Marquette Golden Eagles
Marquette Golden Eagles Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Marquette Golden Eagles Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Marquette Golden Eagles Headlines
2021 Marquette Golden Eagles Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||Big East Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Fiserv Forum (men); Al McGuire Center (women)|
Marquette vs #5 Villanova Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Fifth-ranked Villanova is in control of its destiny to win the Big East regular-season title, but the Wildcats also have designs on a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. They will be solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds for Wednesday’s game vs. Marquette – which wouldn’t make the NCAA tourney as things stand.
How to Bet Marquette at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Finneran Pavilion
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Villanova will be favored)
On Dec. 23, Marquette hosted Villanova and was spanked 85-68. Marquette was seeking to beat a top-10 team for the third time this season. The Golden Eagles had beaten then-No. 4 Wisconsin 67-65 on Dec. 4 and topped then-No. 9 Creighton 89-84 on Dec. 14. Villanova committed just four turnovers while forcing 17, leading to an 18-3 discrepancy in points off turnovers.
“They’re the most skilled team we’ve played,” Marquette coach Steve Wojciechowski said. “All five of their guys that they start and the guys they bring off the bench, they’re basketball players — they’re position-less basketball players and they have the ability to pass, handle and shoot. And they make really good decisions. They take care of the ball, and I think it all starts with Gillespie, his veteran leadership. His poise is exceptional.”
Why Bet on Marquette? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMarquette (9-10) lost at home to No. 15 Creighton on Saturday, 71-68. The Golden Eagles trailed by 12 in the second half but rallied as D.J. Carton sank two 3-pointers in the final minute. Carton’s final 3 cut Creighton’s lead to 70-68 with 35.9 seconds remaining.
Bluejays guard Marcus Zegarowski made one free throw but missed his second with 23.7 seconds left, giving Marquette one last chance. Carton couldn’t get open for a tying 3 as Shereef Mitchell guarded him closely. Koby McEwen missed a contested 3-point attempt in the closing seconds for the Golden Eagles.
Carton scored 16 points, Jamal Cain had 14 and Theo John added 10 for Marquette. Justin Lewis returned to action after missing two games with a leg injury, but went scoreless in eight minutes. Lewis entered averaging 8.6 points, 6.2 rebounds and 22.3 minutes per game.
For the year, Carton is contributing 4.7 points per game in the first half, attempting an average of just 4.0 shots per contest prior to intermission. Over the course of the final 20 minutes, however, he leads the roster with an average of 7.7 points per outing on an average of 5.6 shots per contest. He leads the team in scoring at 12.7 points per game.
With the move of the Feb. 20 home contest against St. John’s to Jan. 31, Marquette will now open a five-game road trip at Villanova Wednesday. The Golden Eagles will go an entire month between home games, not returning to Fiserv Forum until March 6 against Xavier on Senior Day.
Marquette hasn’t played five straight on the road since the 1980-81 campaign and the team went 3-2 in those outings. Since the program began league affiliation in 1989-90, the team has never played five-consecutive games outside of Milwaukee in conference action.
Why Bet on Villanova? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVillanova (12-2) had been ranked third in the AP Top 25 but lost early last week at St. John’s 70-59 and then rebounded to beat visiting Georgetown 84-74 on Sunday. Jermaine Samuels had a career-high 32 points vs. Georgetown. After falling behind 67-66, the Wildcats outscored the Hoyas 18-8 over the final 5:46 to claim the win. Though they were 13.5-point favorites, the Wildcats never led by more than 10 in the matchup.
“That was a really tough Big East game against a Georgetown team that is playing really well,” stated Villanova head coach Jay Wright. “They are really well-coached, so intelligent offensively and long and physical defensively. So that was a good victory for us.”
Samuels was coming off a subpar game at St. John’s, which dealt the Wildcats their first Big East loss of the season. He had just two points on 1-of-6 shooting.
“He definitely came out with a fierce focus (Sunday), and not just aggressiveness but intelligence,” Villanova coach Jay Wright said. “He drove the ball well. He shot the ball well, got our offense started, hitting people, getting other people shots. In the first half he just carried us.”
Villanova finished the day with 21 assists on 26 made field goal and drained 17-of-18 at the free throw line. On Monday, Samuels was tabbed as the Philadelphia Big Five Player of the Week and named to the Big East Honor Roll. Three others joined Samuels in double figures. Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Collin Gillespie and Justin Moore hit double digits, scoring 14, 12 and 10 respectively.
