Virginia Cavaliers Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
Virginia Cavaliers Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Virginia Cavaliers Headlines
2021 Virginia Cavaliers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Virginia|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||John Paul Jones Arena|
#18 Virginia vs #12 Clemson | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
A handful of teams could win the ACC regular-season title this season, and No. 18 Virginia and No. 12 Clemson are two of them. The two face off in South Carolina on Saturday evening with the Tigers expected to be short NCAAB favorites.
How to Bet Virginia at Clemson NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 6 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN App
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Clemson should be favored)
The schools met just once last season, a 51-44 Virginia home win. Braxton Key hit two critical 3-pointers in the final 5 minutes as the Cavaliers beat Clemson for the 10th consecutive time. His first 3-pointer came shortly after the Cavaliers went nearly 5 1/2 minutes without a point, seeing an 11-point lead whittled to 36-34. The next made it 45-39 with 51 seconds remaining. Clemson twice got within one possession in the closing minutes, but Key answered each time.
Why Bet on Virginia? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVirginia (8-2) beat Notre Dame 80-68 on Wednesday to stay unbeaten in the ACC. Jay Huff hit a pair of 3-pointers in the first 8 1/2 minutes of the game as Virginia took control right away and never let up. The Irish trailed 55-33 with 13 minutes left and used a 15-5 run to get within 66-56 with 5:41 to play, but Huff scored inside and Casey Morsell hit a 3-pointer. The Irish arrived leading the ACC in 3-point percentage, but made just 5 of 22.
“They made big jump shots in the first 10 minutes and we made none of our open ones and the game was kind of over after that,” Notre Dame coach Mike Brey said.
Huff matched his career high for the second straight game with 18 points, making a career-high four threes, and had two blocks. Casey Morsell had a season high 15 points, starting the game 5-for-5, in his return to action after sitting out the past two games. Morsell hit all three of his 3-point attempts; the three treys were a career high for Morsell, who shot 17.6 percent from beyond the arc as a freshman in 2019-20.
Morsell, who started 13 games in 2019-20, has started three of the eight in which he’s played this season. He’s shooting 46.8 percent from the floor and 83.3 percent from the line, and he’s raised his 3-point percentage to 35.3 percent.
Along with senior guard Austin Katstra, who was also sidelined because of contact tracing, Morsell was separated from the team for more than a week and didn’t return to practice until Monday.
Sam Hauser finished just shy of his fourth consecutive double-double with 15 points and a team high nine rebounds. Kihei Clark had 12 points and six assists and Trey Murphy III added 10 points with four assists.
Virginia shot 54.4 percent from the field and was 50 percent from three-point range. The Cavaliers made 12 threes, while holding Notre Dame to 23 percent beyond the arc. UVA led in rebounds (29-27). Virginia held Notre Dame to 1-of-11 from three in the first half. Tony Bennett used only seven players Wednesday, including Francisco Caffaro. A 7-0 redshirt sophomore from Argentina, Caffaro filled in for Kadin Shedrick, who was out with an illness.
Why Bet on Clemson? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Tigers (9-1) haven’t played since winning their fourth in a row on Jan. 5, 74-70 in OT over NC State. Clemson lives on its defense and entered as the ACC leader (and third nationally) in fewest points allowed. But the Wolfpack hit 15 of 27 shots in the opening half to lead 39-32 at the break.
The Tigers were still behind 59-53 with less than five minutes left before tying things on Nick Honor’s final 3 with 38.2 seconds to play. Honor, a high-scoring Fordham transfer, had 21 points off five 3-pointers. It was Honor’s highest point total since joining Clemson after sitting out last season. He’s a big shot maker and a candidate for the ACC’s Sixth Man of the Year award.
Clyde Trapp scored 11 points and grabbed seven rebounds. Aamir Simms collected seven boards, as well, and he scored eight points and recorded a game-high four assists. P.J. Hall chipped in eight points and hit a clutch shot in overtime. Clemson has now rallied in its past three games to defeat then-No. 18 Florida State, Miami and the Wolfpack, which came in having won four of five over the Tigers.
The Tigers were supposed to play both North Carolina and Syracuse since that game but both were postponed. Clemson has started a season 9-1 for the 20th time in history. Seven of the nine wins are against Power Five conference opponents, the most of any in those 20 seasons. Previous high was five in 1934-35.
Clemson is ranked seventh nationally in scoring defense (57.6 points per game), which is also tops in the ACC. The Tigers boast the seventh-highest defensive turnover percentage (26.4), which represents the percentage of offensive possessions that end with a turnover.
The Tigers often use as many as 12 players in most games as they utilize their depth. The Tigers’ bench has produced 25+ points in seven games. Clemson has also had as many as 14 different scorers this season with six averaging over 5.0 points per game.
- Clemson 59, Virginia 57
College Basketball Betting News
- Davidson Wildcats vs. UMass Minutemen: 1/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights: 1/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Rhode Island Rams vs. Fordham Rams 1/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Coppin State Eagles: 1/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs vs. Charleston Southern Buccaneers: 1/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
Virginia Cavaliers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Virginia Cavaliers Game Odds, Cavaliers Live Odds, This Weeks Virginia Cavaliers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Virginia team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cavaliers Winning the March Madness, Virginia NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Virginia Cavaliers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Virginia Cavaliers Today!
Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 ATS Betting Picks
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- 2019 March Madness Most Outstanding Players Odds
- Oregon vs Virginia March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th Edition
- Oklahoma vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Louisville at Virginia NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Six Teams that Are Peaking as Profitable 2019 March Madness Picks
- Is #2 Virginia a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia NCAAB Odds & Analysis
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- Virginia at Louisville NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Info
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
Sports in the State of Virginia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Virginia Cavaliers | 2021 March Madness
Virginia Cavaliers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary's Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.