Clemson Tigers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Clemson Tigers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Clemson Tigers Headlines
2021 Clemson Tigers Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||Clemson, South Carolina|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Littlejohn Coliseum|
#18 Virginia vs #12 Clemson | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
A handful of teams could win the ACC regular-season title this season, and No. 18 Virginia and No. 12 Clemson are two of them. The two face off in South Carolina on Saturday evening with the Tigers expected to be short NCAAB favorites.
How to Bet Virginia at Clemson NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 6 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN App
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Clemson should be favored)
The schools met just once last season, a 51-44 Virginia home win. Braxton Key hit two critical 3-pointers in the final 5 minutes as the Cavaliers beat Clemson for the 10th consecutive time. His first 3-pointer came shortly after the Cavaliers went nearly 5 1/2 minutes without a point, seeing an 11-point lead whittled to 36-34. The next made it 45-39 with 51 seconds remaining. Clemson twice got within one possession in the closing minutes, but Key answered each time.
Why Bet on Virginia? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVirginia (8-2) beat Notre Dame 80-68 on Wednesday to stay unbeaten in the ACC. Jay Huff hit a pair of 3-pointers in the first 8 1/2 minutes of the game as Virginia took control right away and never let up. The Irish trailed 55-33 with 13 minutes left and used a 15-5 run to get within 66-56 with 5:41 to play, but Huff scored inside and Casey Morsell hit a 3-pointer. The Irish arrived leading the ACC in 3-point percentage, but made just 5 of 22.
“They made big jump shots in the first 10 minutes and we made none of our open ones and the game was kind of over after that,” Notre Dame coach Mike Brey said.
Huff matched his career high for the second straight game with 18 points, making a career-high four threes, and had two blocks. Casey Morsell had a season high 15 points, starting the game 5-for-5, in his return to action after sitting out the past two games. Morsell hit all three of his 3-point attempts; the three treys were a career high for Morsell, who shot 17.6 percent from beyond the arc as a freshman in 2019-20.
Morsell, who started 13 games in 2019-20, has started three of the eight in which he’s played this season. He’s shooting 46.8 percent from the floor and 83.3 percent from the line, and he’s raised his 3-point percentage to 35.3 percent.
Along with senior guard Austin Katstra, who was also sidelined because of contact tracing, Morsell was separated from the team for more than a week and didn’t return to practice until Monday.
Sam Hauser finished just shy of his fourth consecutive double-double with 15 points and a team high nine rebounds. Kihei Clark had 12 points and six assists and Trey Murphy III added 10 points with four assists.
Virginia shot 54.4 percent from the field and was 50 percent from three-point range. The Cavaliers made 12 threes, while holding Notre Dame to 23 percent beyond the arc. UVA led in rebounds (29-27). Virginia held Notre Dame to 1-of-11 from three in the first half. Tony Bennett used only seven players Wednesday, including Francisco Caffaro. A 7-0 redshirt sophomore from Argentina, Caffaro filled in for Kadin Shedrick, who was out with an illness.
Why Bet on Clemson? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Tigers (9-1) haven’t played since winning their fourth in a row on Jan. 5, 74-70 in OT over NC State. Clemson lives on its defense and entered as the ACC leader (and third nationally) in fewest points allowed. But the Wolfpack hit 15 of 27 shots in the opening half to lead 39-32 at the break.
The Tigers were still behind 59-53 with less than five minutes left before tying things on Nick Honor’s final 3 with 38.2 seconds to play. Honor, a high-scoring Fordham transfer, had 21 points off five 3-pointers. It was Honor’s highest point total since joining Clemson after sitting out last season. He’s a big shot maker and a candidate for the ACC’s Sixth Man of the Year award.
Clyde Trapp scored 11 points and grabbed seven rebounds. Aamir Simms collected seven boards, as well, and he scored eight points and recorded a game-high four assists. P.J. Hall chipped in eight points and hit a clutch shot in overtime. Clemson has now rallied in its past three games to defeat then-No. 18 Florida State, Miami and the Wolfpack, which came in having won four of five over the Tigers.
The Tigers were supposed to play both North Carolina and Syracuse since that game but both were postponed. Clemson has started a season 9-1 for the 20th time in history. Seven of the nine wins are against Power Five conference opponents, the most of any in those 20 seasons. Previous high was five in 1934-35.
