west virginia mountaineers
West Virginia Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
West Virginia Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
west virginia Schedule
west virginia Standings
west virginia Injuries
Most recent posts
West Virginia Mountaineers Odds
2021 West Virginia Mountaineers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||West Virginia University|
|Location||Morgantown, West Virginia|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium|
No. 14 No. 14 Oklahoma vs. West Virginia vs. West Virginia | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
No. 14 Oklahoma lost its first two Big 12 games this season but the Sooners haven’t lost since and they control their destiny to reach the conference title game yet again. They are on potential upset alert, though, on Saturday at dangerous West Virginia.
How to Bet Oklahoma at West Virginia NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Mountaineer Field
- TV: ABC
- Stream: ESPN app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Oklahoma -11 (total 55)
In 2019, West Virginia was routed 52-14 at Oklahoma when the Sooners were ranked No. 5 in the nation. Jalen Hurts passed for 316 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for 75 yards and two more scores. He’s now a rookie with the Eagles. Hurts completed 16 of 17 passes, with the incompletion a drop by Drake Stoops. Hurts became the third Oklahoma quarterback to complete at least 90% of his passes, throw for more than 300 yards and throw for at least three touchdowns in a game. OU had 562 yards of offense and is 8-0 vs. WVU since the Mountaineers joined the Big 12 in 2012.
Why Bet on Oklahoma? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Sooners (6-2) trounced rival and ranked Oklahoma State 41-13 last week. Freshman QB Spencer Rattler passed for 301 yards and four touchdowns and ran for another score. Rhamondre Stevenson ran for a career-high 141 yards, and Theo Wease caught two touchdown passes for the Sooners in their fifth consecutive victory. Oklahoma won its sixth straight in the series and extended its November winning streak to 23 dating to 2014. The Sooners’ 90 wins overall against OSU are the second most in FBS history by one program against another (Nebraska has 91 wins vs. Kansas).
Lincoln Riley set the record for most wins in the first four seasons of an OU heading coaching career. He is now 42-8 (.840). Barry Switzer held the previous first-four-year record of 41 wins (1973-76). Oklahoma has now won 23 straight November games (last loss was on Nov. 8, 2014, vs. Baylor) and 26 of its last 27. Riley is 14-0 in November as head coach.
OU has scored at least 28 points in a school-record 60 consecutive games. The next longest streak nationally since at least 1980 is 31 by UCF (2017-19). The Sooners have held each of their last two opponents to a 40% or less pass completion rate (37.5% vs. OSU and 40% vs. Kansas). The last time that occurred was 2003 (allowed 37.4% vs. OSU and 28.6% vs. Texas A&M).
For this one, the Sooners have won 26 of their last 28 true road games and are 15-2 in such contests under Riley. Dating back to the start of the 2012 season, Oklahoma is 43-8 (.843) in regular season games away from home. OU has scored at least 30 points in 44 of those 51 contests.
Oklahoma is 4-0 at WVU and has averaged 53.0 points and 581.3 yards per game in those meetings. It has rushed for 1,029 yards (257.3 average) and passed for 1,296 (324.0 average) in those contests and scored 25 offensive TDs and three defensive TDs (one in 2016 and two in 2018).
Why Bet on West Virginia? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisWVU is 5-0 at home this year and 0-3 on the road. It has been off since a 24-6 home win over TCU on Nov. 14. TCU finished today with just 295 total yards against West Virginia’s excellent defense, the first time this season it failed to get at least 300 yards of offense. Linebacker Tony Fields II once again led the WVU defense with 14 tackles, one shy of his season high. Exree Loe, starting in place of injured Josh Chandler-Semedo, was credited with 12 stops.
West Virginia got 156 yards on the ground from junior Leddie Brown, and Jarrett Doege tossed a pair of touchdown passes to T.J. Simmons. Doege also scored from the 1 on a quarterback sneak. The junior completed an efficient 19-of-26 passes for 212 yards – 90 of those going to Simmons on four catches.
Brown now has 897 yards rushing. He’s looking to become West Virginia’s first 1,000-yard rusher since 2017 when the Mountaineers played a 13-game schedule. Brown is ranked No. 4 nationally in rushing yards, No. 8 in touchdowns (11), No. 14 in rushing yards per game (112.1), No. 15 in rushing touchdowns (9), No. 21 in total points (66) and No. 33 in all-purpose yards (135.12).
Doege is ranked No. 6 nationally in completions per game (25.38), No. 11 in passing yards (2,219), No. 21 in passing yards per game (277.4), No. 25 in completion pct. (.659), No. 28 in passing TDs (13) and No. 41 in total offense (268.2.).
