Xavier Musketeers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Xavier Musketeers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Xavier Musketeers Headlines
2021 Xavier Musketeers Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||Evanston, Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Conference||Big East Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Cintas Center|
|Mascot||D'Artagnan, Blue Blob|
Butler vs Xavier Big East Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Butler is having a hugely disappointing season and the Bulldogs will not be an NCAA Tournament team unless they somehow win the Big East Tournament. That’s very unlikely for the No. 10 seed, which is +10000 to do so on the NCAAB odds. No. 7 Xavier is on the NCAA Tournament bubble, needs to beat Butler on Wednesday in the first round of the Big East tourney and is +750 to win it.
How to Bet Butler vs. Xavier NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 6 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden, NYC
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Xavier will be favored)
Xavier won both meetings this season. The teams last played on Feb. 21 at Xavier and the Musketeers prevailed 63-51. Butler totaled 20 points in the second half, a season low for the team. Zach Freemantle had 17 points and 10 rebounds to lead Xavier. Colby Jones added 13 points and 11 rebounds.
Why Bet on Butler? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisButler (9-14) has been really hit hard this year by injuries and already has ruled out senior guard and leader Aaron Thompson for the rest of the season. Two other key guys, Bryce Nze and Bo Hodges, will be game-time decisions on Wednesday. If they can’t play, the Dawgs will have only seven scholarship players available.
Nze had to be helped off the floor in last Saturday’s game against Creighton with an ankle injury. He is averaging 10.6 points and 8.0 rebounds per game this season. Hodges has been limited to seven games and is averaging 9.4 points and 6.7 rebounds.
The Bulldogs lost their finale Saturday at No. 14 Creighton, 93-73. Marcus Zegarowski scored 32 points, the most by a Butler opponent this season. The Bluejays used 12-of-25 three-point shooting to take control of the contest. Creighton’s 93 points were the most allowed to a Butler opponent this season.
Freshman Chuck Harris scored a career-high 29, his fifth 20-point game of the season. Bryce Golden scored 19 points on 8-of-11 shooting, matching his career-high for Butler. Nze exited the game with 6:42 to play in the first half. Hodges was unable to play due to a calf injury that continued to bother him pregame and into the first half.
Harris has been a huge bright spot this season. He was a unanimous pick to the Big East All-Freshman Team. Averaging 12.8 points per game, Harris leads the Bulldogs and is 16th in the BIG EAST in scoring. Among freshmen, only Marquette’s Dawson Garcia (13.2) has a higher scoring average. Harris is also third in the conference in free throw percentage (.836), tenth in three-pointers made (2.0 per game), and 11th in three-point shooting (.393).
Butler and Xavier have met twice previously in the BIG EAST Tournament. The Musketeers won quarterfinal match-ups in both 2015 and 2017 with Butler as the higher seed both seasons.
Why Bet on Xavier? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisXavier (13-7) was knocked off 66-59 at Marquette on Saturday, a bad loss for the Musketeers’ NCAA hopes. Xavier opened the second half by outscoring Marquette 14-6 over the first seven and half minutes to tie the game at 38-38 with 12:27 to play.
After trading baskets to make it 40-40, Marquette built its lead back out to as many as seven 52-45, with seven minutes remaining. Xavier would get as close as one, 60-59, before the Golden Eagles close out the game with five straight points from D.J. Carton to set the final score at 66-59.
Paul Scruggs led the Musketeers with 18 points, and matched team-high with six rebounds. Adam Kunkel added 11 for the Musketeers and dished out three assists. C.J. Wilcher, who made his first career start, set a new career high at 10 points, including a pair of threes.
Zach Freemantle was named second-team All-Big East and the conference’s most improved player. Freemantle, who has posted six double-doubles in scoring-rebounding in the last seven games, leads the team in scoring at 16.3 ppg., which ranks fifth in the Big East. He leads the entire league in rebounding at 9.0 rpg.