Clemson is ranked seventh nationally in scoring defense (57.6 points per game), which is also tops in the ACC. The Tigers boast the seventh-highest defensive turnover percentage (26.4), which represents the percentage of offensive possessions that end with a turnover.
The Tigers often use as many as 12 players in most games as they utilize their depth. The Tigers’ bench has produced 25+ points in seven games. Clemson has also had as many as 14 different scorers this season with six averaging over 5.0 points per game.
- Clemson 59, Virginia 57
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Clemson Tigers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Clemson Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks Clemson Tigers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Clemson team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the March Madness, Clemson NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Clemson Tigers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Clemson Tigers Today!
- #18 Virginia vs #12 Clemson | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisA handful of teams could win the ACC regular-season title this season, and No. 18 Virginia and No. 12 Clemson are two of them. The two face off in South Carolina on Saturday evening with the Tigers expected to be short NCAAB favorites. How to Bet Virginia at Clemson NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 6 PM ET Read More
- Duke vs Clemson 2020 College Basketball Odds, Game Preview & PickThe Clemson Tigers will look to pull off the huge upset when they host the third-ranked Duke Blue Devils in their ACC conference clash on Tuesday night. With the Tigers looking to build on their most impressive win of the season and the Blue devils looking to extend their winning ways to double digits, let’s find out which team is Read More
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & AnalysisNo. 22 Virginia Tech is in the mix for a Top 4 seed and double-bye in the ACC Tournament, and the Hokies shouldn’t have much trouble as solid NCAAB lines favorites on Wednesday against a pretty bad Georgia Tech side. How to Bet Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Info Coach Williams (@TeamCoachBuzz) on the @accmbb Read More
- Clemson vs Duke NCAAB Spread & Game AnalysisDuke looks to maintain it’s #1 ranking when it hosts ACC opponent Clemson on Saturday at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The Duke Crazies will be out in force to support the top team in the nation. Clemson won’t just give up before hitting the floor, though. Can Duke beat the Tigers and cover the spread? Clemson vs Duke NCAAB Spread & Read More
- How to Bet Kansas vs. Clemson March Madness Sweet 16 InfoIt’s almost a chalk Sweet 16 matchup from Omaha on Friday night when No. 1 Kansas of the Big 12 takes on No. 5 Clemson of the ACC for a trip to the Elite Eight. The Jayhawks, playing not too far from campus, are solid March Madness odds favorites to advance and face the Duke/Syracuse winner. How to Bet Kansas Read More
- 2018 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 Over/Under PicksWith higher seeds routinely getting smacked senseless by their lower-seeded upstart opponents over the first rounds of the 2018 NCAA Tournament, college basketball bettors everywhere need to find value wherever they can with the Sweet 16 getting underway in just about 72 hours. With that thought in mind, the pair of potentially, bankroll-boosting Over/Under picks that you’re about to get Read More
- Expert Parlay Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16After a frantic opening week, we get a few days off to collect our thoughts and plan ahead for March Madness Sweet 16. The next round of the tournament will be played on Thursday and Friday, with 4 games set for each of those days. We will be looking in-depth at all 8 games to come in the tournament this Read More
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions: Sweet 16After a wild opening week, we are down to the Sweet 16 in the college basketball tournament. It has been one of the more memorable affairs to date, with the top teams dropping like flies, including a #1 team, Virginia, going out in the opening round for the first time in tournament history. The upsets have busted a ton of Read More
- 2018 March Madness Betting Tips from the ProsWith the start of the 2018 NCAA Tournament just over 24 hours away, what could be better than some expert March Madness betting tips from the pros? Here are some expert picks, along with some College Basketball betting trend tips I searched far and wide for and that I think you’ll enjoy. 2018 March Madness Betting Tips from the Pros Read More
- Duke at North Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & Betting Preview
- Duke at Virginia Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- NC State at North Carolina Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Updated 2016 Odds to Win the College Hoops National Championship
- Teams NCAAB Betting Fans Should Avoid in the Second Half
Sports in the State of South Carolina
Clemson Tigers | 2021 March Madness
Clemson Tigers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.