Oklahoma Sooners Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Oklahoma Sooners Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Oklahoma Sooners Headlines
2021 Oklahoma Sooners Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Oklahoma|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Lloyd Noble Center|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
vRecent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oklahoma Sooners Game Odds, Sooners Live Odds, This Weeks Oklahoma Sooners team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Oklahoma team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Sooners Winning the March Madness, Oklahoma NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Oklahoma Sooners . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oklahoma Sooners Today!
- #9 Missouri vs #8 Oklahoma NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s just a fact the COVID is going to affect the 2021 NCAA Tournament, and No. 8 seed Oklahoma of the Big 12 has lost its second-leading scorer for at least its tourney opener against No. 9 Missouri of the SEC on Saturday. The Sooners are still very short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Missouri vs. Oklahoma Read More
- Iowa State vs No. 25 Oklahoma Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisPoor Iowa State didn’t win a single Big 12 game this season and the 10th-seeded Cyclones will be big underdogs when they open conference tournament play against No. 7 Oklahoma on Wednesday. The Sooners are +1500 to win this tournament. How to Bet Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: Read More
- #15 Texas vs #16 Oklahoma | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNeither No. 15 Texas nor No. 16 Oklahoma can win the Big 12 regular-season title, but they are playing for a better seed in the conference tournament on Thursday in Norman. The Sooners are short favorites on the NCAAB odds. They are +5000 to win the national title with the Horns at +3300. How to Bet Texas at Oklahoma NCAA Read More
- #7 Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisWant to see the best freshman in the country and the likely No. 1 overall pick in the 2021 NBA Draft? Tune into Monday’s matchup between No. 7 Oklahoma and unranked Oklahoma State, which is led by super-frosh Cade Cunningham. The Sooners are short favorites in the immediate rematch for the Big 12 matchup and OU is +2600 to win Read More
- #13 Texas vs #12 Oklahoma Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Texas–Oklahoma rivalry in basketball isn’t near as heated as in football, but the No. 13 Longhorns surely will be extra motivated on Tuesday to avoid the season sweep vs. the hated and No. 12 Sooners, who will be home favorites on the NCAAB odds. Those rankings may change on Monday. How to Bet Texas at Oklahoma NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- #12 Oklahoma vs #14 West Virginia Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVery important game in the Big 12 on Saturday as No. 12 Oklahoma visits No. 14 West Virginia. Neither is going to catch No. 2 Baylor for the regular-season title but can improve their potential seeding for the conference tournament – if there is one. The Mountaineers will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Oklahoma at West Read More
- #9 Alabama vs. #24 Oklahoma Route to March MadnessAlabama vs. Oklahoma usually would be a terrific football matchup, but instead it’s arguably the marquee matchup of Saturday’s SEC/Big 12 Challenge around college basketball. The No. 9 Tide will be short favorites over the No. 24 Sooners on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Alabama at Oklahoma NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, noon ET Where: Lloyd Read More
- #24 Oklahoma vs #5 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 5 Texas is battling No. 2 Baylor for the Big 12 regular-season title, and the Longhorns should be able to take care of business at home against bitter rival and No. 24 Oklahoma on Tuesday night as UT is a 4-point favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Oklahoma at Texas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- #9 Kansas vs. Oklahoma | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIf Kansas has any shot at winning the Big 12 regular-season title again following an early-week loss at Baylor, the Jayhawks can’t lose again on Saturday at Oklahoma. KU likely will be a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Kansas at Oklahoma NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, noon ET Where: Lloyd Noble Center TV: Read More
- Kansas vs Oklahoma 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Oklahoma vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 Big 12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Oklahoma vs Kansas NCAA Basketball Odds & Expert Pick
- Oklahoma vs Texas Tech NCAA Football Spread & Prediction
- March Madness 2018: Bracket Predictions for Bubble Teams
- 2018 March Madness Bracketology: Power 5 Conferences Teams
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Predictions of the Week – February 26th
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 12th Edition
- College Basketball Betting Analysis: Kansas vs. Oklahoma
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – January 19th Edition
- NCAAB Lines, Preview & Prediction: Texas Tech vs. Texas
- College Basketball Betting Odds & Prediction: Oklahoma vs. Kansas State
- Can Oklahoma Cover NCAAB Spread Against Texas Tech?
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – January 5th Edition
- Game Preview & NCAAB Betting Pick: Oklahoma vs. West Virginia
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – December 20th
Sports in the State of Oklahoma
NCAA Teams | Division I
Oklahoma Sooners | 2021 March Madness
Oklahoma Sooners | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.