Virginia Cavaliers Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
Virginia Cavaliers Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Virginia Cavaliers Headlines
2021 Virginia Cavaliers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Virginia|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||John Paul Jones Arena|
NC State vs #15 Virginia Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Virginia had been in control of its destiny to win the ACC regular-season title but had a rough last week. The No. 15 Cavs will be sizable home favorites on Wednesday against NC State. UVA is +2800 to win the national title.
How to Bet NC State at Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 6:30 PM ET
- Where: John Paul Jones Arena
- TV: ACC Network
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Virginia will be favored)
On Feb. 3 at NC State, the Cavaliers won 64-57. Sam Hauser and Trey Murphy III each scored 18 points to lead UVA. Jericole Hellems poured in 23 points before fouling out for N.C. State. Hellems’ jumper gave the Wolfpack a 46-45 lead with less than 6 1/2 minutes remaining as Virginia endured an eight-minute span without a field goal. Hauser hit a 3-pointer to break the drought, allowing the Cavaliers to build a 50-46 edge with 5:38 to play. Jay Huff converted a three-point play to stretch the lead to 55-48. All of Virginia’s scoring came from its starters.
Virginia has won nine of its past 10 games against NC State.
Why Bet on NC State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Wolfpack (10-9) have work to do to get into the NCAA Tournament, but they won a second in a row Saturday, 80-62 at Wake Forest. The Demon Deacons hit seven triples for the 11th-straight game, but could not overcome the Wolfpack’s hot shooting as they tallied hit 50 percent of their shots.Wake Forest went into the intermission trailing the Wolfpack, 51-35. The second half began with NC State continuing their hot shooting. The Wolfpack extended their lead to 19 with 13:40 remaining in regulation.
“They enforced their will on us both offensively and defensively and they dominated the game from the 15-minute mark to the end,” Wake coach Steve Forbes said.
Dereon Seabron had a career-day as the redshirt freshman posted career-highs in points (14), rebounds (9) and steals (4) while also tying his career-high in assists with three. He was one of five Pack players to make it into double figures in scoring.
It marked the third consecutive ACC road win for NC State. It’s the first time since the last two road games of the 2002-03 season and first road game of 2003-04 season that NC State has won three straight ACC road games. The last time, NC State had won three straight ACC road games in the same season was the 2001-02 season. The Pack forced Wake Forest into 19 turnovers and ended the game with a 28-5 in points off turnovers.
In the Pack’s nine wins this season, NC State is combining to shoot 51.2% from the field and hold its opponents to 42.9% shooting. In its eight losses, the numbers are nearly reversed. The Pack is shooting 42.9% when it loses and its opponents are shooting 50%.
Sophomore forward Manny Bates is shooting 66.7% from the field in ACC-only games. The field goal percentage is the best mark in the league (minimum 4 made FGs/game).
Why Bet on Virginia? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVirginia (15-5) lost its grip on the ACC title race last week, getting pummeled by Florida State on Monday and then falling in the final minute at Duke on Saturday, 66-65 Late in the game against the Blue Devils, the Cavaliers’ lack of a go-to guy who could create his own shot in end-clock or end-game situations was evident. Virginia’s defense also struggled this past week, allowing 147 points on 123 possessions over the two games. Florida State shot 54.2% from 3; Duke 60.7% from 2.
Freshman Jaemyn Brakefield scored the go-ahead basket on a reverse layup with 1:58 left and Duke came up with a final-possession stop for the upset. Amazingly, five of the last seven games in the Duke-Virginia series have been one or two-point games.
UVA, efficient offensively for most of the game, went scoreless in the final three minutes and dropped into second place in the ACC behind No. 16 Florida State. With 3:10 to play, Jay Huff hit both ends of a one-and-one to push the Cavaliers’ lead to 65-62. Virginia had four more possessions. None was productive. The Cavaliers have lost consecutive games for the first time this season, their 12th time ever under Coach Tony Bennett.
