Louisville Cardinals Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2020 March Madness Betting
Most recent posts
Louisville Cardinals Headlines
2020 Louisville Cardinals Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Louisville|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||KFC Yum! Center|
|Mascot||tLouie the Cardinal|
Louisville vs Florida State NCAAB Odds, Analysis and Picks
Two top 10 teams with legitimate national championship hopes will be going all out to get the victory when the eighth-ranked Florida State Seminoles host the 11th-ranked Louisville Cardinals in their ACC showdown on Monday night. With both ballclubs looking to make a statement in this matchup, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NCAAB Odds in this Louisville vs Florida State contest.
Louisville vs Florida State NCAAB Odds, Analysis and Picks
- When: Monday, February 24, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where:Donald L. Tucker Center
- NCAAB Odds: Florida State Seminoles -2.5 / Total: 141
Why Bet On Louisville
Louisville has won two straight after dropping their previous two games. The Cardinals managed to overwhelm North carolina 72-55 on Saturday to cash in as a 10.5-point home favorite as Jordan Nwora put up a double-double of 18 points and 11 rebounds to lead the way to victory. Now, the Cards will look to extract some revenge for their humbling 78-65 home loss against Florida State on Jan. 4.
“These are the games that you want to play in and that you want to be meaningful,” Cardinals coach Chris Mack told reporters of the upcoming matchup. “. … They’re going to be a heck of a challenge for our team. They’re going to pressure the ball, they’re going to switch everything, they’re going to extend their defense all over the floor. We have to be able to get the shots we did in the first half against them and get better ones than we did in the second half.”
Louisville averages 75.3 points per game (73rd) while limiting the opposition to 63.7 points per contest defensively (37th). The Cardinals are a modest 6-3 on the road this season.
- Total Score: 75.25
- Field Goal %: 45.68
- Three Point %: 38.34
- Free Throw %: 72.86
- Total Rebounds: 39.18
- Total Score: 63.68
- Field Goal %: 38.49
- Three Point %: 29.99
- Free Throw %: 72.67
- Total Rebounds: 32.43
Louisville Cardinals Betting Trends
- Cardinals are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Cardinals are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Cardinals are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
- Cardinals are 15-6 ATS in their last 21 Monday games.
Why Bet On Florida State
Florida State has won three straight including a 67-61 road win over NC State on Saturday as a slight, 1.5-point road favorite.
MJ Walker and Patrick Williams both scored a team-high 12 points while Devin Vassell added 11 points and six rebounds. The Seminoles got the win despite shooting a tepid 40.7 percent from the field.
“This time of year for our team, you’d like to think that you’re growing and maturing and adjusting to things that are (happening) on the court,” Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton told reporters. “I thought our guys responded very well in the locker room.”
Now, winners of 21 straight home games, including 14 straight this season, The Noles will look to take care of business again at home. Florida State averages 75.3 points per game (72nd) while limiting the opposition to 65.4 points per game defensively (71st). The Seminoles have gone a stupendous 14-0 at home this season.
- Total Score: 75.26
- Field Goal %: 45.58
- Three Point %: 36.06
- Free Throw %: 75.9
- Total Rebounds: 35.3
- Total Score: 65.44
- Field Goal %: 40.38
- Three Point %: 32.19
- Free Throw %: 73.85
- Total Rebounds: 33.04
Florida State Seminoles Betting Trends
- Seminoles are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win.
- Seminoles are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Seminoles are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Seminoles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 Monday games.
Louisville vs Florida State Expert Analysis and Prediction
While I’m expecting Louisville to show up with a great effort in this contest, I believe Leonard Hamilton is also expecting the Cardinals to come out focused and locked in on getting some payback for their home loss against Florida State last month. With that said, I also like the Noles to take care of business in this one in order to keep their unblemished home record intact.
While Louisville has gone 5-2 ATS in their last seven after a straight-up win, Florida State is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win and 4-1 ATS in their last five games overall. I know the underdog and road team in this ACC rivalry has gone an identical is 4-1-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings, but I love the low, 2.5-point spread in this meeting and I genuinely believe Florida State is going to cover it with just a bit of room to spare.
Pick: Florida State 74 Louisville 70
Louisville Cardinals Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Louisville Cardinals Game Odds, Cardinals Live Odds, This Weeks Louisville Cardinals team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Louisville team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cardinals Winning the March Madness, Louisville NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Louisville Cardinals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Louisville Cardinals Today!
- 2019 ACC Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- Louisville at Virginia NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia NCAAB Odds & Analysis
- Virginia at Louisville NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Info
- Duke at Louisville NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Louisville vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- NC State vs Louisville NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Pick
- Georgia vs Tennessee NCAAB Lines & Betting Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – November 20th
- March Madness 2018: Bracket Predictions for Bubble Teams
- NCAA Basketball Betting Analysis & Pick: Virginia at Louisville
- Wednesday NCAA Basketball Odds & Betting Pick: Louisville at Virginia
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – October 25th Edition
- Super Early 2018 College Basketball Betting Predictions
- Odds To Win The 2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
- North Carolina at Pittsburgh Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Virginia Tech at Louisville Odds, Pick & TV Info
- March Madness 2017 Dates, Locations And Predictions
Sports in the State of Kentucky
NCAA Teams | Division I
Louisville Cardinals | 2020 March Madness
Louisville Cardinals | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary's Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.