VCU Rams Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
VCU Rams Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
2021 VCU Rams Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Conference||Atlantic 10 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Stuart C. Siegel Center|
|Mascot||Rodney The Ram|
VCU vs St. Bonaventure Atlantic 10 Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Not many conference tournament championship games are chalk, but that’s the case Sunday in the Atlantic 10 final as top-seeded St. Bonaventure faces No. 2 VCU – the winner gets an automatic NCAA Tournament berth, but the loser will get an at-large bid. The Bonnies will be short favorites on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet VCU vs. St. Bonaventure NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, 1 PM ET
- Where: UD Arena, Dayton, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Bonnies will be slight favorites)
The teams split in the regular season. The most recent meeting was on Feb. 12 at VCU and the Rams won 67-64. St. Bonaventure whittled what had been a 12-point VCU second-half lead to just two, but VCU converted 5-of-6 free throws in the final minute to hold on for the win. VCU outrebounded the St. Bonaventure 43-34, including a 19-10 advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Rams outscored the Bonnies 18-11 off turnovers and 16-10 on second-chance opportunities. Bones Hyland led VCU with 22 points. Jalen Adaway led the Bonnies with 23 points
Why Bet on VCU?The Rams (19-6) advanced with a 64-52 win over Davidson last Saturday. VCU shot 31 percent (9-of-29) while the Wildcats shot just 17 percent (5-of-30) in the first half but the Rams led 24-17 and really weren’t threatened after the break. VCU shot 64 percent in the second half.
Hason Ward led the Rams with four blocks and VCU held the Wildcats to just 30 percent (17-for-57) shooting in the game Davidson was just 9-of-27 from 3-point range, including 3-of-14 in the first half.
Bones Hyland led the Rams in scoring with 12 points. The sophomore also put up four assists, and grabbed five rebounds. VCU freshman guard Ace Baldwin dished out seven assists to go with seven points and four boards. Freshman guard Jamir Watkins provided a spark for the Rams off the bench pouring in 10 points, two assists and five rebounds.
VCU advanced to its sixth A-10 Championship Game (of eight possible) since it joined the league in 2012. It is the first time since 2017 that the Rams will compete for the A-10 crown.
Hyland was named A-10 Player of the Year this past week. The 6-foot-4 combo guard is averaging a league-best 19.4 points per game, as well as 4.7 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 2.0 steals per game. His 2.9 three-point field goals per game also leads the conference. He scored 30 more points on three occasions this season, and his three double-doubles lead the team. Hyland has scored in double figures in 22 of 23 contests this year.
Hyland was the first Ram to win a conference Player of the Year honor since Eric Maynor captured back-to-back awards in the CAA in 2008 and 2009. Hyland was the first VCU sophomore to win league Player of the Year since Calvin Duncan claimed the Sun Belt Conference’s top honor in 1982-83.
Junior forward Vince Williams Jr. (Third Team), Ward (All-Defensive Team) and Baldwin (All-Rookie Team) also earned postseason honors from the A-10. Ward ranks ninth nationally in block percentage (12.4). The 6-9 forward has also provided 16 steals, and is averaging 6.5 points and 5.2 rebounds, while shooting .580 from the floor.
Why Bet on St. Bonaventure?The Bonnies (15-4) beat Saint Louis 71-53 last Saturday to advance. Jalen Adaway led all scorers with 17 points, adding seven rebounds. Kyle Lofton added a double-double of 12 points, 10 rebounds along with six assists; Jaren Holmes produced 15 points and seven boards and Osun Osunniyi was again dominating on defense with seven blocks to go along with eight points.
Osunniyi had six blocks in the first half alone and tied his career high with seven total. He was just one off the program A-10 Tournament record of eight swats set by Andrew Nicholson in the 2012 Atlantic 10 Championship Game.
Bonaventure owned a 35-27 margin on the glass and a 34-20 advantage in the paint after the Billikens had produced two of the just six times the Bonnies had been outscored in the painted area during the past two seasons. St. Bonaventure finished the game shooting 47 percent from the floor and hit 12 of 14 free throw attempts. Already ranked No. 28 in the NCAA NET rankings, the Bonnies improved to 5-3 against Quadrant 1 and 2 teams by defeating Saint Louis, which was ranked No. 36 in the latest NET.
