Missouri Tigers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Missouri Tigers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Missouri Tigers Headlines
2021 Missouri Tigers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Missouri|
|Conference||Southeastern Conference (SEC)|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Mizzou Arena|
|Mascot||Truman the Tiger|
#9 Missouri vs #8 Oklahoma NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
How to Bet Missouri vs. Oklahoma NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 7:25 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis
- TV: TNT
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Oklahoma -1 (total 139.5)
Last MeetingMissouri used to be in the Big 12 with Oklahoma. The Sooners lead the series 114-97, which began on February 16, 1916, with a 50-20 Mizzou win in Columbia, and the Sooners are 17-14 against the Tigers on neutral courts. The schools last met Nov. 26, 2019, when the Sooners claimed a 77-66 victory in Kansas City, as part of the Hall of Fame Classic.
Why Bet on Missouri? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMissouri’s résumé largely hinged on big nonconference wins — Oregon, Wichita State and Illinois — to overcome a rocky finish in SEC action. After a 68-65 win over Alabama on Feb. 6, the team recorded a 3-6 record in its nine games prior to the NCAA tournament. In four of those losses, Missouri (16-9) gave up 80 points or more. The Tigers have not been able to recapture the efficiency they used to pick up significant wins earlier in the season.Dru Smith (14.1 PPG) and Xavier Pinson (14.1 PPG) are key players for Cuonzo Martin’s squad. We know what the Tigers can do. But their only wins since Feb. 6 have been against South Carolina, Florida and Georgia.Still, Mizzou went 8-4 during the 2020-21 campaign against teams in the NCAA Tournament field and the Tigers beat six conference champions during the regular season, including wins over Illinois, Alabama, Oregon, Wichita State, Liberty and Oral Roberts. Mizzou went 6-0 during nonconference play and heads into the tournament with three wins over Top 10 teams in the same season for the first time since 2011-12.Mizzou is one of 13 teams nationally with seven Quad 1 victories. Only eight teams nationally have more Quad 1 wins than the Tigers. Mizzou will boast the third-most experienced squad among the 68-team 2021 NCAA Tournament field (Texas, UCLA).The Tigers are the No. 9 seed for the fifth time in program history, last playing on that seed line during the 2013 NCAA Tournament, when Mizzou dropped an 84-72 decision to eighth-seeded Colorado State in Lexington, Ky. Mizzou is 1-4 overall playing as the No. 9 seed.No. 9 seeds like Missouri are 72-68 all-time vs. No. 8 seeds. In 2019, No. 9 seeds won all four meetings for the first since 2001 — by an average margin of 16.0 points, to boot — and they are 7-1 in the past two tournaments.
Why Bet on Oklahoma? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisSome bad news for the Sooners (15-10) as guard De’Vion Harmon will miss the first two games (if OU) advanced due to a positive COVID test. Harmon, a 6-foot-2 sophomore, started 23 of 25 games for Oklahoma this season. He’s the team’s second-leading scorer, averaging 12.9 points. Harmon also contributed 3.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists, while shooting 33% from 3-point range.Coach Lon Kruger will likely turn to senior forward Alondes Williams in a bigger starting lineup. Williams started the first 14 games of the season before missing three games because of COVID-19 protocols.Oklahoma has wins over Alabama, Kansas, West Virginia and Texas. At one point it was ranked in the top 10. The defense has been sagging as of late, so OU will need All-Big 12 guard Austin Reaves to combine shooting forces with fellow senior Brady Manek. Reaves (17.7 PPG, 5.7 RPG, 4.7 APG) is a star, but Manek finding his rhythm from the perimeter — he has made 36% of his 3-point attempts overall but only 31% of those shots in league action — will create space for everyone on the floor.Kruger joins Tubby Smith as one of two coaches who’ve led five different programs to the NCAA tournament. That demands an adaptability that Kruger displayed with an Oklahoma team that beat Kansas, swept West Virginia and bested Alabama in the Big 12/SEC Challenge.Oklahoma will be making its 33rd NCAA Tournament appearance, including its 28th in the past 38 years. The Sooners’ 28 NCAA Tournament appearances since 1984 are the ninth most in the nation during that span. The Sooners are 42-32 all-time in the NCAA Tournament (7-6 under Kruger) and have reached the Final Four five times (1939, 1947, 1988, 2002 and 2016). Oklahoma also boasts nine Elite Eight showings and eleven Sweet 16 appearances.The winner of the MU-OU game will face off against the tournament’s overall No. 1 seed Gonzaga.
