Michigan State Spartans
Michigan State Spartans Odds, Final Four Line | 2020 NCAA Tournament Betting
michigan state Schedule
michigan state Standings
michigan state Injuries
Most recent posts
Michigan State Spartans Headlines
2020 Michigan State Spartans Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Michigan State University|
|Location||East Lansing, Michigan|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Breslin Student Events Center|
No. 8 Michigan State vs. No. 6 Duke | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
The Champions Classic is one of the highlights of the non-conference portion of every college basketball season, and the first game of Tuesday’s Classic doubleheader is a Top-10 matchup as No. 8 Michigan State visits No. 6 Duke. The game is being held in Durham instead of a neutral site per usual but no fans will be in attendance.
How to Bet Michigan State at Duke NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Duke -4 (total 152)
The schools met last year in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge in East Lansing and Duke prevailed 87-75 when it was ranked No. 10 and MSU No. 11. Vernon Carey Jr. had 26 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks for Duke; he’s now in the NBA. Tre Jones scored 20 points, had 12 assists and made three steals. He’s also now in the NBA. Duke went on an 8-1 run midway through the first half to build a double-digit cushion and led 45-29 at halftime. Spartans star guard Cassius Winston, also now in the NBA, had 12 points on 4-for-14 shooting.
This is the 17th all-time meeting between Michigan State and Duke. The Blue Devils lead the all-time series, 13-3. Mike Krzyzewski is 12-2 all-time vs. Tom Izzo.
Why Bet on Michigan State? | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Champions Classic will be played in separate venues this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with Kentucky playing Kansas in Indianapolis. The Spartans are 3-5 all-time in the Champions Classic, including an 0-3 mark against Duke.
The Spartans (2-0) come off an 80-70 home win over Notre Dame on Saturday. Sparty used a 26-0 run over the last five-plus minutes of the first half and the opening five minutes of the second half to break things open.
Transfer forward Joey Hauser had the first double-double of his career with 10 points and a career-high 16 rebounds (adding four assists) to lead the Spartans, as two other players scored in double figures and 11 players had at least two points. Fellow forward Aaron Henry finished with 14 points, eight rebounds, three assists and a career-high four blocks, while guard Rocket Watts added 13 points, tied his career high with six assists and had two rebounds.
The Spartans held the Irish without a field for the final 7:13 of the first half and out-scored Notre Dame 17-0 over the final minutes, taking a 39-26 lead on a pair of free throws from Henry. The Spartans had a 48-36 advantage in rebounding, grabbed 12 offensive rebounds and scored 12 second-chance points. MSU outscored Notre Dame, 39-6, in bench points and MSU blocked 12 shots, including 10 in the first half.
Led by Henry, a preseason All-Big Ten selection who was third on the team in scoring (10.0 ppg), rebounds (4.6 rpg), assists (2.8 apg) and minutes played (29.0), the Spartans return six other players who started a combined 63 games last year and five who played at least 10 minutes per game.
This will be Michigan State’s fourth visit to Cameron Indoor Stadium. The Spartans are 0-3 at Duke. This is MSU’s first visit to Duke since a 78-69 loss on November 29, 2016.
Why Bet on Duke? | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisDuke had a game canceled already due to COVID and comes off an 81-71 victory over Coppin State on Saturday. Freshman Jalen Johnson had 19 points, 19 rebounds and four blocks. The 6-foot-9 Johnson made all eight of his shots from the field, including a 3-pointer, and both of his free throws while also tallying five assists. Fellow rookie DJ Steward scored 24 points for the Blue Devils, including a key 3-pointer with 2:02 left.
Johnson’s 19 rebounds were third-most by a Duke freshman in any game, trailing only the 21 by Marvin Bagley III vs. Florida State (12/30/17) and the 20 by Jahlil Okafor vs. Elon (12/15/14). Johnson’s 15 defensive rebounds are a Duke freshman single-game record. Johnson joined Wisconsin’s Ethan Happ as the only power conference players in the last 10 years with 15+ points, 15+ rebounds, 5+ assists and 4+ blocks in a game.
Finally, Johnson became just the third Duke freshman to post a double-double in a debut game, joining Jason Williams (13 points, 10 rebounds) vs. Stanford on Nov. 11, 1999 and Bagley III (25 points, 10 rebounds) vs. Elon on Nov. 10, 2017.
The Blue Devils shot 53% but committed 22 turnovers to give the Eagles plenty of extra chances, with Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski saying simply: “It’s tough to explain some of those turnovers.” Duke helped offset the turnover problem and a bad day at the foul line (4 for 10) by finishing with a 50-31 rebounding advantage.
The Blue Devils have now connected on at least one three-pointer in 1,091 consecutive games, which is the second-longest active streak in the nation. Duke blocked seven shots in the game, extending a streak dating back to last season of five or more blocked shots in nine straight games. The Blue Devils finished second in the nation in blocked shots last season (6.1 per game).
Tuesday will be the 50th AP top-10 matchup in Cameron Indoor Stadium history. Duke is 33-16 in top-10 matchups at Cameron Indoor (29-11 in the Krzyzewski era) and has won seven of the last nine. The Blue Devils are riding a three-game winning streak in the Champions Classic and their 6-3 record in the annual event is the best among the four programs.
- Spartans are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win.
- Spartans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Spartans are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 Tuesday games.
- Blue Devils are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.
- Blue Devils are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
- Blue Devils are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Tuesday games.
- Duke 76, Michigan State 70
College Basketball Betting News
Michigan State Spartans Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Michigan State Spartans Game Odds, Spartans Live Odds, This Weeks Michigan State Spartans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Michigan State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Spartans Winning the March Madness, Michigan State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Michigan State Spartans. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Michigan State Spartans Today!
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 2nd
- Texas Tech vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Michigan State vs Duke March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- LSU vs Michigan State March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Michigan vs Michigan State NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- Is #9 Michigan State a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Nebraska at Michigan State NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Michigan State vs Wisconsin NCAAB Spread & Game Preview
- Michigan State vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Lines & Analysis
Sports in the State of Michigan
NCAA Teams | Division I
Michigan State Spartans | 2020 March Madness
Michigan State Spartans | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary's Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.