Huff led UVA with 20 points and 12 rebounds for his second double-double of the season. Sam Hauser added 19 points and eight boards and Kihei Clark had 15 points. Virginia shot 50 percent from the floor and 45.5 percent from three, while Duke shot 51 percent and 39.1 percent beyond the arc. UVA led 34-24 in points in the pain, but Duke had 14 fast break points to two for the Cavaliers.
Bennett says Tomas Woldetensae will be unavailable Wednesday due to contact tracing protocols. The senior doesn’t play a ton, averaging 4.5 points and 1.3 assists.
Virginia has lost 10 ACC games the last three seasons in addition to one conference tournament loss, which came in 2018-19. Of those 11 losses to conference foes, six have come to Florida State and Duke. The Seminoles and Blue Devils are the only ACC teams to beat UVA multiple times over the last three seasons, and they’ve both done it three times.
- Virginia 68, NC State 61
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Virginia Cavaliers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Virginia Cavaliers Game Odds, Cavaliers Live Odds, This Weeks Virginia Cavaliers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Virginia team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cavaliers Winning the March Madness, Virginia NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Virginia Cavaliers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Virginia Cavaliers Today!
- NC State vs #15 Virginia Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVirginia had been in control of its destiny to win the ACC regular-season title but had a rough last week. The No. 15 Cavs will be sizable home favorites on Wednesday against NC State. UVA is +2800 to win the national title. How to Bet NC State at Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 6:30 PM ET Read More
- #7 Virginia vs Duke Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisTechnically, No. 7 Virginia is the defending national champion because the 2020 NCAA Tournament was canceled. The Wahoos will be back in the Big Dance and among the NCAAB favorites again next month, but struggling Duke shockingly could miss the tournament barring a late-season surge. UVA will be favored at Duke on Saturday. How to Bet Virginia at Duke NCAA Read More
- #9 Virginia vs #17 Florida State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMonday’s college basketball schedule is rather light, but there is one terrific matchup from the ACC as No. 9 Virginia visits No. 17 Florida State, which is a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. A Wahoos win could all but wrap up the ACC regular-season title. How to Bet Virginia at Florida State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- #18 Virginia vs #12 Clemson | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisA handful of teams could win the ACC regular-season title this season, and No. 18 Virginia and No. 12 Clemson are two of them. The two face off in South Carolina on Saturday evening with the Tigers expected to be short NCAAB favorites. How to Bet Virginia at Clemson NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 6 PM ET Read More
- Notre Dame vs #18 Virginia | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt has been a rough season for the Notre Dame men’s basketball program and the Irish are surely staring at another ACC loss on Wednesday night when they visit No. 18 Virginia, which should be a double-digit favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Notre Dame at Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 4:30 PM ET Read More
- No. 4 Texas vs No. 14 West Virginia | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe lone ranked matchup on a busy day of college basketball on Saturday is from the Big 12 as No. 4 and surprising Texas visits No. 14 West Virginia. The Mountaineers likely will be short favorites on the NCAAB odds as they are so tough to beat at home. How to Bet Texas at West Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- Virginia vs FSU 2020 College Basketball Lines, Analysis & PredictionThe red-hot, ninth-ranked Florida State Seminoles will look to extend their winning ways when they host the struggling, defending national champion Virginia Cavaliers on Wednesday night. With the Cavs desperate for a win and the Seminoles looking to take care of business, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college basketball odds. Virginia vs FSU Read More
- Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewThe Texas Tech Red Raiders handled Michigan State in their Final Four Semifinal game 61-51 while the Virginia Cavaliers took down their semifinal opponent 63-62. The two best teams in college basketball now battle it out on Monday night for the NCAA Men’s College Basketball Championship. The 2019 National Championship odds make Virginia a slight favorite. Check out an analysis Read More
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 2nd
- Auburn vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Purdue vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 ATS Betting Picks
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- 2019 March Madness Most Outstanding Players Odds
- Oregon vs Virginia March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th Edition
- Oklahoma vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Louisville at Virginia NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Six Teams that Are Peaking as Profitable 2019 March Madness Picks
- Is #2 Virginia a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia NCAAB Odds & Analysis
Sports in the State of Virginia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Virginia Cavaliers | 2021 March Madness
Virginia Cavaliers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.