It’s a bit of a holiday weekend for the NASCAR series in terms of no points event this week. But there is still racing on Saturday night in Charlotte with the Monster Energy Open and then the Monster Energy All-Star Race. The favorite for the All-Star Race is likely to be reigning Cup series champion Jimmie Johnson. The only four-time all-star winner in the history of the event, Johnson leads all active drivers with 82 points race victories and seven championships. Let’s check the preview for the race and the latest Auto Racing betting favorites to win the trophy.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Daytona 500 Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 Advance Auto Parts Clash Odds, Preview & Picks
- Updated 2019 NASCAR Championship Odds – January 18th Edition
- 2019 NASCAR Championship Odds – January 11th Edition
- 2018 Ford EcoBoost 400 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2018 Can-Am 500 NASCAR Odds & Preview
- 2018 AAA Texas 500 Odds & Preview
- 2018 First Data 500 Odds & Preview
- 2018 Hollywood Casino 400 Odds & Preview
- 2018 1000Bulbs.com 500 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.