Maryland Terrapins Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Maryland Terrapins Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Maryland Terrapins Headlines
2021 Maryland Terrapins Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Maryland|
|Location||College Park, Maryland|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||XFINITY Center|
#10 Maryland vs. #2 Alabama NCAA Tournament Round of 32 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
The Big Ten has had a largely disappointing tournament overall, but No. 10 seed Maryland was an upset winner in Round 1 and the Terps’ reward is red-hot No. 2 seed and SEC champion Alabama in second-round East Region action Monday. The Tide are favored on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Maryland vs. Alabama NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 8:45 PM ET
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
- TV: TNT
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Alabama -5.5 (total 138.5)
Monday marks the first NCAA Tournament meeting in history between Maryland and Alabama. Overall, the Terps have defeated the Crimson Tide in 4-of-5 meetings. The teams last met in 2013, when Maryland claimed a 58-57 victory in the NIT quarterfinals.
Why Bet on Maryland? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Terps (17-13) knocked off No. 7 UConn 63-54 in Round 1. Eric Ayala led the way with 23 points. The 10th-seeded Terrapins held UConn to 32% shooting to overcome the Huskies’ strong physical game. Maryland was outrebounded 40-29 but its defense carried the Terps to a second round matchup against No. 2 Alabama.
Maryland shot 51% for the game and converted 9 of 18 from behind the arc. The Terps built a 14-point cushion that UConn cut to 53-48 with 2:53 remaining. Ayala and Darryl Morsell each made a pair of three throws to push the lead back to nine. Ayala was 8 of 14 shooting, including 3 of 5 from deep, and was among three Terps with five assists. Aaron Wiggins had 14 points and Donta Scott 12 for Maryland.
UConn’s 54-point total was the fewest in the NCAA Tournament for a Maryland opponent since it held Indiana to 52 points in the 2002 NCAA Championship. Additionally, the Terps held the Huskies to .323 shooting – the lowest mark since holding Georgetown to .308 in the 2001 Sweet 16. Maryland advanced to 26-3 all-time in NCAA opening round games.
The Terrapins’ success in the latter half of the season has come largely in part to its commitment on the defensive end, holding opponents to just 37.7-percent shooting (.318 3-pt) over its last 15 games. The defense is led by Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year in Morsell.
Ayala is averaging 21.0 points (.455 FG) and 6.3 rebounds over the last three games. He is averaging 15.2 points on the season – nearly seven points more than last year (8.5/g). He needs 19 points to become the 58th player in Maryland history to reach 1,000 career points. He would be the third active Terrapin to join the club, as teammates Morsell and Wiggins both eclipsed the mark earlier this season.
Why Bet on Alabama? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Tide (25-6) beat No. 15 Iona in Round 1, 68-55, their seventh straight win and 10th victory in its last 11 games. Bama held a one-point advantage at intermission, 33-32, in a contest that featured 12 ties and two lead changes. However, with Alabama trailing 42-40 at the 12:13 mark, a Juwan Gary layup followed by an Alex Reese three-pointer put UA up for good and jump started the game-changing run.
Senior forward and SEC Player of the Year Herbert Jones led all scorers with 20 points, his third 20-point game of the season, and six rebounds, while SEC Tournament MVP Jahvon Quinerly ended with 11 off the bench. Guards John Petty Jr. and Jaden Shackelford each contributed 10 points in the victory.
The victory gave Alabama its 25th win on the season, which are the most since the 2010-11 squad finished 25-12 overall. The school record for wins in a season is 27, set by the 2001-02 team.
With the win, the Crimson Tide improved to 20-20 (.500) overall in what is the 21st NCAA Tournament appearance in program history. Alabama has advanced to the Sweet 16 seven times and the Elite Eight once (2004). A win Monday would send the Tide to its first Sweet 16 since 2004.
UA has made an NCAA-leading 325 threes this season and is just 10 made treys away from breaking the school record of 334 three-pointers in a season, which was set just a year ago. The Tide are also third nationally in average possession length on offense (14.1) and ninth in the nation in adjusted tempo (73.5 possessions per game).
The Tide have gone 19-3 over its last 22 games, with all three losses coming on the road to teams ranked in the top 25. Two of those three defeats were by a combined eight points, falling at then-No. 24 Oklahoma by five (66-61) and at then-No. 18 Missouri by three (68-65).
- Terrapins are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Terrapins are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up win.
