Duke Blue Devils
Duke Blue Devils Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
Duke Blue Devils Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Duke Blue Devils Headlines
2021 Duke Blue Devils Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||Durham, North Carolina|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Cameron Indoor Stadium|
Boston College vs Duke ACC Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
What would an NCAA Tournament be like without Duke? College basketball fans are going to find out unless the Blue Devils shock the world and win the NCAA Tournament. They open that event Tuesday against Boston College with Duke favored on the NCAAB odds. Duke is +2000 to win the ACC Tournament and Boston College +20000. The winner faces Louisville on Wednesday.
How to Bet Boston College vs. Duke NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 4:30 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro (NC) Coliseum
- TV: ACC Network
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Duke will be favored)
These schools met on Jan. 6 at Duke when the Blue Devils were ranked 21st (that seems like forever ago) and the Boston College lost 83-82. Duke Hall of Fame coach Mike Krzyzewski was sidelined due to COVID-19 protocols at the time. The Blue Devils’ Wendell Moore Jr. led the way with 25 points. BC’s CJ Felder hit a 3-pointer with 1 second left for the final margin. The Eagles shot 56 percent from the field but turned it over 21 times.
Why Bet on Boston College? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThis has been a completely disastrous year for BC (4-15), which already fired coach Jim Christian and has seen a few players leave the program. That includes guard Wynston Tabbs, who played in 12 games, earning nine starts. He averaged 13.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game. He had suspended for the remainder of the season due to a violation of the university’s COVID-19 protocols.
The Eagles closed the regular season with an 80-76 loss at Miami on Friday. James Karnik led six Eagles in double figures with 15 points. BC erased Miami’s largest lead of the game of nine points with a 11-0 run while the Hurricanes went scoreless for over 4 1/2 minutes to trail 68-66 with 3:40 left. The Hurricanes responded with a 9-0 run that gave them a 75-68 lead with 1:49 remaining. Boston College got within three on a 3-pointer by Frederick Scott with 6.4 seconds to go but could get no closer.
Karnik hit all nine of his free throws and was 3-for-6 from the floor. He also grabbed five rebounds. Makai Ashton-Langford added 13 points, a career-best eight assists, four rebounds, and a steal. Scott and Kamari Williams scored 11 points each. Scott added eight boards, while Williams pulled down six. CJ Felder had 10 points and a career-high six blocks. Jay Heath finished with 10 points.
Karnik’s 9-for-9 performance from the line was a season-best by a BC player. The last BC player to go perfect from the foul line with a minimum of nine attempts was Derryck Thornton (11-11) vs. N.C. State on Feb. 16, 2020. Felder’s six blocked shots were a career-high and the most in a game by a BC player since Eddie Odio registered six blocks vs. Maryland on Feb. 19, 2013.
Ashton-Langford tied his career-best of eight assists, previously set at Georgetown on Jan. 12, 2019. His assist/turnover ratio improved to 2.00:1 and puts him above the ACC minimum (3.0 apg) to qualify for the league leaders in that statistical category.
Assistant Scott Spinelli is serving as the interim BC coach but isn’t thought a candidate for the full-time job. Several names have been rumored potential replacements in Chestnut Hill, including Loyola Chicago’s Porter Moser, former Michigan coach John Beilein, Michigan assistant coach Howard Eisley, St. Bonaventure’s Mark Schmidt, VCU’s Mike Rhoades and Saint Mary’s head coach Randy Bennett.
Why Bet on Duke? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisDuke (11-11) lost its third straight game Saturday, swept in the season series by bitter rival North Carolina 91-73. he Tar Heels got off to a 26-6 lead, and Duke was never in the game from the opening tip.
The Blue Devils shot 28-of-69 (.406) from the field but just 5-of-27 from three-point range (.185), and couldn’t climb back in the game after falling behind by 20 points midway through the first half.
Duke finished with four players in double figures, including three freshmen – Mark Williams (18), DJ Steward (16) and Jeremy Roach (10). Over Williams’ last four games, he is averaging 16.0 points and shooting .763 from the field (29-of-38). Sophomore Matthew Hurt had 14 points, marking the 21st time in 22 games this season that Hurt has scored 12+ points.
