West Virginia Mountaineers
West Virginia Mountaineers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
West Virginia Mountaineers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
west virginia Schedule
west virginia Standings
west virginia Injuries
Most recent posts
West Virginia Mountaineers Headlines
2021 West Virginia Mountaineers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||West Virginia University|
|Location||Morgantown, West Virginia|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||WVU Coliseum|
#12 Oklahoma State vs #10 West Virginia Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Oklahoma State has the best freshman in the country in Cade Cunningham, but it’s not clear if he will be available for the Cowboys in their Big 12 Tournament opener against West Virginia on Thursday. OSU is the No. 5 seed and the Mountaineers the No. 4. WVU is +700 on the NCAAB odds to win this tournament and OSU +1000.
How to Bet Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 11:30 AM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center, Kansas City
- TV: ESPN or ESPN2
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (West Virginia will be favored)
These schools split two close games this season and just played on Saturday at West Virginia, with the Cowboys upsetting the Mountaineers 85-80 despite playing without superstar freshman Cade Cunningham.
Why Bet on Oklahoma State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisOklahoma State (18-7) enters having won six of seven following that 85-80 win at West Virginia on Saturday. Sophomore Avery Anderson III scored a career-high 31 points in the upset. The Cowboys made up for the loss of two starters by finding holes in the defense for easy layups, shooting 58% from the floor and outhustling West Virginia for rebounds.
Oklahoma State was without star freshman Cade Cunningham, who injured his left ankle late in a loss to No. 3 Baylor last Thursday. Isaac Likekele also sat out for the sixth time in seven games with a hand injury. It’s not yet known if either will play here.
Oklahoma State picked up its eighth N.E.T. Quad 1 victory and its seventh win over a ranked opponent. The victory improved Mike Boynton’s career record to 69-56 overall and gave the fourth-year head coach his 15th career top-25 win.
The Cowboys finished the regular season with 11 Big 12 wins in 2020-21, which is just the second 10-plus victory season by OSU since 2005 and the most league wins by the Cowboys since 2013.
Cunningham was named Big 12 Player of the Year and Freshman of the Year. Cunningham joined Cowboy legend Marcus Smart (2012-13), Kansas State’s Michael Beasley (2007-08) and Texas’ Kevin Durant (2006-07) as the only players in league history to win Big 12 Player and Freshman of the Year in the same season.
Cunningham, a nine-time Big 12 weekly award winner, finished the regular season as the league’s top scorer in both overall (19.7) and conference (20.1) games and is on the national ballot for the John R. Wooden Award. Only four other power conference players over the last 20 seasons can match Cunningham’s all-around stat line of 19.7 points, 6.3 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.0 blocks per game.
Why Bet on West Virginia? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisWVU (18-8) was looking to lock up a No. 2 seed in the Big 12 Tournament win a win Saturday over Oklahoma State and get coach Bob Huggins his 900th career victory but came up short. The Cowboys got most of their scoring near the basket where they outscored the Mountaineers 50-30 in the paint. Oklahoma State had a 38-29 edge on the glass and forced West Virginia into turning the ball over 10 times in the second half.
“They got anything they wanted,” Huggins said. “We had no bounce. This team lives and dies by making jump shots. We don’t have drivers. We have guys that can make shots and we didn’t make any”
Senior guard Taz Sherman led WVU with 20 points on seven-of-15 shooting. Derek Culver contributed 14 points coming off the bench, including his 1,000th career point at WVU. He now shows 1,006 in 83 career games. Freshman Jalen Bridges, coming off a career-high 22 points and 12 rebounds last Thursday TCU, failed to score in 26 minutes of action.
The loss dropped WVU to the No. 4 seed in the Big 12 Tournament. Culver was named first-team All-Big 12. Culver, a junior from Youngstown, Ohio, averaged 14.8 points and 9.8 rebounds per game this season while also leading the conference in total rebounds (255) and double-doubles (11).
Sophomore Miles “Deuce” McBride landed on the All-Big 12 Second Team after leading the Mountaineers in scoring this season, averaging 15.4 points per game. He also led the team in assists (121) and steals (46). Both McBride and Culver are in the Top 10 in the Big 12 in scoring. Senior forward Gabe Osabuohien was named to the Big 12 All-Defensive Team. Osabuohien led the Mountaineers in pass deflections and charges taken for the second season in a row.
