Wichita State Shockers
Wichita State Shockers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Wichita State Shockers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
wichita state Schedule
wichita state Standings
wichita state Injuries
Most recent posts
Wichita State Shockers Headlines
2021 Wichita State Shockers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Wichita State University|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Charles Koch Arena|
No. 11 Wichita State vs No. 11 Drake First Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
No. 11 seed Wichita State and No. 11 Drake were the final two at-large teams into the 2021 NCAA Tournament field and they will face off in the First Four on Thursday with the Shockers as slight favorites on the NCAAB odds. The winner will face No. 6 USC in the first round of the Big Dance.How to Bet Wichita State vs. Drake NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 6:27 PM ET
- Where: Mackey Arena, West Lafayette, Ind.
- TV: TBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/watch
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Wichita State -1.5 (total 139)
Wichita State has faced former MVC rival Drake more than any other team in their history. WSU leads the series 104-47 and has won the last 11 meetings. The Shockers have not faced another MVC school since leaving for the American Athletic Conference four years ago.Why Bet on Wichita State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Isaac Brown took over as interim coach in November after Gregg Marshall resigned. Then he took Wichita State (16-5) to a regular-season AAC title behind league co-player of the year Tyson Etienne.
The Shockers were upset in the conference tournament semifinals by Cincinnati, 60-59. The Shockers had a chance to win the game with a last-second shot from Alterique Gilbert, but his shot when off the front and back of the rim only to fall to the floor.
The defining stretch for the Bearcats was an 11-2 run late in the second half. Cincinnati’s run lasted from the 7:17 mark until the 1:00 mark in the second half. Gilbert was the leading scorer for the Shockers with 14 points. He went 6-for-16 from the floor, grabbed four rebounds and assisted on five baskets.
Etienne and Morris Udeze also scored in double figures for Wichita State. Etienne scored 13 points, making three triples. Udeze scored 11 points and collected seven rebounds.
The Shockers are 10-2 in two-possession games. All but three contests against D-I foes have been decided by 10-points-or-less in either direction. The Shockers played shorthanded in their first three games – all against 2021 NCAA tournament squads — due to COVID-19 protocol, but they’ve rebounded from a 1-2 start with wins in 14 of their last 17.
The Shockers have now qualified for eight of the last nine NCAA tournaments. They made seven-straight appearances from 2012-18 and advanced to the 2019 NIT semifinals. WSU was a consensus at-large pick for the 2020 NCAA tournament among the nation’s many bracketologists prior to its cancelation. This is WSU’s 16th NCAA appearance all-time. The Shockers are 18-16 all-time with Final Four appearances in 1965 and 2013. No current Shockers have taken part in an NCAA tournament game.
Wichita State is in the First Four for the second time. The 2016 team beat Vanderbilt 70-50.Why Bet on Drake? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
If you bet on Drake plenty this season, you cashed in as the Bulldogs were 20-6-1 against the spread vs. D-I teams. The NCAA berth is Drake’s first since 2008 and first ever as an at-large selection.
Drake knows that junior guard Roman Penn, a first team all-conference guard who averaged 11.2 points and 5.5 assists, will be out for the Big Dance after suffering a season-ending foot injury on Feb. 21. The Bulldogs might also be without 6-6 senior forward ShanQuan Hemphill, who average 14.1 points and 6.3 rebounds and was chosen the MVC Newcomer of the Year. Hemphill underwent surgery for a fracture in his left foot Feb. 11 and was projected to miss four weeks.
Drake (25-4) lost in the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament title game to an excellent Loyola of Chicago team, 75-65. Both Tremell Murphy and D.J. Wilkins scored 20 points for the Bulldogs and Loyola’s efficient effort on 59.1 percent shooting was too much for the shorthanded Bulldogs to overcome. The loss was just Drake’s second against teams in Quad 1&2 of the NCAA NET rankings in eight games (6-2). Joseph Yesufu added 12 points for the Bulldogs as he and Murphy were both named to the All-Tournament team.
Drake snapped Loyola’s string of 17 straight games in holding an opponent to 58 or fewer points. Drake also became just the second Loyola opponent in the last 10 MVC Tournament games, dating back to 2017, to score more than 55 points.