Duke finished with 13 steals – one shy of its season-high 14 vs. Boston College. The Blue Devils have now connected on at least one three-point field goal in 1,111 consecutive games – the nation’s second longest active streak. However, Duke finished the regular season without a winning record for the first time since 1994-1995.
The Blue Devils will be playing on Tuesday at the ACC Tournament for the first time ever as they are the No. 10 seed and BC the No. 15. Under Krzyzewski, Duke has not missed the NCAA Tournament since 1995. Barring a miracle, that streak will end this year. Duke will need to win five games in five days to guarantee its 25th consecutive NCAA tournament appearance.
- Duke 78, Boston College 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Duke Blue Devils Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Duke Blue Devils Game Odds, Blue Devils Live Odds, This Weeks Duke Blue Devils team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Duke team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Blue Devils Winning the March Madness, Duke NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Duke Blue Devils. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Duke Blue Devils Today!
- Boston College vs Duke ACC Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisWhat would an NCAA Tournament be like without Duke? College basketball fans are going to find out unless the Blue Devils shock the world and win the NCAA Tournament. They open that event Tuesday against Boston College with Duke favored on the NCAAB odds. Duke is +2000 to win the ACC Tournament and Boston College +20000. The winner faces Louisville Read More
- #7 Virginia vs Duke Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisTechnically, No. 7 Virginia is the defending national champion because the 2020 NCAA Tournament was canceled. The Wahoos will be back in the Big Dance and among the NCAAB favorites again next month, but struggling Duke shockingly could miss the tournament barring a late-season surge. UVA will be favored at Duke on Saturday. How to Bet Virginia at Duke NCAA Read More
- No. 21 Duke vs No. 19 Virginia Tech | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBecause of some COVID scheduling issues, etc., Tuesday night will be just Duke’s second true road game of the season as the Blue Devils visit Virginia Tech – a place that Coach Mike Krzyzewski’s team often loses. The Hokies should be short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Duke at Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- Boston College vs No. 21 Duke | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisDuke hasn’t played in three weeks due to the program shutting down for COVID reasons. The No. 21 Blue Devils are set to return to the court Wednesday in hosting ACC foe Boston College, but Coach Mike Krzyzewski will not be in attendance. Duke will still be a solid favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Boston College at Read More
- No. 21 Duke vs Notre Dame | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisCould powerhouse Duke actually fall out of the Associated Press Top 25 poll next week? The Blue Devils are down to No. 21 in the latest poll and likely will fall out if they lose at unranked Notre Dame in ACC action on Wednesday. Duke should be a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Duke at Notre Read More
- No. 8 Michigan State vs. No. 6 Duke | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Champions Classic is one of the highlights of the non-conference portion of every college basketball season, and the first game of Tuesday’s Classic doubleheader is a Top-10 matchup as No. 8 Michigan State visits No. 6 Duke. The game is being held in Durham instead of a neutral site per usual but no fans will be in attendance. How Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- NC State vs Duke 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsThe calendar has flipped over onto the month of March, a sure sign that the NCAAB tournament is right around the corner. There are still some details to take care of before we jump into March Madness, though, starting with the final week of the regular season, which gets underway on Monday night. That will be followed by the conference Read More
- Duke vs Boston College 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Expert PickNo. 7 Duke is tied for second in the ACC, 1.5 games behind Louisville, as the Blue Devils visit a mediocre Boston College team on Tuesday. The Dukies are big favorites on the college basketball odds to sweep the season series. How to Bet Duke at Boston College NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Where: Read More
- Miami vs Duke 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Duke vs Clemson 2020 College Basketball Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- Duke vs Georgia Tech 2020 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Wofford vs Duke 2019 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Duke vs Virginia Tech 2019 College Basketball Odds & Game Preview
- Winthrop vs Duke 2019 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Michigan State vs Duke March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- Virginia Tech vs Duke March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Most Outstanding Players Odds
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th Edition
- UCF vs Duke March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Duke vs North Carolina NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Is #4 Duke a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Wake Forest vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Duke Blue Devils | 2021 March Madness
Duke Blue Devils | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.