Louisville Cardinals Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Most recent posts
Louisville Cardinals Headlines
2021 Louisville Cardinals Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Louisville|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||KFC Yum! Center|
|Mascot||tLouie the Cardinal|
Louisville vs #22 Virginia Tech Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Both Louisville and No. 22 Virginia Tech will be NCAA Tournament teams, but they also can still possibly win the ACC regular-season title – although the loser Wednesday can’t. The Hokies will be favored on the NCAAB odds. They are +10000 to win the national title and the Cards +6600.
Louisville at Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Cassell Coliseum
- TV: ESPN2
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Virginia Tech will be favored)
On Jan. 6, Louisville hosted Virginia Tech and the Cards won 73-71 when they were unranked and Tech was No. 19. David Johnson scored 17 points, including a crucial free throw with five seconds left, and Louisville withstood a missed 3-point try at the buzzer. The Cardinals led 47-33 early in the second half before Tech closed within 72-71 on Keve Aluma’s two free throws with 6.6 seconds left. Johnson was fouled on the ensuing inbounds play and missed the second of two free throws, giving the Hokies a final chance. Louisville has won 17 straight games in this series.
Why Bet on Louisville? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Cardinals (13-5) got a huge win Saturday at Duke, 80-73 in OT, despite a career-high 37 points from the Blue Devils’ Matthew Hurt on 15-for-21 shooting. Hurt notched his first career 30-point game and had the highest point-total by a Blue Devil since Grayson Allen in November of 2017. The sophomore fouled out with 19 seconds remaining in the extra period, however, before the Cardinals iced the game at the free throw line.
Hurt accounted for 15 of Duke’s 26 made field goals (57.7 percent) – the second-highest percentage of field goals to one player at Duke – and the most against a Division-I opponent, trailing only Gordon Carver, who made seven of Duke’s 11 field goals in a win over Norfolk NAS (1/5/44) – a 61-28 Duke loss.
Louisville has won three straight and five of the last eight in the series. Louisville is the first team, other than North Carolina, to sweep a two-game regular season series from Duke since Maryland in 2007.
Carlik Jones led Louisville with 25 points, seven in OT. Jae’Lyn Withers scored 16 points with nine rebounds for Louisville while Samuell Williamson scored 14 with 12 rebounds. The Cardinals scored 20 of their 36 first-half points in the paint, and recorded 44 of their 80 points in that area. UofL dominated the glass 41-33, improving to 11-1 when outrebounding the opposition this season.
However, the news was not all good as senior forward/center Malik Williams reinjured his right foot in the second half at Duke and will be sidelined for 4-6 weeks. The injury will not require surgery. The Cardinals’ team co-captain and the most experienced returnee, Williams has played in the last three games after missing Louisville’s first 15 games after he developed a fracture in the fifth metatarsal of his right foot and had surgery to repair the break on Nov. 11. The runner-up in the 2019-20 ACC Sixth Man of the Year voting, Williams scored in double figures on 10 occasions as a junior and 23 times for his career.
Why Bet on Virginia Tech? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVirginia Tech absolutely destroyed visiting Wake Forest on Saturday, 84-46. Three Hokies reached double figures in scoring including, forward Keve Aluma (23 points) and guards Tyrece Radford (15) and Nahiem Alleyne (13). Aluma led the team in scoring for the eighth time this season. Aluma also reached the 20 point mark for the fifth time this year.
Tech shot 53% from the field which is one of the best shooting performances against an ACC opponent in Tech history. From the three, the Hokies shot even better shooting 54% from behind the arc with a total of 13 3-pointers. The 38-point win marked the largest margin of victory in an ACC game for Tech, topping the previous high of 29 points (Wake Forest; Jan. 15, 2011).
Tech went with the starting lineup of Alleyne, Aluma, Wabissa Bede, Justyn Mutts and Radford for the 15th time this season, and the second since Jan 23. against Syracuse. The Hokies are now 10-3 with this lineup.
On the defensive end, the Hokies forced Wake to commit 18 turnovers and Tech registered 26 points off those mistakes. Tech’s defense caused Wake to shoot just 27% from the field and 31% from three which resulted in the lowest point total an opponent has recorded against the Hokies this season with 46. Tech dominated Wake Forest on defense, collecting nine steals and a season-high 10 blocks
“Virginia Tech came out today and imposed their will both mentally and physically on our team,” Deacons coach Steve Forbes said. “That’s a team that has a lot at stake, they’re playing for the NCAA tournament, and they played like it. I thought they executed at a really high level. They played connected, they played really hard, they played for each other. I don’t mean this in a bad way, they played violently.“
- Virginia Tech 68, Louisville 65
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Louisville Cardinals Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Louisville Cardinals Game Odds, Cardinals Live Odds, This Weeks Louisville Cardinals team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Louisville team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cardinals Winning the March Madness, Louisville NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Louisville Cardinals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Louisville Cardinals Today!
