football Week 10 Odds & Game Info When: Saturday, 4 Read More
- Oregon vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & PreviewNo. 23 Washington will be looking to improve their chances of winning the Pac-12 when they host streaking No. 12 Oregon on Saturday. With the Huskies already suffering two inexplicable losses as double digit favorites no less, Chris Petersen’s squad will be going all out to slow down an Oregon team that has won five straight. The Ducks have an Read More
- Washington vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & PreviewThe Arizona Wildcats will be looking to take care of business when they host the Washington Huskies in their Week 7 Pac-12 pairing on Saturday. With the Cats looking to extend their winning ways and the Huskies looking to bounce back from their uninspiring Week 6 loss, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college Read More
- Washington vs Stanford 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines, Game Info & AnalysisWashington and Stanford resume their rivalry on Saturday, Oct. 5 when the Huskies travel to Stanford Stadium to battle the Cardinal. Will the Huskies take a bite out of Stanford? Or, will the Cardinal play well enough for the home cover? See below for college football odds, a preview and a free pick for Washington vs Stanford! Washington vs Stanford Read More
- USC vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 5 Spread & Betting AnalysisThe 25th-ranked USC Trojans and the 17th-ranked Washington Huskies will both be looking to give their conference championship hopes a boost when they square off in their Week 5 Pac-12 pairing on Saturday. With the Trojans looking to build on their upset win over Utah and the Huskies looking to record their third straight win, let’s find out which team Read More
- Washington Huskies 2019 College Football Season Betting GuideAfter recording three straight double-digit winning seasons, and claiming two Pac-12 conference crowns along the way, the Washington Huskies have one main goal in mind heading into the upcoming 2019 regular season. Win another conference title – while really making a big challenge to reach the College Football Playoff for the second time in the last four years. If you’re Read More
- Washington Huskies 2019 Season Win / Loss Total Odds & Betting PredictionIn five years leading the PAC-12 national championship hopefuls, widely-respected head coach Chris Petersen has completely transformed the program. After failing to reach the double-digit win mark in 15 consecutive seasons, including Petersen’s first two, the Washington Huskies are now a perennial powerhouse that has reached 10 wins or more in each of the last three seasons while making a Read More
- Utah vs Washington 2018 PAC-12 Championship Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Washington State NCAA Football Week 13 Lines & Preview
- Oregon State vs Washington NCAA Football Week 12 Lines & Preview
- Stanford at Washington NCAA Football Week 10 Betting Preview
- Washington vs California NCAA Football Week 9 Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Colorado vs Washington NCAA Football Week 8 Lines
- Washington vs Oregon NCAA Football Week 7 Spread & Pick
- Washington vs UCLA NCAA Football Week 6 Lines & Preview
- BYU at Washington 2018 NCAA Football Week 5 Odds
- Arizona State at Washington NCAA Football Week 4 Lines & Pick
- Washington vs Utah NCAA Football Week 3 Lines & Pick
- Washington vs Auburn NCAA Football Odds & Pick Sep 1
- Penn State vs. Washington 2017 Fiesta Bowl Betting Analysis
- How To Bet Washington at Stanford Week 11 NCAAF Odds & Betting Pick
- Can Arizona State Upset Washington in the NCAAF Week 7 Odds?
- Analysis & College Football Lines for Washington at Oregon State in Week 5
- Washington vs. Rutgers Week 1 NCAAF Odds & Game Info
- College Football 2016 Peach Bowl: Washington At Alabama
Sports in the State of Washington
NCAA Teams | Division I
Washington Huskies Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Washington Huskies | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.