Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
As the regular season starts to wind down in college basketball, it’s time to start thinking about the teams that might make a run in the tournament. There are some obvious choices out there, but there is always money to be made in the March Madness odds by identifying a few teams that might be able to make a deeper run. Of course, we might not be able to fully identify those teams until Selection Sunday has passed and the brackets are in place, but it’s still a good time to start looking a little closer at some of the teams currently quietly residing in the top 25.
The ACC is arguably the strongest conference in college basketball, which is why it’s always a good place to start when looking for a dark horse. One team that might be worth keeping an eye on are the Florida State Seminoles, a team that appears to be peaking at the right time. The will look to continue their positive run of form when they go on the road to face the Clemson Tigers on Tuesday night. The Seminoles are a 1-point road underdog, with the point total set at 132.5.
Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
Up one spot in the new Poll pic.twitter.com/NrZe9bE9yC— FSU Hoops (@FSUHoops) 18 de febrero de 2019
- When: Tuesday, February 19 at 9 PM EST
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum, Clemson
- TV: ESPNU
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- NCAAB Lines: Clemson Tigers -1 (Total 132.5)
Why bet on the Florida State Seminoles?
The Seminoles are not getting a ton of press right now, perhaps because their conference is filled to brimming with very good teams, including #1 ranked Duke. Flying under the radar might be just what this team needs though, and it certainly seems to be serving them very well at the moment.
They come into this week riding a 7-game winning streak that has seen them move all the way up to the #16 spot in the national rankings. It’s a run that has taken them to 20-5 on the season and 8-4 in conference play, the latter of which is all the more impressive when you see that no team has made it through the ACC unscathed. FSU beat Clemson 77-68 earlier this season, so it’s perhaps a little surprising to see them in as the underdog. They are 1-1 ATS as a road dog this year.
- Total Score: 77.20
- Field Goal Percentage: 45.22
- Three-Point Percentage: 33.69
- Free Throw Percentage: 73.56
- Total Rebounds: 37.28
- Total Score: 67.64
- Field Goal Percentage: 41.19
- Three-Point Percentage: 33.64
- Free Throw Percentage: 72.34
- Total Rebounds: 32.24
Why bet on the Clemson Tigers?
Last week proved to be a rough one for the Clemson Tigers, as they went out and lost both of their games, seeing their overall record drop to 15-10 in the process. Conference play has proven to be particularly problematic for this team, as they are now sitting at 5-7 versus conference foes, which includes the aforementioned loss to the Seminoles a few weeks back.
In 6 games against ranked opposition this season, the Clemson Tigers have but one win, with that one coming quite recently against Louisville. In terms of the spread, Clemson has been .500, going 9-9 ATS as the favorite, including a 6-6 ATS record as a home favorite.
- Total Score: 69.56
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.27
- Three-Point Percentage: 32.37
- Free Throw Percentage: 72.95
- Total Rebounds: 35.32
- Total Score: 63.76
- Field Goal Percentage: 40.81
- Three-Point Percentage: 35.78
- Free Throw Percentage: 73.04
- Total Rebounds: 30.88
Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Betting Trends
- Florida State is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Clemson
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Florida State’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Clemson
- Clemson is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
- Clemson is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Clemson’s last 5 games at home
Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
This game is essentially a pick play, but it’s one where I think we can make a little bit of money given that FSU are in as the underdogs here. I am going to be playing the Seminoles SU and ATS, as I like them to continue their win streak.
Score: Florida State Seminoles 67 – Clemson Tigers 64
Clemson Tigers Odds
2019 Clemson Tigers Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||Clemson, South Carolina|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Littlejohn Coliseum|
Clemson Tigers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Clemson Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks Clemson Tigers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Clemson team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Clemson NCAA Football News & other info on the Clemson Tigers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Clemson Tigers Today!
- Clemson Tigers vs. Virginia Cavaliers NCAAB Odds & Expert Pick
- Miami at Clemson NCAAB Betting Pick & Preview – January 13th
- Clemson at Florida Expert Analysis & NCAAB Pick
- FSU at Clemson Pick, Prediction & TV Info
- Duke at Virginia Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Clemson At Louisville Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- College Basketball ACC Showdown: Virginia At Clemson
- NC State at North Carolina Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Virginia vs Clemson College Hoops Spread Guide
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Updated 2016 Odds to Win the College Hoops National Championship
- Teams NCAAB Betting Fans Should Avoid in the Second Half
- South Carolina Vs Clemson NCAA Basketball Betting Preview
- NCAA Basketball: Clemson Tigers vs Duke Blue Devils
Sports in the State of South Carolina
Top College Basketball Teams in Nation
- North Carolina Tar Heels
- Marquette Golden Eagles
- Maryland Terrapins
- Texas Tech Red Raiders
- Buffalo Bulls
NCAA Basketball Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Very easy to use and navigate. Top tennis lines
Best mobile sports book
Haven’t had an issue getting payouts. The mobile site is great. Would definitely recommend!
One of the better books I’ve used!
Love the fact that they have great customer service and offer a wide variety of sports lines!