Washington Huskies Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Washington Huskies Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Washington Huskies Headlines
2021 Washington Huskies Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Washington|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Hec Edmundson Pavilion|
|Mascot||Harry the Husky|
#20 Southern Cal vs Washington Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
While the University of Washington is playing out the string on a very disappointing season, No. 20 Southern Cal will be an NCAA Tournament team and is battling rival UCLA for the Pac-12 title. The Trojans will be favored at Washington on the NCAAB odds for Thursday’s matchup.
How to Bet USC at Washington NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 10 PM ET
- Where: Alaska Airlines Arena
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Stream: Pac-12 Network Live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (USC will be favored)
On Jan. 14, USC hosted Washington and rolled to a 95-68 win. Trojans freshman star Evan Mobley had 17 points and older brother Isaiah had 18. The Trojans jumped on the Huskies from the opening tip, scoring seven straight points. The Mobleys dominated an early stretch, combining for 12 consecutive points that gave USC a 22-8 lead. The Trojans made their first seven shots, while holding the Huskies to a 3 for 13 start. USC led by 21 at halftime. The Huskies were limited to 23 points in the half while shooting 25% and committing 10 of their 16 turnovers.
Why Bet on USC? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisSouthern Cal (15-3) won its fourth in a row Saturday, 66-48 over then-No. 21 UCLA in a huge game for the Pac-12 regular-season title. UCLA’s frontline took a hit before the game when big men Cody Riley (right ankle) and Jalen Hill (personal reasons) were declared out. Between them, they average 17 points and 12 rebounds.
“You’re not winning games scoring 48 points,” UCLA coach Mick Cronin said. “We didn’t come close to making enough (shots) to give ourselves a chance against a good team. They’re a team that, in my mind, easily could have one loss.”
Ethan Anderson had career highs of five 3-pointers and 19 points for USC. Tahj Eaddy added 16 points for the Trojans. Freshman big man Evan Mobley, the league’s leading rebounder, had nine rebounds and older brother Isaiah Mobley grabbed 11.
USC outscored UCLA 36-28 in the second half. USC has outscored the opposition in the second half in all but two games this season (Montana and Washington State). USC has outscored the opposition by 124 points in the 18 games (6.9 points per game).
USC has won 10 of 11 games with the lone loss being a 58-56 setback at Oregon State on Jan. 19. The 48 points that UCLA scored were a season low and its fewest in a game against USC since falling 67-46 at Pauley Pavilion on Jan. 16, 2010.
“It was a good win. UCLA is an excellent offensive team and to hold them to 48 points is a credit to our players. They challenged most shots and stayed focused on the game plan,” USC coach Andy Enfield said.
Why Bet on Washington? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisWashington (3-14) lost its third in a row Saturday, 86-74 at Oregon even though Ducks leading scorer Chris Duarte (17.8 points per game) sat out after injuring his right ankle in the previous game. The Ducks were also without starting forward Eric Williams (12.3) because of COVID-19 protocols.
Both teams shot around 50% but the Ducks outrebounded Washington 32-20 including plus-7 on the offensive boards. Oregon maintained a double-digit lead in the second half and built a 20-point bulge with 11 minutes remaining. Washington ran off 10 straight points to get within 11 with four minutes left but the Ducks responded with an 8-0 run that ended with a pair of free throws.
Quade Green had 23 points for the Huskies. Marcus Tsohonis added 15 points and Nate Roberts 13 for Washington, which is 2-10 in the conference. Green is a very good player but he’s about all UW has. He now has 10 20-point games in his 32-game UW career.
Roberts is currently seventh in the league in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game overall and is sixth in Pac-12 games pulling down 6.8 per night. Junior Jamal Bey is currently second in the league in 3-point FG percentage at 52.6 percent and is third in Pac-12 games in shooting 53.3 percent. From 3-point range, UW has been shooting 41.8 percent over the last eight outings compared to its season percentage of 32.2.
Regarding this game, the Dawgs have 1,018 wins inside Alaska Airlines Arena. Washington’s 1,018 wins are the most by any Division I team at its current home arena. The Huskies started playing in their arena on Dec. 27, 1927.
- USC 77, Washington 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Washington Huskies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Huskies Game Odds, Huskies Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Huskies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Washington team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Huskies Winning the March Madness, Washington NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Washington Huskies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Huskies Today!
- #20 Southern Cal vs Washington Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisWhile the University of Washington is playing out the string on a very disappointing season, No. 20 Southern Cal will be an NCAA Tournament team and is battling rival UCLA for the Pac-12 title. The Trojans will be favored at Washington on the NCAAB odds for Thursday’s matchup. How to Bet USC at Washington NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- Washington vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PickThe Washington Huskies battle the North Carolina Tar Heels in the second round of the NCAA Tournament on March 24. The Huskies beat Utah State in round one while the Tar Heels handled Iona. Can Washington continue their improbable run, or will the one-seed in the Midwest win and cover? Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & Final Four March Madness PDF Read More
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & PicksWashington and Oregon are favored to win this year’s Pac 12 Championship. Are one of those two teams a lock? Or, will a team desperate to get into the NCAA Tournament take down the Huskies and Ducks and score the tournament trophy? Let’s take a closer look at the odds to win the 2019 PAC-12 Championship. Download Our Exclusive 2019 Read More
- Oregon State at Washington NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & PreviewWashington already has clinched the Pac-12 regular-season title and a top seed in the conference tournament, so the Huskies have little to play for on Wednesday vs. Oregon State. UW is still solidly favored in the college basketball lines. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! How to Bet Oregon State at Washington NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Stephen Read More
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & PredictionsIf you’re a college basketball betting enthusiast that is fired up about the quickly approaching start of conference championship play and the ensuing March Madness National Championship Tournament, then you’re in for a treat. Thanks to the in-depth analysis and expert predictions that you’re about to get, you’re going to have a fantastic idea of just which teams will likely Read More
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18thWe’re getting closer to the 2019 March Madness tournament. Just a few years ago led by guys like Jaylen Brown and Ivan Rabb, the Cal Golden Bears were an NCAA Tournament team. To say that the program has fallen on hard times is being kind as it could well be the worst Power 5 team in the country and go Read More
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks for the Week – December 3rd Edition The 2018-2019 College Basketball Season starts revving up this week with huge NCAAB betting matchups versus some of the top teams in the nation. Check out a run down of 4 of the biggest battles this week starting with Wednesday’s throw down between the Pac 12’s Washington Huskies and the best team in the nation, the Gonzaga Bulldogs. Top NCAAB Read More
- UCF at Cincinnati Odds, Free Pick & TV InfoWhy isn’t anyone talking about No. 11 Cincinnati as a legitimate Final Four team and a potential No. 1 seed in the Big Dance? The Bearcats are unbeaten in the American Athletic Conference and have just two losses all season. They host a dangerous Central Florida team on Wednesday, but UC will be solid favored on NCAA basketball odds. UCF Read More
- Crazy Long Shot March Madness BetsYou know, what may initially look like a crazy long shot bet, can often turn into a crazy, bankroll-boosting win for the ages. I mean, just think, if you bet on Angelique Kerber to pull off the huge upset and beat Serena Williams at the Australian Open you got paid handsomely. If you took the New York Giants to beat Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Washington
NCAA Teams | Division I
Washington Huskies | 2021 March Madness
Washington Huskies | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.