Creighton Blue Jays
Creighton Blue Jays Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Creighton Blue Jays Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Creighton Blue Jays Headlines
2021 Creighton Blue Jays Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||Big East Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||CHI Health Center Omaha (men's), DJ Sokol Arena (women's)|
#5 Creighton vs #1 Gonzaga | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
The first of four NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 games on Sunday features No. 1 overall seed Gonzaga, the favorite on the NCAAB odds to win the Big Dance, against Big East school and fifth-seeded Creighton. The Zags are heavy favorites.How to Bet Creighton vs. Gonzaga NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Gonzaga -13.5 (total 158)
Gonzaga leads all-time 2-0 vs. Creighton. The schools last met early in the 2017-18 season and the Zags won 91-74 at home when they were ranked No. 15 in the nation and Creighton No. 25. Creighton led 44-37 at halftime, after shooting 58 percent. But the Bluejays were outscored 54-30 in the second half as their shooting percentage dropped to 37.9 while the Zags were making better than 62 percent of their shots.Why Bet on Creighton? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
A shocking 73-48 loss to Georgetown in the Big East tournament title game seemed to suggest the Bluejays had lost a step after a turbulent stretch late in the season. Then they beat UC Santa Barbara in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament — but only after the Gauchos ended the game with a series of mistakes in the 63-62 loss.
However, Creighton (22-8) looked much better in Round 2 with a 72-58 win over No. 13 Ohio. A 23-5 run spanning halftime was the difference. It’s the first time Creighton has won consecutive NCAA Tournament games in the same season in program history, and first time among the final 16 teams since 1974. Back in 1974, the tournament field was just 25 teams.
Star Marcus Zegarowski led five Bluejays in double-figures with 20 points. Creighton got a combined 68 points from its starting five, getting 15 from Damien Jefferson, 12 from Christian Bishop, 11 from Denzel Mahoney and 10 from Mitch Ballock.
Bishop closed the game with a double-double, his sixth of the season, grabbing a career-high 15 rebounds. Those 15 rebounds were the most by a Bluejay in an NCA Tournament game since Bob Harstad had 16 vs. New Mexico State in 1991 and the most by a Bluejay in any game since Ronnie Harrell Jr. had 15 vs. UCLA on Nov. 20, 2017.
Zegarowski passed Bob Gibson on CU’s all-time scoring chart with 1,274 career points. Ballock passed Marcus Foster (1,292) for 21st on Creighton’s all-time scoring chart with 1,299 points.
Greg McDermott is now 5-5 in six NCAA Tournament appearances at Creighton. The Bluejays’ 22 victories are four more than any other Big East team this season.Why Bet on Gonzaga? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Gonzaga (28-0) won every game but one by double digits during the season and has won each in the NCAA Tournament by at least 16 points.
Oklahoma is a quality Big 12 team, but the Sooners just didn’t have the juice to compete for 40 minutes with this stacked Gonzaga team on Monday. The 87-71 win by Mark Few’s program in the second round was another sign that Gonzaga is clearly the best team in America. Good teams don’t seem to have a shot against Gonzaga; West Virginia’s five-point defeat on Dec. 2 was the closest.
The Sooners were the first power conference opponent for Gonzaga since it embarrassed Virginia in late December. Drew Timme scored a career-high 30 points and grabbed 13 rebounds vs. Oklahoma. He shot 9-of-12 from the floor and 12-of-14 from the free-throw line. His offensive rating of 168 was his second-highest mark of the season. Timme’s game score, a number created by analytics guru John Hollinger to give a rough measure of productivity for a single game (40 is outstanding, 10 is average) was 32.8.
Corey Kispert finished with 16 points, as did freshman star Jalen Suggs, who took an awkward tumble on a flagrant foul by Oklahoma’s Elijah Harkless in the closing seconds and had to be restrained by teammates. Joel Ayayi added 12 points, 10 in the first half.
There have been few weak spots for Gonzaga all season, but free throw shooting has occasionally been a bit of a bug for the Bulldogs, who shoot just 72.7% from the line. However, they finished 23-for-26 from the line against Oklahoma.