West Virginia is ranked No. 1 in the nation in passing defense (161.5), No. 4 in total defense (274.0), No. 11 in interceptions (10), No. 12 in passing efficiency defense (111.66), No. 13 in scoring defense (17.8) and No. 22 in rushing defense (112.5). West Virginia has not allowed more than 200 yards passing in nine of its past 10 games, ranking as the best streak in the Big 12 Conference since WVU joined the league in 2012.Game Trends
- Sooners are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 conference games.
- Sooners are 5-11-1 ATS in their last 17 games as a road favorite.
- Mountaineers are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 home games.
- Mountaineers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Favorite is 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Oklahoma 35, West Virginia 27
College Football Betting News
West Virginia Mountaineers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest West Virginia Mountaineers Game Odds, Mountaineers Live Odds, This Weeks West Virginia Mountaineers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest West Virginia team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mountaineers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, West Virginia NCAA Football News & other info on the West Virginia Mountaineers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the West Virginia Mountaineers Today!
- No. 14 No. 14 Oklahoma vs. West Virginia vs. West Virginia | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNo. 14 Oklahoma lost its first two Big 12 games this season but the Sooners haven’t lost since and they control their destiny to reach the conference title game yet again. They are on potential upset alert, though, on Saturday at dangerous West Virginia. How to Bet Oklahoma at West Virginia NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:30 Read More
- Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert PickThere comes a point in the season for a lot of teams when there is little if anything still to play for other than school pride. That said, there are some who are still clinging to the hope of getting a bowl berth, while others are simply trying to maintain their top 25 rankings. These are the types of games Read More
- West Virginia vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & PickThe 24th-ranked Kansas State Wildcats will be looking to get back in the win column when they host the struggling West Virginia Mountaineers in their Week 12 Big 12 conference clash on Saturday. With K-State looking to improve their big-time bowl game hopes and West Virginia looking to snap out the funk they’ve been in since the start of October, Read More
- West Virginia vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & PredictionWeek 10 of the college football season is a bit of a strange one in that a lot of the top teams are idle this weekend. That is not to say that there aren’t some big games on tap, as there certainly are, with the Georgia Bulldogs game against the Florida Gators arguably the most important of the bunch. The Read More
- West Virginia vs Oklahoma 2019 College Football Week 8 Spread & AnalysisThe West Virginia Mountaineers take on the Oklahoma Sooners in Norman on Saturday a huge underdog. Can the Mountaineers stick with Oklahoma’s excellent offense? Or, will the Sooners dominate West Virginia the way they have most every other opponent they’ve faced this season? Check out the college football odds, a preview, and a free pick for West Virginia vs Oklahoma! Read More
- Texas vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Game PredictionThe 12th-ranked Texas Longhorns will be looking to give their New Year’s Day bowl hopes a big shot in the arm when they hit the road to take on the West Virginia Mountaineers in their Week 6 Big 12 battle on Saturday. With both of these teams sitting at 3-1 and looking to give their conference championship hopes a big Read More
- Iowa State vs Texas Tech NCAAB Odds & Game PreviewThe Big 12’s deep with 6 teams with 4 losses or less. Iowa State and Texas Tech are two of those teams with less than 4 loss. Texas Tech has only a single loss to Duke while Iowa State’s 4 losses all make sense. This is a massive game on Wednesday night. Can the Cyclones keep it close versus the Read More
- Baylor at West Virginia NCAA Football Week 9 Odds & Pick#12 West Virginia hosts tough Baylor in a key college football matchup on Thursday, Oct. 25. With only a single loss, the Mountaineers can work their way back into the New Year’s Day Bowl game discussion, but to do so, they must beat teams like Baylor. Check out our NCAA football odds, analysis, and a free pick for Baylor at Read More
- West Virginia at Iowa State NCAA Football Week 7 LinesWhy is no one talking about No. 6 West Virginia as a national championship contender? The Mountaineers are unbeaten and have one of the nation’s top quarterbacks in Will Grier. They are less than TD favorites, though, on Saturday at Iowa State. West Virginia at Iowa State NCAA Football Week 7 Lines West Virginia is the only FBS school Read More
- West Virginia vs Texas Tech NCAA Football Week 5 Odds & Pick
- Are the Mountaineers a Safe NCAAF Betting Pick vs. Iowa State in Week 10?
- College Football Week 10 Odds & Top Picks to Parlay
- College Football Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Expert Picks
- College Football Week 7 Odds & SU Picks
- NCAAF Week 6 Straight Up Picks & Betting Lines
- How to Bet Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia in College Football Week 1
- West Virginia at Texas Tech College Football Expert Predictions
- Cactus Bowl West Virginia vs. Arizona State NCAAF Betting Lines
- West Virginia vs. Texas NCAA Football Lines Report
- “OVER’ Totals is the Smart Bet in Texas Tech at West Virginia Week 10 NCAAF Odds
Sports in the State of West Virginia
West Virginia Mountaineers Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
West Virginia Mountaineers | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.