LSU Tigers Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
LSU Tigers Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
LSU Tigers Headlines
2021 LSU Tigers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Louisiana State University|
|Location||Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Pete Maravich Assembly Center|
|Nickname||Fighting Tigers, Tigers, Lady Tigers, Bayou Bengals|
|Mascot||Mike the Tiger|
#8 LSU vs. #1 Michigan NCAA Tournament Round of 32 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
East Region top-seeded Michigan of the Big Ten is on definite upset alert Monday as the Wolverines remain without one of their best players in injured senior Isaiah Livers when they take on eighth-seeded LSU on Monday in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Michigan is favored on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet LSU vs. Michigan NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Michigan -5 (total 149)
This will be the fourth all-time meeting between LSU and Michigan with the Wolverines leading 2-1. The teams met in a mid-1990s home-and-neutral series in Baton Rouge and Auburn Hills, Mich. LSU won the last meeting in 2017 in Maui, 77-75.
Why Bet on LSU? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Tigers (19-9) beat a very good St. Bonaventure team that won the Atlantic 10 regular season and tournament titles in Round 1 of the Big Dance, 76-61. Cameron Thomas led LSU with 27 points and three Tigers tallied double doubles.
Reserve forward Aundre Hyatt had a career game with 13 points with 10 rebounds, while forwards Darius Days (13 points, 11 rebounds) and Trendon Watford (11 points, 11 rebounds) each completed double doubles. Despite a cold start offensively, the Tigers dominated the boards (49-30) to build a nine-point halftime lead and pull away in the second half.
Thomas made 11-of-13 free throws – one make short of the Shaquille O’Neal’s program record for an NCAA Tournament game – and added four rebounds and three assists in 39 minutes of action. The All-SEC freshman guard didn’t score in the first 11 minutes of the game before scoring 27 points in the final 29 minutes. His 13 free-throw attempts tied Glen Davis’ tournament record by a Tiger set against Duke in the 2006 Sweet 16.
No. 8-seeded LSU overcame a 1-of-10 start to finish 25-of-62 shooting from the field. The margin of victory was the Tigers’ fourth-largest in its NCAA Tournament history and its largest since a 16-point win over Iona on its way to the 2006 Final Four.
Thomas is now averaging 22.6 PPG over LSU’s last six games (5-1). In a league with powerful Arkansas and Alabama, it was Will Wade’s team that finished first in offensive efficiency in conference play. The Tigers haven’t equaled that effort on defense. In their last three losses, they surrendered 80, 83 and 91 points. On Saturday, however, LSU handed St. Bonaventure, the No. 1 team in offensive efficiency in league play, its worst loss of the season.
That said, Michigan will pose a new set of problems with their height: “We have to, somehow, keep the ball out of the post. When they get it in the post, not only do they have high-quality scoring options, they’re going to get the offensive rebound, then it’s just a matter of if they make it or we foul them. All five of their starters shoot over 77 percent from the free-throw line, so they’re all very good free throw shooters. We have to find a way to keep that thing out of the post,” LSU coach Will Wade said.
Why Bet on Michigan? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMichigan (21-4) beat SWAC champion Texas Southern – coached by LSU alum and former LSU coach Johnny Jones – 82-66 in Round 1. Grad student Mike Smith led UM with 18 points — his fourth straight double-digit scoring game — and added five assists, four rebounds and one steal.
Freshman Hunter Dickinson scored 16 points and had three blocks before fouling out, while senior Eli Brooks and junior Brandon Johns Jr. each added 11 points with Brooks draining three three-pointers and Johns making six free throws.
Michigan capitalized on Texas Southern fouls, making 13 first-half free throws and taking a 42-24 lead into the halftime break, but the Wolverines were actually outscored in the second half. Texas Southern used a 7-0 spurt to cut the U-M lead to 12 points, 73-61, heading into the final media break of the game, but it would be as close as the Tigers would come.
The Wolverines are 8-3 in the 11 games since a five-game postponement for COVID issues Jan. 27 through Feb. 11. Michigan is ranked No. 4 in the country in the AP media poll.
Entering the NCAA tournament, Michigan had held its opponents to 0.92 points per possession with Isaiah Livers on the floor, per hooplens.com. With Livers still out indefinitely with a foot injury, Johns Jr. stepped up vs. Texas Southern. • U-M held Texas Southern to just 8.3 percent (1-for-12) shooting from three-point range.
