TCU Horned Frogs
TCU Horned Frogs Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
TCU Horned Frogs Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
TCU Horned Frogs OddsHeadlines
2021 TCU Horned Frogs Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Texas Christian University|
|Location||Fort Worth, Texas|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Schollmaier Arena|
TCU vs #15 Texas Tech | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
In a very unusual scenario, TCU and No. 15 Texas Tech will play each other twice over the next couple days, starting with Tuesday’s matchup at TTU, which will be a solid favorite on the NCAAB odds. The original schedule for this week was forced to adjust due to winter weather that has affected travel throughout the state and region. Texas Tech and TCU had their first matchup on Jan. 20 postponed due to Covid-19 protocol.
How to Bet TCU at Texas Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena, Lubbock
- TV: Big 12 Now on ESPN+
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Texas Tech will be heavy favorite)
These teams split last season, each winning at home. The one in Lubbock was an 88-42 rout for Texas Tech. It was TTU’s largest margin of victory ever in a Big 12 game. TCU had six turnovers, three by standout guard Desmond Bane (now in the NBA), in the first 3:10 of the game. Those miscues led to 10 Texas Tech points, and the Frogs were already down 11-2 by then. They had a stretch in the second half when they went more than 10 minutes without making a field goal. Texas Tech scored 33 points off 20 TCU turnovers. The Red Raiders, who had only six turnovers in the game, shot 60.4% (32 of 53) overall from the field and 59.1% (13 of 22) on 3s.
Why Bet on TCU? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Frogs have some work to do to earn an NCAA Tournament berth at 11-8 overall and 4-6 in the Big 12 after losing 70-55 at then-No. 13 Texas on Saturday.
The Longhorns and Horned Frogs went back-and-forth for most of the first half, but a late 12-3 Texas run spanning four and a half minutes propelled it to a 37-29 halftime advantage. TCU primarily kept pace in the half courtesy of 5-of-12 shooting from three.
Texas tightened up on defense in the second half holding TCU to a pair of long scoring droughts, each totaling over four minutes in length. TCU was held to 19-of-52 (36.5 percent) from the floor and 7-of-21 (33.3 percent) from beyond the arc.
The Horned Frogs couldn’t create any inside presence to open up more outside shooting for RJ Nembhard and Mike Miles once Texas turned up the defensive pressure on the guards. Center Kevin Samuel, who averages 9.4 points, managed just one shot in the first half and that didn’t come until the final two minutes of the half. Samuel finished with three points.
The Frogs started with a lineup of Mike Miles, PJ Fuller, Chuck O’Bannon, Samuel and RJ Nembhard for the second time this season. Nembhard scored 15 points, it was the 16th consecutive game where he put up double-digits. Nembhard did not have an assist in the game. It was the first time this season without recording one. Nembhard was 3-of-6 from 3-point range. It was his 15th consecutive game with a made 3-pointer. After missing the previous game, Miles registered 10 points and has scored 10 or more points in 14 games this season.
All but one of TCU’s losses this season have come against teams with a NET ranking of 22 or better. Under Jamie Dixon, TCU is 33-49 in Big 12 play. Prior to Dixon, TCU was 8-64 in the Big 12 over four years. TCU is 2-3 in Big 12 road games this season with wins at Kansas State and Oklahoma State.
Why Bet on Texas Tech? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 15 Texas Tech (14-6) had a three-game winning streak snapped last time out, 82-71 at home vs then-No. 14 West Virginia on Feb. 9. West Virginia took its biggest lead at nine early in the second half on a 3-pointer from McNeil, but Texas Tech scored six quick points to get within two and keep the game close before the Mountaineers pulled away late.
“I thought it was a classic example of the team that made the more mistakes lost the game,” Texas Tech coach Chris Beard said. “That was us. Untimely, costly mistakes throughout the game.”
McClung leads the Red Raiders at 17.2 points per game this season, including having nine games with 20 or more points. He leads the Big 12 at 19.5 points per game in conference play. McClung has led the Red Raiders in scoring in 11 of 20 games this season and has scored in double figures in 16 games. He has made 36 3-pointers which is second on the team after going 3-for-5 on 3-pointers against the Mountaineers last Tuesday. He’s also 87-for-107 at the free-throw line (81.3 percent) and is shooting 43.3 percent from the field.