Scruggs was also named second-team All-Big East. He leads the conference and is 15th in the nation in assists at 5.8 apg. Scruggs, who is second on the team and 11th in the Big East in scoring at 14.2 ppg., has come up big on the defensive end as well, ranking third in the league in steals at 1.6 spg.
Xavier is 8-7 all-time in Big East Tournament play, including 2-0 against Butler.
- Xavier 70, Butler 64
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Xavier Musketeers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Xavier Musketeers Game Odds, Musketeers Live Odds, This Weeks Xavier Musketeers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Xavier team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Musketeers Winning the March Madness, Xavier NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Xavier Musketeers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Xavier Musketeers Today!
- Butler vs Xavier Big East Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisButler is having a hugely disappointing season and the Bulldogs will not be an NCAA Tournament team unless they somehow win the Big East Tournament. That’s very unlikely for the No. 10 seed, which is +10000 to do so on the NCAAB odds. No. 7 Xavier is on the NCAA Tournament bubble, needs to beat Butler on Wednesday in the Read More
- 2020 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble TeamsOn Sunday, March 15, the Selection Committee will set the field for the 2020 NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament. Teams like Duke, Michigan State, Kentucky, and Louisville are locked to get high-seeds. Other squads like the Arizona Wildcats will also get bids. But for many other teams, they remain on the dreaded bubble. Which bubble squads will float to the Read More
- Xaviers is the NCAAB Odds Favorite vs. Butler on Tuesday NightCould be a major letdown game for Butler on Tuesday night as the Bulldogs visit No. 5 Xavier in Big East action. That’s because Butler comes off handing former No. 1 Villanova its first loss of the season. The Musketeers only have one loss themselves and are solid NCAAB odds favorites. Butler at Xavier NCAAB Odds & Game Info The Read More
- Top NCAAB Betting Matchups of the Week – November 13thThe college basketball season is now officially underway. While the opening weeks usually features the bigger schools going up against smaller teams, we can still get a good idea of what we can expect from the championship favorites. Blowout wins in the early part of the season may well signal that a team is ready to make a run when Read More
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting Parlay PicksIf you love stringing some picks together while maximizing your chances of potentially striking pay dirt in a big way, then you’re going to love the trio of Sweet 16 parlay picks that you’re about to get. Now, let’s get started with the latest March Madness predictions. Here’s A Closer Look At The NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks Read More
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams That Few Are Talking AboutWhile college hoops fans and betting aficionados everywhere surely know the names of the nation’s most elite basketball ‘factories’ like Duke, Kansas and North Carolina to mention a few, when it comes to betting on March Madness, what you really need to know are the lesser publicized programs that could potentially knock off one of the nation’s basketball bluebloods once Read More
- Updated March Madness Odds, Favorites, Dogs and Longshots!Okay college basketball betting aficionados, with once ‘legitimate’ title contenders like Michigan State, Xavier, Utah and Arizona getting bounced out of the 2016 NCAA tournament, you need to know which teams now stand the best chance of winning it all in the eyes of oddsmakers across the globe. Will a top-tier favorite win it all or will either, a solid Read More
- March Madness: 5 Teams That Can lead the Cinderella RunDespite their respective seedings and apparent shortcomings, five somewhat ‘under the radar’ ballclubs all have the possibility of making legitimate Cinderella Runs that could theoretically end up with one of them hoisting the national basketball championship trophy. March Madness: 5 Teams That Can lead the Cinderella Run The expert analysis at you’re about to get on each ballclub will give Read More
- College Hoops March Madness Round of 64 Free Picks!If it’s free…it’s for me! In today’s economically-challenging times, who doesn’t love something for free? In keeping with that theme, you’re about to get three free opening round March Madness betting picks that are simply salivating! Each of the following trio of free picks has a great chance of cashing in for March Madness college hoops gaming enthusiasts that are Read More
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Auburn vs Xavier NCAA Basketball Betting Preview
- Our Sweet Sixteen Picks And Their Odds To Win It All
- Georgia State vs Xavier Round 3 March Madness Matchup
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Xavier Musketeers | 2021 March Madness
Xavier Musketeers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.