Nebraska Cornhuskers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Nebraska Cornhuskers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Nebraska Cornhuskers Headlines
2021 Nebraska Cornhuskers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||tUniversity of Nebraska|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Pinnacle Bank Arena|
|Nickname||Cornhuskers, Big Red|
|Mascot||Herbie Husker, Lil' Red|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Nebraska Cornhuskers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Odds, Cornhuskers Live Odds, This Weeks Nebraska Cornhuskers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Nebraska team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cornhuskers Winning the March Madness, Nebraska NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Nebraska Cornhuskers . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Nebraska Cornhuskers Today!
- Nebraska vs #5 Iowa Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFifth-ranked Iowa can’t win the Big Ten regular-season title, but the Hawkeyes can still finish as high as second – which is important for conference tournament seeding. They will be huge favorites Thursday on the NCAAB odds against a bad Nebraska side. Iowa is +1600 to win the national title. How to Bet Nebraska at Iowa NCAA Basketball Odds & Read More
- #14 Illinois vs Nebraska | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNebraska is winless in the Big Ten, and the Cornhuskers don’t figure to pick up that first victory on Wednesday as they will be solid home underdogs on the NCAAB odds when welcoming No. 14 Illinois. How to Bet Illinois at Nebraska NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena TV: Big Ten Read More
- Nebraska vs Michigan 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsThursday is the home finale for Michigan this season as the No. 25 Wolverines look to improve their Big Ten Tournament positioning when they host a very bad Nebraska side. UM is a heavy favorite on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. Let’s see how the College Basketball odds will be for the Nebraska vs Michigan. Nebraska vs Michigan 2020 College Basketball Read More
- Nebraska vs Maryland 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game PreviewNo. 9 Maryland leads the Big Ten by a game and can assure itself of staying solo first until at least this weekend by beating a bad Nebraska team on Tuesday night. The Terps are heavy favorites on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. Let’s see how the college basketball betting odds will be for the Nebraska vs Maryland. Nebraska vs Maryland Read More
- Nebraska vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & AnalysisThe first game on Tuesday’s college basketball schedule is from the Big Ten as No. 21 Ohio State, which is suddenly swooning, welcomes Nebraska, with the Buckeyes as heavy favorites on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. How to Bet Nebraska vs Ohio State College Basketball Betting Lines & Game Info When: Tuesday, 6:30 PM ET Where: Value City Arena, Columbus TV: Read More
- Nebraska at Michigan State NCAAB Odds & Expert PredictionAs the season comes to a close in college basketball, it is not uncommon to see teams in the same conference start to head in completely opposite directions. The teams near the top tend to step up a gear as they try to solidify a better seeding in the tournament bracket, while the teams at the bottom often put in Read More
- Nebraska vs Michigan NCAAB Odds, Preview & PredictionWhile there is still a lot of battling going on in the bubble for those teams who have not yet punched their 2019 March Madness ticket, there is also a battle raging at the top of the rankings among those teams who know that they are in. The reality is that there is no easy path to the national championship Read More
- Maryland vs Nebraska NCAAB Lines & Betting PredictionMaryland travels to Lincoln, Nebraska on Wednesday, Feb. 6 to battle the Big Ten rival Cornhuskers. Although Maryland has had a better season than Nebraska, the Huskers won’t just lie down and let the Terps kick them. Can Maryland escape Lincoln with a win and cover? Or, will Nebraska hand the Terrapins a loss? Maryland vs Nebraska NCAAB Lines & Read More
- Michigan State vs Nebraska NCAAB Lines & Betting PickWhile the Nebraska Cornhuskers have gotten off to a fine start this season, the visiting sixth-ranked Michigan State Spartans are on fire right now and looking every bit like a legitimate threat to win this season’s national championship. With the Spartans on fire and the Cornhuskers looking to find some consistency, let’s find out why Tom Izzo’s ballclub has the Read More
- Purdue Are Huge NCAAB Betting Favorites vs. Wisconsin on Tuesday
- College Basketball Betting Preview: Kansas Jayhawks vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Wisconsin at Nebraska Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- How To Bet the Purdue vs Nebraska NCAAB Bout
Sports in the State of Nebraska
NCAA Teams | Division I
Nebraska Cornhuskers | 2021 March Madness
Nebraska Cornhuskers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.