Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
wake forest Schedule
wake forest Standings
wake forest Injuries
Most recent posts
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Headlines
2021 Wake Forest Demon Deacons Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Wake Forest University|
|Location||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Joel Coliseum|
Wake Forest vs. Notre Dame ACC Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
It’s been a disappointing season for both Wake Forest and Notre Dame and neither is going to the NCAA Tournament barring a miracle run to the ACC Tournament title. They meet in first-round play on Tuesday and the Irish will be favored on the NCAAB odds. Notre Dame is +15000 to win the ACC Tournament and Wake Forest +20000. The winner faces North Carolina on Wednesday.
How to Bet Wake Forest vs. Notre Dame NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro (NC) Coliseum
- TV: ACC Network
- Stream: ESPN app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Notre Dame will be favored)
On Feb. 2, the schools met at Notre Dame and the Irish won 79-58. After leading 35-32 at the break, Notre Dame started the second half on a 16-0 run for a 51-32 advantage. Prentiss Hubb opened and closed the spurt with 3-pointers, and Wake Forest didn’t make its first basket until the 14:47 mark. Notre Dame shot 58.1% from the field in the second half, including 6 of 10 from 3-point range, while holding Wake Forest to 10-of-34 shooting. Wake turned the ball over a season-low six times in the loss, the Deacs’ fewest turnovers since committing five on February 21, 2018 in a 63-57 win over Pittsburgh.Why Bet on Wake Forest? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Wake Forest (6-15) closed the season on a seven-game skid, falling at home to Georgia Tech 75-63 on Friday. The Jackets’ sixth-straight victory didn’t come easy against a gritty Wake Forest squad. Tech trailed for a large part of the first half and the game was tied at 23-23 with less than four minutes to go in the opening period. However, the Jackets closed the half with an 8-2 run to take a 31-25 lead and Wake Forest pulled no closer than five points in the second half.
The Demon Deacons grabbed nine steals and outrebounded the Yellow Jackets but could not overcome their hot shooting as they tallied 55.8 percent from the field.
Ian DuBose led the Deacs’ scoring effort with 18 points on seven-of-nine shooting from the field and three-of-four from the charity stripe. He also totaled a season-high four steals. Daivien Williamson produced another double-digit scoring game, his 13th of the season. He had 15 points on five-for-nine shooting from the field and four-of-five from the line.
Williamson has crossed the 250 point threshold, accumulating 263 points in 21 games. Additionally, with 233 points against ACC competition, the junior transfer from East Tennessee State has scored the most points against conference opponents by any transfer in their debut season since the 1989-90 season (Anthony Tucker).
Wake Forest entered the game ranked third in the ACC in three-pointers made per game with 8.80. The Deacs went 7-for-20 from beyond the arc against the Yellow Jackets.
This will be just the second meeting between the Deacs and the Irish at the ACC Tournament. Wake Forest is 1-0 over Notre Dame in Greensboro, with the win coming in March 2014. The No. 12 Deacs defeated the No. 13 Irish 81-69 in the first round.Why Bet on Notre Dame? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
The Irish (10-14) closed the regular season with a 83-73 upset of No. 11 Florida State on Saturday. It marked the Fighting Irish’s first ranked win since November of 2017.
Junior guard Prentiss Hubb led the way with 22 points on 6-of-17 shooting, including a 7-of-8 mark from the free-throw line. It marked his fifth 20+ point performance on the season and second in the last three games. In addition, Hubb crossed over the 1,000-career point plateau, becoming the 65th player in program history to do so. Since 2000-01, Notre Dame leads all ACC teams in 1,000 point scorers (23) and is second in the country over that time frame to Villanova
Hubb came close to Jerian Grant’s ND record of 125 assists in league play from 2015. Hubb dished out five assists on Saturday to finish with 120. Since the 1996-97 season, an ACC player has reached 100 assists in conference play 40 times.
A total of five Irish players finished in double figures including a near double-double from Dane Goodwin. The junior guard posted 15 points and nine boards. Cormac Ryan, Nate Laszewski and Nikola Djogo all poured in 11 points each.
Laszewski is currently shooting 46.2 percent from behind the arc, a mark that would rank him third on the Notre Dame single-season list. The NCAA has been tracking the least amount of fouls committed in a season since 1993. Notre Dame is the only team since 1993 to lead the country in least amount of fouls more than twice (four times) and could be on pace to make it six times this season.Expert Prediction
- Notre Dame 74, Wake Forest 67
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Wake Forest Demon Deacons Game Odds, Demon Deacons Live Odds, This Weeks Wake Forest Demon Deacons team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Wake Forest team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Demon Deacons Winning the March Madness, Wake Forest NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons Today!
- Wake Forest vs. Notre Dame ACC Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s been a disappointing season for both Wake Forest and Notre Dame and neither is going to the NCAA Tournament barring a miracle run to the ACC Tournament title. They meet in first-round play on Tuesday and the Irish will be favored on the NCAAB odds. Notre Dame is +15000 to win the ACC Tournament and Wake Forest +20000. The Read More
- Wake Forest vs Louisville 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game InfoA big part of wagering on sports is the ability to look at the current state of affairs and predict how things might play out in the future. Bettors who win regularly have a fantastic knack for doing that, but even they are having a tough time figuring out who will land on top of the college basketball rankings at Read More
- Wake Forest vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Game InfoThe fortunes of a team can change in a single moment in the season, with a championship favorite suddenly seeing their season fall into serious doubt. In most cases, it is an injury to a star player that can derail things, much like happened to the LA Lakers this year after losing LeBron James for an extended period of time. Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Miami NCAAB Odds & Game Preview16-3 Virginia Tech heads to Miami to battle the Hurricanes in what might be a more competitive game than college hoops handicappers believe. Miami is 9-10 this season. They most likely won’t make the NCAA Tournament. However, the Canes are 7-4 at home. Will VA Tech assert itself as one of the top teams in the ACC? Or, will the Read More
- Georgia vs Tennessee NCAAB Lines & Betting PickGeorgia travels to Knoxville to battle #3 Tennessee on the hardcourt this Saturday, Jan. 5. The Bulldogs are 8-4, but Tennessee is one of their first SEC battles. A win over the Vols should turn some heads. Can the Bulldogs pull off the upset? Or will Tennessee punish Georgia? Georgia vs Tennessee NCAAB Lines & Betting Pick Teamwork & togetherness Read More
- Teams NCAAB Betting Fans Should Avoid in the Second HalfSome awful college hoops teams simply get blown out of the water in both halves of their respective games while others fall completely apart in the second half after decent first half starts. While the list of struggling second-half teams is littered with mid-level programs like Longwood, Binghamton and Kennesaw State, there are several well-known hoops programs you should skip Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Wake Forest Demon Deacons | 2021 March Madness
Wake Forest Demon Deacons NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.