Seton Hall Pirates
Seton Hall Pirates Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Seton Hall Pirates Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
seton hall Schedule
seton hall Standings
seton hall Injuries
Most recent posts
Seton Hall Pirates Headlines
2021 Seton Hall Pirates Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||South Orange, New Jersey|
|Conference||Big East Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Prudential Center|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Seton Hall Pirates Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Seton Hall Pirates Game Odds, Scarlet Pirates Live Odds, This Weeks Seton Hall Pirates team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Seton Hall team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Scarlet Pirates Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Seton Hall NCAA Football News & other info on the Seton Hall Pirates. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Seton Hall Pirates Today!
- #3 Villanova vs Seton Hall Route to March MadnessNo. 3 Villanova remains the only team without a loss in Big East play, but the Wildcats are definitely on upset alert when they visit dangerous Seton Hall on Saturday. Nova likely will be a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Villanova at Seton Hall NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 3 PM ET Where: Read More
- #17 Creighton vs Seton Hall | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisImportant game in the Big East on Wednesday night as second-place and 17th-ranked Creighton visits third-place Seton Hall with both trying to catch Villanova atop the standings. The Pirates will be favored for this one on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Creighton at Seton Hall NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7 PM ET Where: Prudential Center, Read More
- Seton Hall vs #3 Villanova | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThird-ranked Villanova hasn’t taken the court since Dec. 23 due to COVID postponements, but the Wildcats are set to return Tuesday night against Big East rival Seton Hall. Nova will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Seton Hall at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9 PM ET Where: Finneran Pavilion, Philadelphia TV: Fox Read More
- Seton Hall vs No. 7 Creighton | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisGood matchup from the Big East on Wednesday night between conference title contenders and maybe Final Four contenders as Seton Hall visits No. 7 Creighton. The Bluejays will be solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Seton Hall at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: CHI Health Center Omaha TV: Read More
- Villanova vs Seton Hall 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsThe eighth-ranked Seton Hall Pirates will look to take care of business when they host the 14th-ranked Villanova Wildcats in their mid-week Big east battle on Wednesday. With the Pirates looking to claim the regular season conference crown and the Wildcats looking to find some consistency prior to March madness, let’s find out which team is offering the best value Read More
- Butler vs Seton Hall Game Preview & Betting OddsWe are not yet at the end of the college basketball season, but you can bet that there are some people out there who are already looking ahead to March Madness and thinking about how the bracket might look. It’s impossible to know how things will play out, especially with the teams on the bubble, but it’s never to early Read More
- Creighton vs Seton Hall 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game PreviewCreighton Pirates at Seton Hall Bluejays Game Info With a good portion of the month of February now in the books, you can bet that some teams are starting to cast an eye towards the tournament in March. Coaches always talk about focusing on the present and the next game up, but it’s only human to look ahead and think Read More
- Seton Hall vs Georgetown 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game InfoWhile there have always been schools in college basketball that always seem to be good every single year, the fact that no school has been able to become a dynasty is testament to just how hard it is to win a National Championship. It certainly doesn’t help that teams need to overhaul their squad every year when players move to Read More
- Seton Hall vs Butler 2020 College Basketball Odds & Game PreviewThe goal of every team heading into the college football season is to nab a spot in the tournament, but there are a bunch of teams who have loftier goals than simply making it in. The first order of business for the top teams in the sport is to get into the top 25 and go as high as possible, Read More
- 2019 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble Teams
- Marquette vs Seton Hall NCAAB Odds & Game Preview
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks of the Week – March 4th Edition
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks for the Week – December 3rd Edition
- 2018 March Madness Underdogs Offering Great Value
- Top NCAAB Betting Matchups of the Week – November 13th
- A View To 2018 Odds To Win College Basketball Championship
- March Madness 2017 Bracket Predictions For Bubble Teams
- March Madness: 5 Teams That Can lead the Cinderella Run
- Updated 2016 Odds to Win the College Hoops National Championship
Sports in the State of New Jersey
NCAA Teams | Division I
Seton Hall Pirates | 2021 March Madness
Seton Hall Pirates | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.