Osunniyi has been named the A-10 Defensive Player of the Year and All-Conference while Lofton again earned First Team All-Conference status. Osunniyi led the league in blocks per game (2.8) and his 54 swats were second total in the league despite playing 19 games. leader. He became just the third player in program history to earn selection to the league’s All-Defensive Team three times, joining Marques Green (2002-04) and Caswell Cyrus (1998-2000).
Osunniyi also ranked second in rebounding (9.3 rpg) and on the offensive end was third in field goal percentage (56.2 percent) while averaging 10.3 points per game and also handing out 46 assists, second-most on the team.
As for Lofton, along with leading the team in scoring (14.2 ppg), he ranked third in the A-10 in assists (5.4 apg), fifth in assist-to-turnover ratio (2.08) and led the conference in minutes for the second consecutive year (38.3 mpg). He recently moved into seventh-place all-time in program history for assists (417) and is 31st in career scoring (1,197 points)
- Bonaventure 66, VCU 63
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
We offer the latest VCU Rams Game Odds, Rams Live Odds, This Weeks VCU Rams team totals, spreads and lines. The latest VCU team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rams Winning the March Madness, VCU NCAA Basketball News & other info on the VCU Rams. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the VCU Rams Today!
- VCU vs St. Bonaventure Atlantic 10 Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNot many conference tournament championship games are chalk, but that’s the case Sunday in the Atlantic 10 final as top-seeded St. Bonaventure faces No. 2 VCU – the winner gets an automatic NCAA Tournament berth, but the loser will get an at-large bid. The Bonnies will be short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet VCU vs. St. Bonaventure Read More
- St. Bonaventure vs VCU Road To March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisWhile neither team is ranked in the AP Top 25 currently, easily the biggest game around college basketball on Friday is from the Atlantic 10 Conference as the two league leaders, St. Bonaventure and VCU, face off. The Rams will be favored on the NCAAB odds – both these schools should be in the NCAA Tournament and capable of winning Read More
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting PreviewOkay March Madness betting faithful…it’s that time of year again when college hoops takes center stage in the nation’s collective betting consciousness worth its annual March Madness national basketball championship tournament. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! Better yet, you’re going to get a bunch of eye-opening March Madness insight on a handful of first round matchups that Read More
- Unranked Teams That Can Become 2019 March Madness Betting PicksSure, while the likelihood is that one of the top national championship contenders will win this season’s national championship, the fact of the matter is that in today’s upset-laden times, just about any team, anywhere, is capable of making a surprisingly deep run in the national championship tournament – or maybe you’ve forgotten all about Loyola-Chicago’s stunning March madness run Read More
- VCU at St. Mary’s March Madness Pick & TV InfoIt’s a matchup of mid-major at-large teams in the NCAA Tournament’s West Region on Thursday night when No. 10 Virginia Commonwealth faces No. 7 Saint Mary’s. The winner most likely faces No. 2 Arizona on Saturday, and March Madness lines favor Saint Mary’s. VCU at St. Mary’s March Madness Pick, Prediction & TV Info Greetings from Salt Lake City! The Read More
- 2017 March Madness Betting PredictionsOkay, college basketball betting buffs, with the 2017 NCAA March Madness championship tournament quickly approaching, college basketball betting lines enthusiasts everywhere are looking to gather as much expert betting information as possible. With that said, I’m going to offer up my picks for the Final Four, Elite Eight and the handful of possible first round upsets that might take place. Read More
- NCAAB March Madness Odds Sleeper TeamsThe brackets have been set and it’s time that we start really analyzing and digging deep into the 2016 tournament field. The odds have been released on which teams can win each of the regions along with which teams we should expect to win the National Championship. There are always favorites and then there are always some teams that people Read More
- Updated NCAAB Championship OddsWith elite, nationally-ranked title contending teams getting routinely beaten this season, the big question heading into the new week is whether or there are any ‘real’ favorites to win this year’s quickly approaching March Madness basketball tournament. Thanks to this expert analysis on the latest online sportsbook odds to win the NCAAB Championship, you’re going to find out. Now, let’s Read More
- VCU vs Georgia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting PreviewEvery College Hoops Odds season begins with a definite list of favorites to win it all, as well as a few teams that could fall under the dark horse category. The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are one team that might fall into that latter category, and they will try to continue picking up early season wins when they welcome the VCU Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Virginia
NCAA Teams | Division I
VCU Rams| 2021 March Madness
VCU Rams| NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.