The 25 wins are the third most wins in school single-season history trailing the 26-5 record by 1969 NCAA Final Four team and the 28-5 mark by 2008 team which swept both the MVC regular season and post-season tournament titles. Drake’s 25 wins are also second only to Belmont (26) nationally this season.
Drake ranks No. 303 in the country in three-point rate, but still has the 19th-best offense on KenPom’s adjusted efficiency rankings because it makes 54.4% of its two-point shots — the 29th-best mark in the countryGame Trends
- Bulldogs are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 Thursday games.
- Bulldogs are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
- Bulldogs are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Shockers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
- Shockers are 9-24 ATS in their last 33 neutral site games as a favorite.
- Shockers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite.
- Shockers are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 Thursday games.
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Wichita State Shockers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Wichita State Shockers Game Odds, Shockers Live Odds, This Weeks Wichita State Shockers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Wichita State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Shockers Winning the March Madness, Wichita State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Wichita State Shockers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Wichita State Shockers Today!
- No. 11 Wichita State vs No. 11 Drake First Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis No. 11 seed Wichita State and No. 11 Drake were the final two at-large teams into the 2021 NCAA Tournament field and they will face off in the First Four on Thursday with the Shockers as slight favorites on the NCAAB odds. The winner will face No. 6 USC in the first round of the Big Dance. How to Bet Read More
- Cincinnati vs Wichita State 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick The Cincinnati Bearcats will be looking to pick up the big road victory when they take on the Wichita State Shockers in their American Athletic Conference matchup on Thursday night. With Cincinnati on a roll and Wichita State looking to find some consistency, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NCAAB odds in this Cincinnati Read More
- Memphis vs Wichita State 2020 College Basketball Lines, Game Info & Analysis 12-2 Memphis battles 13-1 Wichita State in a huge game at Charles Koch Arena in Wichita, Kansas, on Thursday night. The Tigers and Shockers both rank in the Top 25. They’re also a couple of the highest-scoring teams in college hoops. Will Memphis pull off the road upset? Or, will Wichita State take it to the Tigers? Check out the Read More
- Marshall vs. Wichita State 2018 March Madness Betting Analysis The fourth-seeded Wichita State Shockers will kick off their 2018 NCAA Tournament by looking to avoid the upset against the high-scoring Marshall Thundering Herd when they take on their 13th-seeded opponents in the first round of action in the East Region on Friday. If you’re wondering whether the Shockers can both, avoid what would amount to a huge loss, while Read More
- Locked Winning Picks for the First Round of 2018 March Madness With the first round of the 2018 March Madness getting underway in just over 48 hours, college basketball betting enthusiasts everywhere are looking for the best advice and expert picks they can find. Well, look no further! I’ve got a trio of outstanding first round picks that are all offering the value you’re looking for. With the start of the Read More
- Virginia at Georgia Tech College Basketball Betting Preview & Pick Trying to predict which team will land the number one seed in NCAAB at the end of the season is proving to be a tricky task. Getting to the top has proven to be the kiss of death, as getting there is usually followed by a loss to an unranked opponent. The latest upset came just last night, as the Read More
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – January 5th Edition With the 2017-18 NCAAB season moving into the new year and conference action now getting underway across the country, now is the perfect time to highlight some legitimate contenders – and some pretenders according to the latest College Basketball Championship odds. There’s electrifying Oklahoma point guard Trae Young who has been so special this season that he gets his own Read More
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – October 25th Edition The 2017-18 College Basketball season has yet to get underway, but I know one thing, some programs (like Louisville first and foremost) are already reeling thanks to the federal investigation that caught up several coaches a couple of weeks ago. With that said, NCAAB enthusiasts everywhere need to know which teams are looking really good as far as their College Read More
- 2016 March Madness Cinderella Picks I you’re looking for some value-packed college basketball betting teams that have all have a legitimate chance of doing some damage once the annual national championship basketball tournament rolls around next month, then you’ve come to the right place! “How exciting and unpredictable March is setting up to be.” – Selection chairman @soonerad: https://t.co/cTBoBqq1xv pic.twitter.com/X1M3BmakVx — NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) February 11, 2016 Read More
Sports in the State of Kansas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Wichita State Shockers | 2021 March Madness
Wichita State Shockers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.