North Carolina state
North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2019 March Madness Betting
north carolina state Schedule
north carolina state Standings
north carolina state Injuries
Most recent posts
North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
Could be a bit of a letdown game for No. 2 Duke on Saturday as the Blue Devils come off arguably the greatest comeback in school history when they host NC State. Still, Mybookie.ag oddsmakers have the Blue Devils as sizable College Basketball betting favorites.
How to Bet North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Game Info
*Biggest comeback in the final 10 minutes of a college hoops game in 25 years*Biggest 2nd-half comeback in the Coach K era What will these guys do next? 🧐 pic.twitter.com/N59vmy4IWO — Duke Basketball (@DukeMBB) 14 de febrero de 2019
- When: Saturday, 6 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- NCAAB Odds: TBA
Season SeriesFirst and only scheduled meeting. Last year, they played only once and NC State pulled off the 96-85 home upset. Omer Yurtseven had 16 points while Torin Dorn hit two huge 3-pointers in the final 2 minutes. N.C. State erased an 11-point first-half lead to take a 43-41 lead at the break, then shot 55 percent after halftime and never trailed.
Yurtseven and Dorn (16 points) led six players in double figures for N.C. State, which finished with a 34-32 advantage on the boards. Duke made just 3 of 15 3-point attempts and committed 16 turnovers leading to 22 points for N.C. State.
Why Bet on NC State?NC State has followed a three-game skid with back-to-back wins. It was 73-58 over Syracuse on Wednesday. N.C. State shot 64 percent in the second half, pushing its lead into double figures to stay with a 14-0 run midway through the half keyed by Braxton Beverly.
The Orange couldn’t hit the side of a barn as it was 5 of 25 from 3-point range and made just 11 of 22 free throws — only once all season has Syracuse been worse from the line. The Orange fell to 0-6 against power-conference opponents when its overall shooting percentage was in the 30s.
Braxton Beverly shot 4-of-8 from behind the arc to tie his career high with 21 points to lead the Pack in scoring. Torin Dorn posted his fifth double-double of the season and third in conference play with 16 points and a season-high 12 rebounds. DJ Funderburk’s 12 points rounded out double-digit scoring for the Pack. The 15-point victory margin is the most by the Wolfpack against an ACC opponent this season. NC State shot 14-22 (.636) in the final 20 minutes of action as it posted its best second-half shooting percentage in conference play this season.
The Pack played great defense in holding the Orange to just 35 percent shooting. Syracuse’s 58 points marked the first time NC State has held an ACC opponent to under 60 points in a victory since the team’s 76-58 win over Notre Dame on Feb. 3, 2018. NC State assisted on 19 of its 24 made field goals, the 14th time this season that it has assisted on at least half of its converted shots.
- Total Score: 81.76
- Field Goal Percentage: 47.10
- Three-Point Percentage: 36.75
- Free Throw Percentage: 70.24
- Total Rebounds: 38.68
- Total Score: 69.96
- Field Goal Percentage: 43.58
- Three-Point Percentage: 29.92
- Free Throw Percentage: 69.46
- Total Rebounds: 33.12
Why Bet on Duke?When you are down 23 points with under 10 minutes to go in a game, NBA or college, you lose. Not Duke on Tuesday at Louisville.
Duke had 36 points in the first 30½ minutes against the Cards, who led by 23 with just over nine minutes left. Yet the Blue Devils won 71-69 for one of the most unlikely victories in school history. It was the biggest comeback by Duke since it erased a 31-point deficit in the second half against Tulane in 1950.
Duke scored almost as many points in the final 9:04 as it did in the first 30:56. The Blue Devils forced 13 second-half turnovers by the Cardinals, turning them into 15 points. Duke scored 18 transition points in the second half after totaling only four in the first half.
As usual, the Blue Devils rode their freshmen. Superstar Zion Williamson, despite foul trouble, scored 14 points in the second half. Cam Reddish scored 16, including the go-ahead free throws with 14 seconds left. Williamson and Reddish combined for 27 of Duke’s final 35 points.
The Blue Devils improved to 10-1 in ACC play, their best start to an ACC season since beginning the 2010-11 season 12-1 in conference play. Duke is now 6-0 ACC road games this season, its best start on the road since going undefeated on the road in ACC play in 2011-12.
Duke and Tennessee are the only remaining undefeated teams in road games this season. Duke is now an NCAA-leading 7-1 this season in games versus AP Top 25 opponents (Kansas is 7-2), including 6-1 in games away from Cameron Indoor Stadium. Williamson finished with a game-high 27 points and 12 rebounds for his 10th double-double this season. It is the 11th 25-point game for Williamson this season, to extend the Duke freshman record. Reddish scored 22 points for his sixth 20-point game this season. He is averaging 18.4 points over the last five games.
- Total Score: 86.12
- Field Goal Percentage: 48.40
- Three-Point Percentage: 31.62
- Free Throw Percentage: 68.00
- Total Rebounds: 42.08
- Total Score: 65.62
- Field Goal Percentage: 38.71
- Three-Point Percentage: 29.67
- Free Throw Percentage: 69.55
- Total Rebounds: 35.42
NC State vs Duke NCAAB Betting Trends
- North Carolina State is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
- North Carolina State is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of North Carolina State’s last 6 games
- Duke is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing North Carolina State
- Duke is 17-6 SU in its last 23 games when playing North Carolina State
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Duke’s last 5 games when playing North Carolina State
Expert NCAAB Betting PredictionDuke might be flat off that amazing comeback. Take the points.
North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds
2019 North Carolina State Wolfpack Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Location||Chapel Hill, North Carolina|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Dean E. Smith Student Activities Center|
North Carolina State Wolfpack Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest North Carolina State Wolfpack Game Odds, Wolfpack Live Odds, This Weeks North Carolina State Wolfpack team totals, spreads and lines. The latest North Carolina State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wolfpack Winning the March Madness, North Carolina State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the North Carolina State Wolfpack . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the North Carolina State Wolfpack Today!
- Is #3 North Carolina a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Six Teams that Are Peaking as Profitable 2019 March Madness Picks
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- 5 Bold Predictions for the 2019 March Madness Tournament
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- NCAA Bracketology: Predicting 2019 March Madness Field
- How to Bet 2019 March Madness Tournament
- Virginia Tech vs North Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – December 17th
- Gonzaga vs North Carolina NCAA Basketball Betting Preview & Pick
- UNC vs. Lipscomb March Madness Betting Preview & Pick
- 2018 NCAA Championship Favorites Worth Betting
- 2018 First Four College Pick: TS Tigers vs. NCC Eagles
- 2018 March Madness Bracketology: Power 5 Conferences Teams
- College Basketball Preview & Prediction: Duke vs North Carolina
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – February 21st Edition
Sports in the State of North Carolina
2019 March Madness
North Carolina State Wolfpack | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
Teams Seeded in the 2019 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
NCAA Basketball Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.
The payout process is pretty quick compared to other books.
Rather than waiting multiple weeks mybookie limits it to just a couple of days. They have opportunities every single week with bonus opportunities that I have cashed in on multiple times and they even paid out my friend on the Luka Doncic MVP pick and we’re only halfway through the year!