- Louisville vs #22 Virginia Tech Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBoth Louisville and No. 22 Virginia Tech will be NCAA Tournament teams, but they also can still possibly win the ACC regular-season title – although the loser Wednesday can’t. The Hokies will be favored on the NCAAB odds. They are +10000 to win the national title and the Cards +6600. Louisville at Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- Louisville vs Florida State NCAAB Odds, Analysis and PicksTwo top 10 teams with legitimate national championship hopes will be going all out to get the victory when the eighth-ranked Florida State Seminoles host the 11th-ranked Louisville Cardinals in their ACC showdown on Monday night. With both ballclubs looking to make a statement in this matchup, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NCAAB Read More
- Syracuse at Louisville Game Preview & Betting OddsWhile the teams on the bubble in the race for a spot in the tournament must really be beginning to feel the heat, the teams who are guaranteed a spot are thinking about getting into a groove and building some momentum ahead of the playoffs. We are now down to the final couple of weeks of the college basketball regular Read More
- Louisville vs Georgia Tech 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game PreviewNo. 5 Louisville looks to remain alone atop the ACC standings when the Cardinals make a visit to a below-.500 Georgia Tech team on Wednesday night. Louisville is a solid favorite on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. Let’s see how the College Basketball betting odds will be for the Louisville vs Georgia Tech. Louisville vs Georgia Tech 2020 College Basketball Betting Read More
- Wake Forest vs Louisville 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game InfoA big part of wagering on sports is the ability to look at the current state of affairs and predict how things might play out in the future. Bettors who win regularly have a fantastic knack for doing that, but even they are having a tough time figuring out who will land on top of the college basketball rankings at Read More
- Georgia Tech vs Louisville 2020 College Basketball Odds & PreviewCould be a bit of letdown game for No. 6 Louisville on Wednesday as the Cardinals host unranked Georgia Tech. Off a big win over Duke, the Louisville players could be excused for coming out a bit flat. Louisville is a sizable Mybookie NCAAB Betting favorite, though. How to Bet Georgia Tech at Louisville NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- Florida State vs Louisville 2020 College Basketball Spread & Game PreviewTwo college basketball games around the country on Saturday opposite the NFL Wild-Card Weekend feature ranked teams and one is from the ACC as No. 18 Florida State visits No. 7 Louisville, which will be favored on the Mybookie NCAAB odds for Florida State vs Louisvile. How to Bet Florida State vs Louisville College Basketball Spread & Game Info When: Read More
- Louisville vs Kentucky 2019 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickLouisville takes on Kentucky at Rupp Arena in the annual battle between the two historic college basketball schools. The Cardinals are one of the top teams in the nation. Will they beat their state rivals on Saturday? Or, will John Calipari’s squad hand the Cardinals their second loss this season? Check out our college basketball odds, analysis and a free Read More
- Eastern Kentucky vs Louisville 2019 College Basketball Betting Lines & PredictionThe race to be the #1 team in the nation is one that takes countless twists and turns over the course of the college basketball season. Every year, we see several different teams rise to the top, only to see them lose a game that you would expect them to win. We have already seen it happen several times this Read More
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- 2019 ACC Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- Louisville at Virginia NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia NCAAB Odds & Analysis
- Virginia at Louisville NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Info
- Duke at Louisville NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Louisville vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- NC State vs Louisville NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Pick
- Georgia vs Tennessee NCAAB Lines & Betting Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – November 20th
- March Madness 2018: Bracket Predictions for Bubble Teams
- NCAA Basketball Betting Analysis & Pick: Virginia at Louisville
- Wednesday NCAA Basketball Odds & Betting Pick: Louisville at Virginia
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – October 25th Edition
- Super Early 2018 College Basketball Betting Predictions
- Odds To Win The 2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
- North Carolina at Pittsburgh Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Virginia Tech at Louisville Odds, Pick & TV Info
Sports in the State of Kentucky
NCAA Teams | Division I
Louisville Cardinals | 2021 March Madness
Louisville Cardinals | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.