The Zags are on a 32-game winning streak overall and are in the Sweet 16 for a sixth straight year. Both are the longest active streaks in the nation. The last time Gonzaga was eliminated before the tournament’s second weekend was in 2015, when the Bulldogs were a No. 8 seed.Game Trends
- Bluejays are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.
- Bluejays are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up win.
- Bluejays are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Bulldogs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Sunday games.
- Bulldogs are 9-4-2 ATS in their last 15 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Bulldogs are 5-11-1 ATS in their last 17 games following a ATS win.
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Creighton Blue Jays Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Creighton Blue Jays Game Odds, Blue Jays Live Odds, This Weeks Creighton Blue Jays team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Creighton team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Blue Jays Winning the March Madness, Creighton NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Creighton Blue Jays. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Creighton Blue Jays Today!
- #5 Creighton vs #1 Gonzaga | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe first of four NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 games on Sunday features No. 1 overall seed Gonzaga, the favorite on the NCAAB odds to win the Big Dance, against Big East school and fifth-seeded Creighton. The Zags are heavy favorites. How to Bet Creighton vs. Gonzaga NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Sunday, 2:10 PM ET Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Read More
- Butler vs #14 Creighton Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s the regular-season finale Saturday for Butler and No. 14 Creighton as they meet in Omaha with not much otherwise at stake Saturday. The Bluejays will be big favorites on the NCAAB odds as Butler has lost arguably its best player. Creighton is +2500 to win the national title. How to Bet Butler at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- #14 Creighton vs #10 Villanova Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisHuge game in the Big East on Wednesday as first-place and 10th-ranked Villanova hosts second-place and No. 14 Creighton. Nova will be favored on the NCAAB odds and is +1800 to win the national title. The Bluejays are +3300. How to Bet Creighton at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8:30 PM ET Where: Finneran Pavilion TV: Read More
- #5 Villanova vs #19 Creighton Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s the Game of the Year in the Big East on Saturday when No. 5 Villanova visits No. 19 Creighton. The Wildcats (13-2, 8-1 Big East) and Bluejays (15-5, 11-4) technically are tied for first in the conference. Villanova will be a short favorite on the NCAAB odds Saturday. How to Bet Villanova at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- #17 Creighton vs Seton Hall | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisImportant game in the Big East on Wednesday night as second-place and 17th-ranked Creighton visits third-place Seton Hall with both trying to catch Villanova atop the standings. The Pirates will be favored for this one on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Creighton at Seton Hall NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7 PM ET Where: Prudential Center, Read More
- Providence vs #8 Creighton | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAs things stand now, Providence is definitely an NCAA Tournament bubble team and on the wrong side of it. The Friars look to boost their Big Dance resume with an upset at No. 8 Creighton on Wednesday. The Bluejays will be clear-cut favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Providence at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Seton Hall vs No. 7 Creighton | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisGood matchup from the Big East on Wednesday night between conference title contenders and maybe Final Four contenders as Seton Hall visits No. 7 Creighton. The Bluejays will be solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Seton Hall at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: CHI Health Center Omaha TV: Read More
- Marquette vs No. 8 Creighton | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBoth Marquette and Creighton are contenders for the Big East title this season and they meet on Monday night from Omaha in the conference opener for both. The Bluejays, defending Big East champs, are solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Marquette at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 9 PM ET Where: CHI Read More
- No. 8 Creighton vs. No. 5 Kansas | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Big East-Big 12 Battle continues in college basketball on Tuesday and the clear marquee matchup is No. 8 Creighton at No. 5 Kansas with an unusual 5 p.m. ET tipoff from Allen Fieldhouse and nationally televised. KU will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Creighton at Kansas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 5 Read More
- Creighton vs Marquette 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Creighton vs Seton Hall 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Straight Up Betting Picks
- College Basketball for First Round: Creighton vs. Kansas State
Sports in the State of Nebraska
NCAA Teams | Division I
Creighton Blue Jays | 2021 March Madness
Creighton Blue Jays | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.