- Terrapins are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 NCAA Tournament games.
- Crimson Tide are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 Monday games.
- Crimson Tide are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 NCAA Tournament games as a favorite.
- Alabama 77, Maryland 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Maryland Terrapins Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Maryland Terrapins Game Odds, Terrapins Live Odds, This Weeks Maryland Terrapins team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Maryland team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Terrapins Winning the March Madness, Maryland NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Maryland Terrapins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Maryland Terrapins Today!
- #10 Maryland vs. #2 Alabama NCAA Tournament Round of 32 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Big Ten has had a largely disappointing tournament overall, but No. 10 seed Maryland was an upset winner in Round 1 and the Terps’ reward is red-hot No. 2 seed and SEC champion Alabama in second-round East Region action Monday. The Tide are favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Maryland vs. Alabama NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- #10 Maryland vs #7 UConn NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisSeventh-seeded UConn will have a key player available off injury in RJ Cole when the Huskies of the Big East face No. 10 Maryland of the Big Ten in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday. UConn is a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Maryland vs. UConn NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Maryland vs #7 Michigan | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisEven though Michigan suffered its first loss of the season Saturday in a blowout at Minnesota, the Wolverines stayed at No. 7 in the Associated Press Top 25. They return home Tuesday to host Big Ten rival Maryland, and Michigan will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Maryland at Michigan NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- 2020 Maryland vs Rutgers NCAAB Odds, Preview & PickMaryland heads to New Jersey to take on Rutgers on Tuesday night desperate for a win. The Terrapins have fallen hard in their last few games. Rutgers hopes a victory secures a decent NCAA Tournament seed. Will the Terps get back on the winning track before next week’s Big 10 Tournament? Or, will Rutgers add to their woes? Check out Read More
- 2020 Maryland vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & PickOn Wednesday night, Maryland heads to Minnesota hoping to secure their lead in the deep Big Ten. At 22-5, the Terrapins have proven to be the top team in the conference. But Maryland must bounce back from a weekend loss to Ohio State. Will the Terps get it done on the road? Or, will Minnesota step it up as the Read More
- Maryland vs Michigan State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV InfoMichigan State was the preseason heavy favorite to win the Big Ten Conference, but it’s No. 9 Maryland atop the standings as the Terps visit East Lansing on Saturday. Sparty, which still can win the regular-season title, will be a short NCAAB favorite on the Mybookie odds. Let’s see how the College Basketball betting odds will be for the Maryland Read More
- Nebraska vs Maryland 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game PreviewNo. 9 Maryland leads the Big Ten by a game and can assure itself of staying solo first until at least this weekend by beating a bad Nebraska team on Tuesday night. The Terps are heavy favorites on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. Let’s see how the college basketball betting odds will be for the Nebraska vs Maryland. Nebraska vs Maryland Read More
- Maryland vs Illinois 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickFriday is usually the worst day of the week in terms of good college basketball matchups, and it’s rare to find two ranked teams facing off. However, that’s the case from the Big Ten as No. 9 Maryland visits No. 20 Illinois, with the Illini as slight favorites on the College Basketball betting odds. How to Bet Maryland at Illinois Read More
- Rutgers vs Maryland 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickRutgers heads to College Park to take on Maryland in one of Tuesday’s night’s more important games. Both the Scarlet Knights and Terrapins can win the Big Ten. Will Rutgers continue to show they’re the new powerhouse in the conference? Or, will Maryland prove they’re the team to beat in the Big Ten? Check out the college basketball odds, a Read More
- Maryland vs Iowa 2020 College Basketball Spread & Expert Pick
- Ohio State vs Maryland 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- Unranked Teams That Can Become 2019 March Madness Betting Picks
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maryland vs Nebraska NCAAB Lines & Betting Prediction
- Maryland at Wisconsin NCAAB Lines, Preview & Prediction
- Maryland vs Ohio State NCAA Basketball Spread & Expert Pick
- Indiana vs Maryland NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Maryland at Purdue NCAA Basketball Odds & Expert Prediction
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – November 26th
- Early NCAAB Championship Betting Predictions – January 16th Edition
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – December 20th
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – November 14th
- NCAA Predicting 2017 March Madness Tournament Field
- Ohio State at Maryland Spread, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Maryland At Penn State Odds, Expert Pick & TV Info
Sports in the State of Washington D.C.
Maryland Terrapins | 2021 March Madness
Maryland Terrapins | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.