Villanova holds a 26-12 advantage over Marquette in an all-time series that dates back to 1960. The Wildcats have been ranked in the top-15 in 16 of the last 17 meetings against Marquette, including four matchups as the top-ranked team in the land.
- Villanova 75, Marquette 66
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Marquette Golden Eagles Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Marquette Golden Eagles Game Odds, Golden Eagles Live Odds, This Weeks Marquette Golden Eagles team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Marquette team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Golden Eagles Winning the March Madness, Marquette NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Marquette Golden Eagles. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Marquette Golden Eagles Today!
- Marquette vs #5 Villanova Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFifth-ranked Villanova is in control of its destiny to win the Big East regular-season title, but the Wildcats also have designs on a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. They will be solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds for Wednesday’s game vs. Marquette – which wouldn’t make the NCAA tourney as things stand. How to Bet Marquette at Read More
- Marquette vs No. 8 Creighton | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBoth Marquette and Creighton are contenders for the Big East title this season and they meet on Monday night from Omaha in the conference opener for both. The Bluejays, defending Big East champs, are solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Marquette at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 9 PM ET Where: CHI Read More
- 2020 Georgetown vs Marquette NCAAB Odds, Preview & PickA couple of bubble teams square off on Wednesday, Feb. 26, when Georgetown heads to Milwaukee to battle Marquette. The Hoyas sit on 12 losses. Another assures they end up at home for the NCAA Tournament. Marquette has 9 losses. They’ve dropped 2 in a row, though, which means like the Hoyas, the Eagles can’t afford another devastating “L”. Which Read More
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week February 24th 2020For most non-power conferences, this is the last week of regular-season action ahead of conference tournaments starting next week. There are two legitimate non-power conference national championship contenders this year in Gonzaga and San Diego State, and their regular seasons wrap up this week with both already having clinched the top seeds entering their conference tournaments. Here’s a look at Read More
- Creighton vs Marquette 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game PreviewThe only game featuring a pair of ranked teams around the nation on Tuesday is from the Big East as No. 15 Creighton visits No. 19 Marquette. The Golden Eagles are short favorites on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. Let’s see how the College Basketball betting odds will be for the Creighton vs Marquette. Creighton vs Marquette 2020 College Basketball Betting Read More
- Marquette vs Butler 2020 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & PredictionButler for a while looked like the class of the Big East and a legitimate Final Four threat, but the No. 13 Bulldogs enter Friday’s conference game against Marquette on a three-game skid. Still, Butler is favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Marquette vs Butler College Basketball Odds & Game Info When: Friday, 9 PM ET Where: Hinkle Read More
- Murray State vs Marquette March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PredictionJust two of the nation’s Top 10 leading scorers are in the 2019 NCAA Tournament. And they meet in the first round Thursday as Ja Morant of No. 12 Murray State takes on Markus Howard and No. 5 Marquette in West Region action from Hartford. The Golden Eagles are short NCAAB Betting favorites. How to Bet Murray State vs Marquette Read More
- Marquette vs Seton Hall NCAAB Odds & Game PreviewEven if a team isn’t in the running to win their conference, how they close out the season is still incredibly important, especially if they are a lock to be in the tournament. The last thing that any team needs ahead of March Madness is a losing streak that can begin to cast some serious doubts in the minds of Read More
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks of the Week – March 4th EditionBelieve it or not, folks, this is the last week of the 2018-19 NCAA basketball regular season! Plenty of conference titles and top seeds are up for grabs – some mid-major conferences will begin their tournaments this week. Here’s a look at two intriguing matchups early in the week. Check back for the latest NCAAB odds and keep in mind that Read More
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 25th
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 March Madness Upset Betting Predictions & Picks
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
- NCAA Bracketology: Predicting 2019 March Madness Field
- How to Bet 2019 March Madness Tournament
- How to Bet Marquette vs Butler NCAAB Spread & Expert Analysis
- March Madness 2018: Bracket Predictions for Bubble Teams
- Butler at Marquette Odds, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Marquette at Villanova Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Villanova vs Marquette NCAA Hoops Pick
- Providence vs Marquette College Hoops Odds
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Updated 2016 Odds to Win the College Hoops National Championship
- Nov 29th, 2015 NCAA Basketball Betting News Report
Sports in the State of Wisconsin
Marquette Golden Eagles | 2021 March Madness
Marquette Golden Eagles | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.