Virginia Tech Hokies
Virginia Tech Hokies Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
Virginia Tech Hokies Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
virginia tech Schedule
virginia tech Standings
virginia tech Injuries
Most recent posts
Virginia Tech Hokies Headlines
2021 Virginia Tech Hokies Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Cassell Coliseum|
No. 10 Virginia Tech vs No. 7 Florida NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Friday’s first round of the NCAA Tournament begins with what appears to be very evenly-matched South Region game as No. 10 Virginia Tech of the ACC faces No. 7 Florida of the SEC, with the Gators opening as very short NCAAB favorites.
How to Bet Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 12:15 PM ET
- Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Florida -1 (total 137)
Tech leads the all-time series with Florida, 5-4, and the last time the two faced off was in 1991, a 79-57 win for the Hokies in Orlando.
Why Bet on Virginia Tech? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Hokies (15-6, 9-4 ACC) will be back in The Dance for the first time since 2019, giving them four straight NCAA Tournament berths to their name, with the 2020 tourney not being played due to Covid-19 implications. This will be the Hokies’ 12th appearance in the NCAA Tournament. They are currently 8-11 (.421) in The Dance.
What Hokies team are we going to see? This team has played just three games in the past five-plus weeks. Virginia, Villanova, Clemson — all tournament teams that VT took down during the season, but how much rust still exists later this week? Mike Young won ACC Coach of the Year honors after enduring opt-outs, off-court issues, injuries and that three-week pause this season. Young is the second coach at Tech to win ACC Coach of the Year and it marks the third time a Tech coach has won (Seth Greenberg; 2004-05, 2007-08).
During the regular season, Virginia Tech made 52% of its shots inside the arc with Keve Aluma (15.9 PPG, 8.0 RPG, 1.4 BPG) on the floor. Aluma was named second-team All-ACC after averaging 15.9 points, 8.0 rebounds and shooting 50.0 percent from the field. He was second in the ACC in free-throw attempts (105) and was second as well in free throws made (76). His 15.9 points per game was seventh best in the league and his 8.0 rebounds were fifth best. Aluma was just the sixth Hokie to be named second-team All-ACC and first since 2019 when Kerry Blackshear Jr. did so.
Tech’s Aluma (8.0 rebounds per game), Justyn Mutts (6.4) and Tyrece Radford (6.1) all average over six rebounds a game. That makes the Hokies one of only four high major schools to boast three or more players to average at least six rebounds a contest, showcasing their balance in rebounding.
Florida ranks No. 37 overall in the Ken Pomeroy ratings, and they are a balanced team overall, ranking No. 40 in offensive efficiency and No. 37 in defensive efficiency. The Hokies come in at No. 50 overall, No. 55 in offensive efficiency and No. 54 in defensive efficiency.
Why Bet on Florida? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFlorida lost star Keyontae Johnson for the season when collapsed during a game against rival Florida State in December. Johnson is back on the sideline but not playing. The Gators were picked to finish fourth in the conference – although that was with Johnson, the SEC’s preseason player of the year. After Johnson’s shocking collapse in UF’s fourth game of the season, Florida managed to regroup and go 11-8 down the stretch in his absence
Tre Mann (16.0 PPG, 5.7 RPG, 2.4 APG 1.5 SPG, 40% from the 3-point line) has done his part to keep this team together. Per Synergy Sports data, he’s made 49% of his shots off screens. The Gators led the SEC with a 53% clip inside the arc in league play, too.
The Gators ended the season losing three of their final four games, including two to Tennessee. The latest loss came in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals, where Florida was outmuscled inside and Mann simply didn’t get enough help.
Mann is one of only three Gators over the past 25 seasons to put together four consecutive 20-point games, joining Nick Calathes (Jan.-Feb. 2009) and Matt Walsh (Feb. 2004) and will attempt to become the first during that time with five straight. The Gators remain potent on the offensive end despite their shortcomings, as UF led the SEC in field-goal percentage, free throw percentage and three-point percentage.
It marks the Gators’ 21st all-time NCAA Tournament appearance and fourth under head coach Mike White. Florida is one of 12 teams and the only Southeastern Conference team to make every NCAA Tournament since 2017. Florida is also one of 11 teams to win at least one game in each of the past three NCAA Tournaments, nine of whom are also in the 2021 field with a chance to build on those streaks.
This will be the Gators’ third tournament as a No. 7 seed, losing in the first round in 1989 and making the Elite Eight in 2012 from that slot.
