Providence Friars Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Providence Friars Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Providence Friars Headlines
2021 Providence Friars Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||Providence, Rhode Island|
|Conference||Big East Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Dunkin' Donuts Center|
|Mascot||Friar Dom, Huxley|
Providence vs #3 Villanova | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
After a long COVID layoff, Villanova returned to the court finally on Tuesday with a close win over Seton Hall. On Saturday, the Wildcats will be favored on the NCAAB odds against a middling but upset capable Providence side in Big East action.
How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Finneran Pavilion
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Villanova will be favored)
The teams split last season. The one at Villanova was a 58-54 Friars upset when they were unranked and the Wildcats were 12th. Luwane Pipkins scored 27 points to lead PC; he’s no longer with the team. In trailing 30-18 at the half, Villanova missed 12 of 14 3s, made five turnovers and missed seven of nine from the free-throw line. The Friars at one point missed seven straight shots and 12 of 15 overall in the second half and still led by 10.
Why Bet on Providence? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisProvidence (8-6) pulled off a 74-70 upset at No. 11 Creighton on Wednesday. The Friars built an early 17-point lead before Creighton battled back to 39-34 at halftime. The Bluejays fell behind by double digits again in the second half and then made late runs that fell short.
Creighton was within two points four times in the final six minutes, the last two occasions in the last 57 seconds. The teams traded free throws before Marcus Zegarowski banked in a one-handed 3 of his own with 5.6 seconds left. David Duke put the game out of reach with two free throws at the end.
Nate Watson finished with a career-high 29 points in the game for PC. The Friars had four players in double-figures, in Watson, Alvyn Breed (15 points), Duke (12 points), and Jimmy Nichols (10 points). The quartet certainly carried Providence on offense, as nobody on the team scored more than four points on the night.
Duke finished with a game-high five assists. He leads the Friars and ranks third in the Big East in scoring (19.9 ppg). He also leads the team in assists (4.8 apg). Reeves pulled down a game-high eight rebounds. The Friars never trailed in the game, as well as out-rebounded the Bluejays by eight.
“You have to continue to drive hope and inspiration into your guys,” Coach Ed Cooley said. “When you have players like Nate and David on the floor, you are going to give yourself an opportunity night in and night out.”
Providence finished 25-56 (44.6%) from the field, 5-18 (27.8%) from three, and 19-26 (73.1%) from the free throw line. Creighton finished 25-58 (43.1%) from the field, 4-23 (17.4%) from three, and 16-24 (66.7%) from the free throw line.
The Friars have posted a 122-270 mark all-time versus top-25 teams, including 1-1 this season.
Why Bet on Villanova? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Wildcats returned from a long COVID break on Tuesday with a 76-74 home win over Seton Hall. The game was tied at 74 with Seton Hall in possession as the clock wound under 10 seconds. The Wildcats forced a missed 3-pointer by Shavar Reynolds Jr. Junior Cole Swider grabbed the key defensive rebound and sank one of two free throw attempts with 1.9 seconds left. A Jeremiah Robinson-Earl free throw after a Seton Hall turnover provided the final margin of victory.
The Pirates’ last-gasp desperation pass was bobbled out of bounds by Sandro Mamukelashvili. The 6-foot-11 Mamukelashvili had an open look and could have dunked home the go-ahead bucket with a clean catch.
Villanova (9-1 overall, 4-0 Big East) was carried by seniors Collin Gillespie (22 points) and Jermaine Samuels (20 points and nine rebounds). Samuels was 3-for-3 from beyond the arc, finished several impressive drives, and was key to slowing down Jared Rhoden in the second half.
“I am truly amazed by Jermaine Samuels,” Coach Jay Wright said. “He literally practiced one day. Had Covid and couldn’t practice until (Monday). To come out and be able to play like that is truly incredible. Collin Gillespie had four days of practice and played 38 minutes. Those guys’ stamina and Cole hitting a big free throw at the end was huge.”
Wright decided to bring Samuels and Caleb Daniels off the bench, the first time in 10 games he has gone with a different starting lineup. Brandon Slater and Cole Swider started in their place.
Nova was cleared to practice on Jan. 3, only for another series of positive tests to arrive the following day. The Wildcats weren’t allowed to practice again until last week and got the roster cleared on Monday. Villanova had four games postponed since it beat Marquette on Dec. 23.
- Villanova 77, Providence 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Providence Friars Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Providence Friars Game Odds, Friars Live Odds, This Weeks Providence Friars team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Providence team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Friars Winning the March Madness, Providence NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Providence Friars . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Providence Friars Today!
- Providence vs #3 Villanova | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAfter a long COVID layoff, Villanova returned to the court finally on Tuesday with a close win over Seton Hall. On Saturday, the Wildcats will be favored on the NCAAB odds against a middling but upset capable Providence side in Big East action. How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 2:30 PM ET Read More
- Providence vs #8 Creighton | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAs things stand now, Providence is definitely an NCAA Tournament bubble team and on the wrong side of it. The Friars look to boost their Big Dance resume with an upset at No. 8 Creighton on Wednesday. The Bluejays will be clear-cut favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Providence at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Butler vs Providence 2020 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & PredictionBefore we get to March Madness, there is still a lot of basketball to be played, much of which will be conference games that will have a huge impact on final seeding and who makes it into the tournament. We will have the regular season first, followed by the conference tournaments, so a lot of teams are going to become Read More
- Providence vs Texas A&M 2018 March Madness Lines & PickThe seventh-seeded Texas A&M Aggies will need to be on high alert when they take on the 10th-seeded Providence Friars in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday. The two national championship hopefuls will square off in the West Region on Friday in Charlotte, N.C. at 12:15 PM ET. Now, let’s find out where the March Madness betting
- 2018 March Madness Underdogs Offering Great ValueIf you’re a March Madness betting enthusiast looking for some value-packed underdogs worth betting on in the first round of the 2018 NCAA National Championship Basketball Tournament, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve got the block on lock when it comes to the NCAA Basketball betting action. Now, check out this trio of opening round underdogs worth betting Read More
- Providence Friars vs. North Carolina Tar Heels NCAAB Odds AnalysisThe talent-laden North Carolina Tar Heels will look to get past the pesky Providence Friars when they take to the hardwood for the third round matchup on Saturday night at PNC Arena. The Heels have a plethora of athletic high school All-Americans, but dispatching a battle-tested Providence basketball program may not be as easy as expected. Now, let’s find out Read More
- Crazy Betting Picks To Win the 2016 NCAAB ChampionshipWhile a select few teams like North Carolina, Kansas and Maryland have lived up to their hyped NCAAB odds preseason expectations, and look like potential teams to reach the Final Four in Houston; nothing can be guaranteed for such teams. In main, this has got to do with the crazy upset-riddled nature of the season so far, which has seen Read More
- Providence vs Marquette College Hoops OddsNavigating the waters of the Big East Conference has been tough this season, as there are 4 or 5 teams who can make a claim to being among the best teams in the country. Providence and Marquette are both on the slide right now, and both are desperate for a win. That makes their match-up on Wednesday all the more Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Rhode Island
Providence Friars | 2021 March Madness
Providence Friars | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.