Minnesota Golden Gophers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2020 March Madness Betting
PRE--USA MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER - Feb 29
Most recent posts
Minnesota vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Odds & Analysis
In the world of college sports, I think it is fair to say that you don’t really get the true measure of a team until they get into the thick of the conference schedule. It’s often easy to go out and treat non-conference foes and perceived lesser lights like a punching bag, but how a team reacts when they go up against rivals in conference play is usually a better indicator of where they really stand.
There are some conferences that are stronger than others, and with the Big Ten currently having no less than 5 teams in the top 25, you have to say that this is a conference that is among the most competitive in college basketball at the moment. Conference play is where the Ohio State Buckeyes season has gone a little off the rails, as they have been poor against Big Ten opposition to this point. They will try to stop the bleeding when they host the Minnesota Golden Gophers on Thursday night. It is Ohio State who will be an 8-point favorite over Minnesota. The point total for this one has been set at 134.
Minnesota vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Odds & Analysis
- When: Thursday, January 23 at 6:30 PM EST
- Where: Value City Arena, Columbus
- TV: FS1
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
- College Basketball Odds: Ohio State Buckeyes -8 (Total 134)
Why bet on the Minnesota Golden Gophers?At 10-8 on the season, the Minnesota Golden Gophers have been a tough team to pin down in terms of consistency. That also holds true when looking at them in conference play, where they have gone 4-4 through their first 8 games. One area where they have been consistent, albeit not in a good way, is how they have performed against the Ohio State Buckeyes.
Minnesota is just 3-13 SU in their last 16 meetings with Ohio State, as well as being 2-7 ATS in their last 9 against them. Another knock on the Golden Gophers is that they are winless in their last 7 on the road. It’s not all bad from a betting standpoint, though, as they are 10-5 ATS in their last 15 games overall.
- Total Score: 72.72
- Field Goal Percentage: 43.32
- Three-Point Percentage: 33.11
- Free Throw Percentage: 72.44
- Total Rebounds: 39.56
- Total Score: 66.67
- Field Goal Percentage: 40.97
- Three-Point Percentage: 33.53
- Free Throw Percentage: 70.37
- Total Rebounds: 35.00
Why bet on the Ohio State Buckeyes?It has been a pretty brutal run of form for Ohio State of late, as they have now dropped to just 2-5 SU in Big Ten play, which has seen their overall record fall to 12-6. They are still certainly sure to be in the tournament conversation, but that can all change of they don’t find a way to pull out of the slump that has seen them lose 4 of their last 5 games. On a positive note, this is a team that is always very tough to beat at home winning 10 of their last 11 on home court.
While they have covered in each of their last 5 home games against Minnesota, they have failed to cover the spread in their last 5 games overall this season. One stat that jumps out in this matchup is that 6 of the last 8 meetings have gone OVER the point total.
- Total Score: 73.94
- Field Goal Percentage: 45.66
- Three-Point Percentage: 38.50
- Free Throw Percentage: 72.21
- Total Rebounds: 38.50
- Total Score: 61.56
- Field Goal Percentage: 37.82
- Three-Point Percentage: 32.63
- Free Throw Percentage: 65.82
- Total Rebounds: 32.17
Minnesota vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Betting Trends
- Golden Gophers are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games on the road
- Golden Gophers are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games played in January
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Big Ten conference
- Buckeyes are 10-1 SU in their last 11 games at home
- Buckeyes are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games this season
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Ohio State’s last 14 games played on a Thursday
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Minnesota vs Ohio StateThe Buckeyes look like a team lacking in confidence at the moment, which is why I am leaning towards the Golden Gophers to cover the spread. I also really like the OVER in this one.
Score: Minnesota Golden Gophers 68 – Ohio State Buckeyes 74
Minnesota Golden Gophers Odds
2020 Minnesota Golden Gophers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Minnesota|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Williams Arena|
Minnesota Golden Gophers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Odds, Golden Gophers Live Odds, This Weeks Minnesota Golden Gophers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Minnesota team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Golden Gophers Winning the March Madness, Minnesota NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Minnesota Golden Gophers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Minnesota Golden Gophers Today!
Sports in the State of Minnesota
NCAA Teams | Division I
2020 March Madness
Minnesota Golden Gophers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
Teams Seeded in the 2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
NCAA Basketball Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Great site with accurate and active lines … additional bonus is great customer service
Excellent gamble service
Reliable and fast payouts.