If you have been following along this week, you will have seen that we have devoted a lot of time to the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 11. We have talked about all of the bets that are available to you at your favorite online sportsbook, but the one that we have yet to touch upon is the quinella. Of all the exotics bets out there, the quinella is perhaps the most forgiving, as it is like having a boxed ticket for the price of a straight bet. Simply put, the quinella is an exacta bet that has been boxed, as you are picking the top 2 finishers, but you don’t have to put them in the exact order. There are many bettors who skip this bet, mostly because it pays less than the exacta, but it’s still a great way to get in on the exotics while still hedging your bets a little. It’s especially good if you are between 2 or 3 horses, but simply cannot decide on an order of finish. If you are looking for a fun bet that can help build your bankroll, the quinella is it, so let’s take a look at some of your betting options here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.