Virginia Cavaliers Odds, Final Four Line | 2020 NCAA Tournament Betting
Most recent posts
Virginia vs FSU 2020 College Basketball Lines, Analysis & Prediction
The red-hot, ninth-ranked Florida State Seminoles will look to extend their winning ways when they host the struggling, defending national champion Virginia Cavaliers on Wednesday night. With the Cavs desperate for a win and the Seminoles looking to take care of business, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college basketball odds.
Virginia vs FSU 2020 College Basketball Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Wednesday January 15, 2020, 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center, Tallahassee, FL
- TV: ESPN2
- Radio: Virginia / FSU
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- College Basketball Odds: Florida State -6.5 / Total: 114.5
Why Bet On Virginia?
The defending national champion Cavaliers will be highly motivated in this ACC clash as they look to snap a modest two-game losing streak. While Virginia comes into this affair off a humbling 63-55 overtime loss against Syracuse on Saturday, the Cavs have split their last four games while winning six of 10 overall.
More importantly, Virginia has an elite defense that ranks first nationally in points allowed (48.7 ppg) and first in defensive field goal percentage (34.6%). The bad news is that the Cavaliers are pretty inept on offense in averaging just 55.7 points per game while shooting a pitiful 39.9 percent from the field and 26.8 percent from beyond the arc. Virginia is 3-2 on the road, but just 1-2 ATS away from home.
- Average Score For: 55.67
- Field Goals: 39.87%
- Three Points: 26.85%
- Free Throws: 71.73%
- Rebounds: 35.53
- Average Score Against: 48.67
- Field Goals: 34.58%
- Three Points: 27.61%
- Free Throws: 67.46%
- Rebounds: 30.33
Why Bet On Florida State?
There are a bunch of good reasons to back the Seminoles as a 6.5-point home favorite in this contest. Florida State has won seven straight and nine of their last 10 including a convincing 78-68 win over Wake Forest last Wednesday. The Noles have covered the chalk in three straight and have a solid offense that averages 76.4 points per game (74th) while shooting 46.9 percent from the field to rank an encouraging 39th nationally. Not only that, but the Seminoles also have a very good defense that limits the opposition to just 63.4 points per game (61st) on 39.3 percent shooting from the field (47th).
- Average Score For: 76.38
- Field Goals: 46.86%
- Three Points: 33.92%
- Free Throws: 75.92%
- Rebounds: 34.06
- Average Score Against: 63.44
- Field Goals: 39.32%
- Three Points: 32.56%
- Free Throws: 71.70%
- Rebounds: 33.38
College Basketball Betting Trends for Virginia vs FSU
- Virginia is 2-11 ATS in the last 13 games
- Virginia is 16-4 SU in the last 20 games
- The total went OVER in 4 of Virginia’s last 5 games
- Florida State is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Coast conference
- Florida State is 7-0 SU in the last 7 games
- The total went OVER in 4 of Florida State’s last 6 games
Virginia vs FSU Expert Analysis and Prediction
While I love the defensive-minded program that Tony Bennett has built at Virginia and everyone saw his system pay off in a big way by winning last season’s national championship, the Cavaliers are too offensively-challenged to overcome Florida State in this affair. Yes, the Cavs have an elite defense that leads the nation in fewest points allowed, but Florida State also has an outstanding defense and the Seminoles have the huge edge offensively in putting up almost 20 points per game more than Virginia.
The Cavaliers are an awful 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against a team with a winning straight up record and 2-11 ATS in their last 13 games overall while the Seminoles have gone a bankroll-boosting 43-19-2 ATS in their last 64 games as a home underdog. The 6.5-point spread looks super manageable for Florida State in this affair. I say, back the Cavs to get it done in this ACC matchup.
Pick: Florida State 67 Virginia 57
Virginia Cavaliers Odds
2020 Virginia Cavaliers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Virginia|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||John Paul Jones Arena|
Virginia Cavaliers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Virginia Cavaliers Game Odds, Cavaliers Live Odds, This Weeks Virginia Cavaliers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Virginia team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cavaliers Winning the March Madness, Virginia NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Virginia Cavaliers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Virginia Cavaliers Today!
Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th Edition
- Oklahoma vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Louisville at Virginia NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Six Teams that Are Peaking as Profitable 2019 March Madness Picks
- Is #2 Virginia a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia NCAAB Odds & Analysis
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- Virginia at Louisville NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Info
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- NCAA Bracketology: Predicting 2019 March Madness Field
- How to Bet 2019 March Madness Tournament
- How to Bet Duke vs Virginia NCAAB Spread & Expert Pick
Sports in the State of Virginia
2020 March Madness
Virginia Cavaliers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
Teams Seeded in the 2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
NCAA Basketball Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Great site with accurate and active lines … additional bonus is great customer service
Excellent gamble service
Reliable and fast payouts.