- Tigers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 Saturday games.
- Tigers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 neutral site games.
- Tigers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Sooners are 8-20 ATS in their last 28 games as a favorite.
- Sooners are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 NCAA Tournament games.
- Sooners are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Missouri 72, Oklahoma 69
Missouri Tigers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Missouri Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks Missouri Tigers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Missouri team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the March Madness, Missouri NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Missouri Tigers . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Missouri Tigers Today!
- #9 Missouri vs #8 Oklahoma NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s just a fact the COVID is going to affect the 2021 NCAA Tournament, and No. 8 seed Oklahoma of the Big 12 has lost its second-leading scorer for at least its tourney opener against No. 9 Missouri of the SEC on Saturday. The Sooners are still very short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Missouri vs. Oklahoma Read More
- #10 Alabama vs #18 Missouri Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBig game in the SEC on the day before the Super Bowl on Saturday as No. 10 Alabama (15-4, 10-0 SEC) looks to all but wrap up the conference’s regular-season title when it visits second-place and No. 18 Missouri (12-3, 5-4), with the Tide as short NCAAB betting favorites. How to Bet Alabama at Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- #19 Missouri vs. #6 Tennessee | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe marquee game from the SEC on Saturday is a ranked matchup between No. 19 Missouri and No. 6 Tennessee as the Vols look to rebound from a shockingly one-sided loss to Florida earlier this week. UT will be a solid favorite on the NCAAB odds vs. the Tigers. How to Bet Missouri at Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- No. 7 Tennessee vs No. 12 Missouri | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe game of the night around college basketball Wednesday is clearly from the SEC as No. 7 Tennessee visits No. 12 Missouri. Both schools are unbeaten as they head into their conference opener. Tennessee likely will be a short home favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Tennessee at Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 Read More
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & PredictionThere are just 3 weeks left in the college basketball regular season, after which we get the conference tournaments, Selection Sunday, and March Madness. This is the stage of the season when things start to get a little crazy, and also when the great teams really start to put things together. It’s also the time when we sometimes see the Read More
- Missouri vs Auburn NCAAB Betting Lines & Expert PredictionAuburn looks to end a losing streak and leap back into the Top 25 when they face the rival Missouri Tigers on Wednesday night. At one point, Auburn was ranked in the Top 10. After 3 straight losses, they’re desperate for a victory. Missouri won’t just lie down and let Auburn kick them, though. Who takes it in one of Read More
- Can FSU Overcome Missouri in March Madness on Friday?In this writer’s opinion, perhaps the most intriguing first-round NCAA Tournament matchup on Friday is No. 9 Florida State of the ACC taking on No. 8 Missouri from the SEC in the West Region. It’s middle-of-the-road but talented schools and could be a pick’em on the March Madness odds by tipoff. How to Bet Missouri vs. FSU March Madness Odds Read More
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions for Five Bubble TeamsThe teams currently occupying the top 25 at this stage of the college basketball season can probably count themselves as being in the tournament. It would take a total collapse of the teams in that group for them to miss out, which might, in turn, open the door for teams currently on the bubble. That is arguably the worst place Read More
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – October 25th EditionThe 2017-18 College Basketball season has yet to get underway, but I know one thing, some programs (like Louisville first and foremost) are already reeling thanks to the federal investigation that caught up several coaches a couple of weeks ago. With that said, NCAAB enthusiasts everywhere need to know which teams are looking really good as far as their College Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
Missouri Tigers | 2021 March Madness
Missouri Tigers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.