U-M has reached the second round for the fourth consecutive NCAA Tournament (2017, ’18, ’19, ’21). Michigan is one of just six programs to have reached the second round in each of the last four tournaments, along with Florida, Florida State, Gonzaga, Kansas and Villanova.
- Tigers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Tigers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 neutral site games.
- Tigers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog.
- Tigers are 5-12-2 ATS in their last 19 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Wolverines are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games following a straight up win.
- Wolverines are 15-7 ATS in their last 22 games as a favorite.
- Wolverines are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 Monday games.
- LSU 78, Michigan 77
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
LSU Tigers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest LSU Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks LSU Tigers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest LSU team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the March Madness, LSU NCAA Basketball News & other info on the LSU Tigers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the LSU Tigers Today!
- #8 LSU vs. #1 Michigan NCAA Tournament Round of 32 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisEast Region top-seeded Michigan of the Big Ten is on definite upset alert Monday as the Wolverines remain without one of their best players in injured senior Isaiah Livers when they take on eighth-seeded LSU on Monday in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Michigan is favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet LSU vs. Michigan NCAA Basketball Read More
- #9 St. Bonaventure vs #8 LSU NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNot many schools this season won their regular-season and conference tournament, but St. Bonaventure did in the Atlantic 10. The Bonnies are a No. 9 seed when they open NCAA Tournament play Saturday against No. 8 seed LSU, the SEC Tournament runner-up and a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet St. Bonaventure vs. LSU NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- LSU vs #20 Arkansas Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBig game in the SEC on Saturday in terms of conference tournament seeding as LSU visits No. 20 Arkansas, with the Hogs as home favorites on the NCAAB odds. Both teams will make the NCAA Tournament, with LSU priced +5500 to win the national title and Arkansas +10000. How to Bet LSU at Arkansas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- 2020 Kentucky vs LSU NCAAB Odds, Preview & PickOn Tuesday night, the Kentucky Wildcats head to Pete Maravich Assembly Center in Baton Rouge to take on the LSU Tigers. Kentucky is in first place in the SEC. A win puts them into a better position to grab a top 3-seed in the NCAA Tournament. For LSU, a victory gives them a chance to show they deserve a top Read More
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Over/Under Betting PicksWe are down to the final sixteen teams in March Madness, which means that the stakes for the remaining teams are greater than ever. This is the stage of the tournament when nerves can really start to get in the way and where a single mistake can often be the difference between winning and losing. We have already taken a Read More
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March MadnessThe 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 round takes place on Thursday and Friday. By the end of Friday night, we’ll know which teams have moved onto the Elite Eight. Check out a quick look at each game in our Sweet 16 Betting Guide! Sweet 16 Bracket: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Guide Regulation wasn’t enough Read More
- LSU vs Michigan State March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PickIt’s a matchup of conference champions in the first Sweet 16 game in the East Region on Friday night in the NCAA Tournament as SEC regular-season champion and No. 3 LSU takes on Big Ten regular-season and tournament champion Michigan State. The No. 2 Spartans are March Madness odds favorites to advance. How to Bet LSU vs Michigan State March Madness Read More
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewBoth Maryland and LSU escaped with wins in their first round games in the NCAA Tournament. On Saturday, the Terps and Tigers meet in an East Region second round battle. Who will come out on top and move into the Sweet 16? Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & Final Four March Madness PDF Version Maryland vs LSU 2019 March Madness Odds Read More
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting FavoritesOkay March Madness betting faithful…with the second round of March Madness set to get underway in just over 24 hours, now is the perfect time to offer up some early picks on a trio of favorites that are all looking good heading into their respective second round matchups. Now, let’s find out just who these three March Madness national championship Read More
- LSU vs Florida NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 25th
- Tennessee vs LSU NCAAB Odds & Game Preview
- LSU vs Kentucky NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 11th
- LSU at Mississippi State NCAAB Odds & Game Analysis
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 4th
- Sure Picks for the NCAA Basketball Weekend Games
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Updated 2016 Odds to Win the College Hoops National Championship
- Kentucky vs LSU NCAA Basketball Action Preview
Sports in the State of Louisiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
LSU Tigers | 2021 March Madness
LSU Tigers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.