- Hokies are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games as an underdog.
- Hokies are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 NCAA Tournament games.
- Hokies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Gators are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
- Gators are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite.
- Gators are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Gators are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up loss.
- Florida 70, Virginia Tech 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Virginia Tech Hokies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Virginia Tech Hokies Game Odds, Hokies Live Odds, This Weeks Virginia Tech Hokies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Virginia Tech team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hokies Winning the March Madness, Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Virginia Tech Hokies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Virginia Tech Hokies Today!
- No. 10 Virginia Tech vs No. 7 Florida NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFriday’s first round of the NCAA Tournament begins with what appears to be very evenly-matched South Region game as No. 10 Virginia Tech of the ACC faces No. 7 Florida of the SEC, with the Gators opening as very short NCAAB favorites. How to Bet Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 12:15 PM ET Where: Hinkle Read More
- Louisville vs #22 Virginia Tech Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBoth Louisville and No. 22 Virginia Tech will be NCAA Tournament teams, but they also can still possibly win the ACC regular-season title – although the loser Wednesday can’t. The Hokies will be favored on the NCAAB odds. They are +10000 to win the national title and the Cards +6600. Louisville at Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- #18 Virginia Tech vs #16 Florida State | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe game of the day in the ACC is clearly from Tallahassee as No. 16 Florida State hosts No. 18 Virginia Tech, and the Seminoles will be solid favorites on the NCAAB odds as they just don’t lose at home. Both teams will be in the NCAA Tournament and both still have a shot at the ACC regular-season title. How Read More
- No. 21 Duke vs No. 19 Virginia Tech | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBecause of some COVID scheduling issues, etc., Tuesday night will be just Duke’s second true road game of the season as the Blue Devils visit Virginia Tech – a place that Coach Mike Krzyzewski’s team often loses. The Hokies should be short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Duke at Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- Duke vs Virginia Tech 2019 College Basketball Odds & Game PreviewThe 10th ranked Duke Blue Devils will look to avoid the upset when they hit the road to take on a Virginia Tech Hokies team that will be going all-out to snap out of the recent funk they’ve been in when the two longtime ACC rivals square off on Friday night. With the Hokies looking to pull off the big Read More
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March MadnessThe 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 round takes place on Thursday and Friday. By the end of Friday night, we’ll know which teams have moved onto the Elite Eight. Check out a quick look at each game in our Sweet 16 Betting Guide! Sweet 16 Bracket: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Guide Regulation wasn’t enough Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Duke March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewNo. 1 overall seed Duke remains the Mybookie Sportsbook favorite to win the national title, but the Dukies are very fortunate to even be in Friday’s East Region Sweet 16 game against fourth-seeded and fellow ACC school Virginia Tech. Duke is solidly favored at the latest March Madness odds to advance to the Elite Eight. How to Bet Virginia Tech vs Read More
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewGreat news for Virginia Tech backers as the No. 4 Hokies will welcome back one of the better point guards in the ACC from injury on Friday when they open East Region play in the NCAA Tournament as double-digits March Madness lines favorites against No. 13 Saint Louis of Conference USA. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! How to Read More
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PredictionNo. 1 seeds are 135-1 all-time against No. 16 seeds in the NCAA Tournament since the field expanded to 64 in 1985. That one loss? By Virginia when it was the overall No. 1 seed last year. The Wahoos look to avoid another embarrassment on Friday when they open South Region play as huge March Madness betting favorites against No. Read More
- Teams That Are Already Locks for 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia NCAAB Odds & Analysis
- Duke vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- Louisville vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- Virginia Tech vs Miami NCAAB Odds & Game Preview
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – January 21st Edition
- Virginia Tech vs North Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Virginia Tech vs Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & Analysis
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks of the Week – January 14th Edition
- Virginia vs Boston College NCAAB Odds & Game Preview
- Virginia vs. UMBC 2018 March Madness First Round Game Info
- #1 Virginia is a Winning Pick for the 2018 NCAA Championship?
- NCAA Basketball Betting Analysis & Pick: Virginia at Louisville
- NCAA Basketball Betting Analysis: Georgia Tech vs. Virginia
- Clemson vs. Virginia Tech College Basketball Odds & Prediction
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions for Five Bubble Teams
Sports in the State of Virginia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Virginia Tech Hokies | 2021 March Madness
Virginia Tech Hokies | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.