Texas Tech has slid back to No. 15 in the Associated Press Top 25, No. 11 in the USA Today Coaches Poll and is currently at No. 14 in the NCAA NET Rankings going into a stretch of four games in seven days.
Statistically, Tech ranks fourth in the nation with a 5.8 turnover margin advantage this season and is fifth with 347 made free throws. Limiting opponents to only 62.7 points per game through 20 contests leads the Big 12 and is 23rd nationally while forcing 16.9 turnovers per game from opponents has them at No. 17 in the country.
Tech is 84-52 all-time against TCU, including going 6-2 under coach Chris Beard. He stresses a 10-or-less turnover game is one of the keys to victory in every game the Red Raiders play which the team has accomplished 10 times this season. The Red Raiders are currently averaging only 11.1 turnovers per game which is the second in the Big 12 and 23rd nationally. The team is averaging only 10.5 turnovers per game in Big 12 play.
- Texas Tech 74, TCU 62
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
TCU Horned Frogs OddsRecent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest TCU Horned Frogs Game Odds, Horned Frogs Live Odds, This Weeks TCU Horned Frogs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest TCU team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Horned Frogs Winning the March Madness, TCU NCAA Basketball News & other info on the TCU Horned Frogs . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the TCU Horned Frogs Today!
- TCU vs #15 Texas Tech | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIn a very unusual scenario, TCU and No. 15 Texas Tech will play each other twice over the next couple days, starting with Tuesday’s matchup at TTU, which will be a solid favorite on the NCAAB odds. The original schedule for this week was forced to adjust due to winter weather that has affected travel throughout the state and region. Read More
- #12 Texas Tech vs TCU | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIf unranked TCU wants to earn an at-large NCAA Tournament berth, the Frogs need a few upsets the rest of the way. Starting Wednesday against No. 12 Texas Tech would be a good beginning, but TTU should be a short road favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Texas Tech at TCU NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- TCU vs Kansas 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsIt’s never easy to put together a perfect bracket for March Madness, but there are some who would suggest that this season might prove to be more difficult that most. It’s not that there aren’t some clear favorites to win it all, as there most certainly are, but rather that you can make a very good case for a lot Read More
- TCU vs Baylor 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Expert PickTop-ranked Baylor will stay at No. 1 in the new polls next Monday if the Bears take care of business at home against struggling TCU on Saturday in Big 12 action. Baylor will be a sizable favorite on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. How to Bet TCU vs Baylor College Basketball Odds & Game Info When: Saturday, 4 PM ET Where: Read More
- 2019 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble TeamsWith the end of the 2018-19 college hoops regular season almost here and the start of conference championship play just around the corner, it’s now or never for a handful of 2019 March Madness hopeful teams that are currently sitting on the proverbial bubble. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! Thanks to the expert betting analysis and predictions Read More
- TCU vs Kansas NCAAB Lines, Pick & PredictionThe seventh-ranked Kansas Jayhawks will look to rebound from their second loss of the season when they host the TCU Horned Frogs in their Big 12 conference clash on Wednesday night. With TCU looking to extend its impressive winning streak, let’s find out if Kansas can avoid the upset and back-to-back losses. TCU vs Kansas NCAAB Lines, Pick & Prediction Read More
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – January 7thThere are just three unbeaten teams left in the country after No. 6 Nevada (which won’t be No. 6 in the new polls Monday) was blown out at New Mexico on Saturday. New Mexico took control early in the first half with a 20-6 run for a 22-9 lead. Here’s a look at two intriguing matchups this week. Check back Read More
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions for Five Bubble TeamsThe teams currently occupying the top 25 at this stage of the college basketball season can probably count themselves as being in the tournament. It would take a total collapse of the teams in that group for them to miss out, which might, in turn, open the door for teams currently on the bubble. That is arguably the worst place Read More
- TCU at Kansas College Basketball Betting Pick & PredictionTCU hasn’t made the NCAA Tournament since 1998 but is in good shape for an at-large bid. It would all but lock one down, however, with an upset at No. 10 Kansas on Tuesday night. KU had lost just three total games at home over the past five years but has dropped three already this year at Allen Fieldhouse. Who Read More
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
TCU Horned Frogs Odds| 2021 March Madness
TCU Horned Frogs Odds| NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.