- West Virginia 77, Oklahoma State 75
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
West Virginia Mountaineers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest West Virginia Mountaineers Game Odds, Mountaineers Live Odds, This Weeks West Virginia Mountaineers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest West Virginia team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mountaineers Winning the March Madness, West Virginia NCAA Basketball News & other info on the West Virginia Mountaineers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the West Virginia Mountaineers Today!
- #12 Oklahoma State vs #10 West Virginia Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisOklahoma State has the best freshman in the country in Cade Cunningham, but it’s not clear if he will be available for the Cowboys in their Big 12 Tournament opener against West Virginia on Thursday. OSU is the No. 5 seed and the Mountaineers the No. 4. WVU is +700 on the NCAAB odds to win this tournament and OSU Read More
- #2 Baylor vs #10 West Virginia Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBaylor will not enter the NCAA Tournament unbeaten as the Bears were upset over the weekend at Kansas, but they still control their destiny for the Big 12 regular-season title. The Bears will be short favorites on the CBB odds at second-place West Virginia on Tuesday. The Bears are +575 to win the national title, while the Mountaineers are +3300. Read More
- #12 Oklahoma vs #14 West Virginia Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVery important game in the Big 12 on Saturday as No. 12 Oklahoma visits No. 14 West Virginia. Neither is going to catch No. 2 Baylor for the regular-season title but can improve their potential seeding for the conference tournament – if there is one. The Mountaineers will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Oklahoma at West Read More
- #17 West Virginia vs #13 Texas Tech | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt seems there’s a ranked matchup every night in the ultra-deep Big 12 Conference, and the lone such game in the league on Tuesday features No. 17 West Virginia at No. 13 Texas Tech (rankings may change Monday) as both jockey for seeding in the conference tournament. The Red Raiders will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Read More
- #23 Kansas vs #17 West Virginia Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 23 Kansas is in no danger of missing the NCAA Tournament, but the Jayhawks are not winning another Big 12 regular-season title this year and they could fall out of the Top 25 with a loss at No. 17 West Virginia on Saturday, with WVU as a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Kansas at West Read More
- #10 Texas Tech vs #11 West Virginia | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis The Big 12 always has a marquee game on ESPN’s Big Monday and that’s the case again to tip off this week as No. 10 Texas Tech visits No. 11 West Virginia. The Mountaineers are short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Texas Tech at West Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 9 PM Read More
- No. 14 West Virginia vs No. 2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Big 12 schedule-makers did West Virginia no favors as after having to face No. 4 Texas on Saturday, the Mountaineers turn around and visit preseason conference favorite and No. 2 Baylor on Tuesday. The Bears will be solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds. There have been some reports of a COVID issue at West Virginia so it’s possible Read More
- Northeastern vs No. 7 West Virginia | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt could be a bit of a trap game for ranked West Virginia on Tuesday as the Mountaineers take a quick trip out of Big 12 Conference play when they host what should normally be an overmatched Northeastern squad. WVU will be a massive favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Northeastern at West Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- Kansas vs West Virginia 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Iowa State vs West Virginia 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game Info
- West Virginia vs Texas Tech 2020 College Basketball Spread & TV Info
- West Virginia vs Kansas 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- Northern Kentucky vs Texas Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Iowa State vs Texas Tech NCAAB Odds & Game Preview
- Villanova vs. WVU March Madness Pick & Sweet 16 Prediction
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Straight Up Betting Picks
- Expert Parlay Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness Betting Tips from the Pros
- Locked Winning Picks for the First Round of 2018 March Madness
- WVU is NCAA Basketball Lines Favorite Against Iowa State
- NCAAB Lines, Preview & Prediction: Texas Tech vs. Texas
- Baylor vs. West Virginia NCAAB Odds & Game Preview
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks
- Top March Madness Betting Dark Horses
- College Hoops March Madness Round of 64 Free Picks!
Sports in the State of West Virginia
West Virginia Mountaineers | 2021 March Madness
West Virginia Mountaineers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.