Oregon Ducks Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
Oregon Ducks Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Oregon Ducks Headlines
2021 Oregon Ducks Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Oregon|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Matthew Knight Arena|
|Mascot||The Oregon Duck|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Oregon Ducks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oregon Ducks Game Odds, Ducks Live Odds, This Weeks Oregon Ducks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Oregon team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Ducks Winning the March Madness, Oregon NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Oregon Ducks . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oregon Ducks Today!
- #7 Oregon vs #6 USC | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo conference has had more success in the 2021 NCAA Tournament than the Pac-12, and the league is guaranteed at least one school in the Elite Eight because No. 7 Oregon and No. 6 USC face off in West Region Sweet 16 action on Sunday with the Trojans as short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Oregon vs. Read More
- Oregon vs #23 UCLA | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisOregon and No. 23 UCLA were supposed to play two different times earlier this season but both were postponed due to COVID. The Pac-12 rivals will try again Thursday night from Los Angeles with the Bruins as favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Oregon at UCLA NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9 PM ET Where: Read More
- No. 17 Oregon vs. Colorado | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThere is no football action on Thursday night, but there is late-night basketball from the Pac-12 as No. 17 Oregon, most likely the conference’s best team, visits Colorado. The Ducks will be favored on the NCAAB odds but not by a lot. How to Bet Oregon at Colorado NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 11 PM ET Where: Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- California vs Oregon 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsIt can be argued that the important stuff really happens once the regular season comes to a close, as it’s winning the National Championship that is the goal of every team in college basketball. We are all well aware that only one team can win that title, so it’s not necessarily a total disappointment for the teams that miss out. Read More
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsThe road to a National Championship in college basketball is a long one that is rarely smooth or free from obstacles. A solid regular season helps with getting a decent seeding once the bracket is released, but it is no guarantee that the tournament will be smooth sailing from start to finish. As we head into the final few days Read More
- Oregon vs Arizona State 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsImportant game in the Pac-12 on Thursday night as No. 14 Oregon and Arizona State square off. Both can still win the regular-season conference title but the Sun Devils need this more because they are on the NCAA Tournament bubble. They are short underdogs on the NCAAB odds. Let’s see how the College Basketball odds will be for the Oregon Read More
- USC vs Oregon 2020 College Basketball Lines, Analysis & PredictionLeading Pac 12 team USC battles top rival Oregon on Thursday, Jan. 23 at the Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene. USC has a ½ a game lead over the Ducks in the Pac 12 Standings. The Trojans are 4-1. The Ducks are 4-2. Can USC continue to lead Oregon? Or, will the Ducks take it to the Trojans and leapfrog Read More
- Oregon vs Washington State 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickOregon heads to Washington State hoping to maintain their Top 10 ranking. Of every team in the Pac 12, Oregon has had the best season so far. Will the Ducks continue rocking the rest of the Pac? Or, will the Cougars play well enough for at least an ATS win? Check out our college hoops odds, analysis and a free Read More
- Oregon vs Michigan 2019 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 ATS Betting Picks
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- Oregon vs Virginia March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- Michigan State vs Oregon 2018 Redbox Bowl Lines
- Betting Trends & Stats That Could Help Predict 2018 March Madness
- Oregon at Arizona State NCAAB Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- A View To 2018 Odds To Win College Basketball Championship
- Gonzaga vs North Carolina 2017 National Championship Odds, Preview & Pick
- NCAA Final Four Betting Oregon Analysis
- Oregon Vs North Carolina Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- March Madness Updated Title Odds (March 27th 2017)
- Oregon vs Kansas Elite 8 NCAAB Lines, Pick & TV Info
- Oregon Vs Kansas NCAAB Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Michigan Vs Oregon Spread, Betting Pick & TV Info
Sports in the State of Oregon
Oregon Ducks | 2021 March Madness
Oregon Ducks | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.