Horse Racing Odds, Horse Race Betting | 2021 Horse Racing Futures Odds
11/06 - 06:00 PM
Breeders Cup Classic - To Win
Breeders Cup Classic - To Win
Horse Racing Odds, Famous Race Lines
|Highest Governing Body||Regulated by assorted national governing bodies|
|Venue||Turf, dirt or synthetic surface race track suitable for horses|
|Top Horse Racing Events Worldwide||Belmont Stakes |
Ascot Gold Cup
Prix de L’Arc de Triomphe
The Saudi Cup
2020 Tokyo Olympics: Betting Guide for Equestrian Sports
There are a lot of things to love about the Olympic Games, whether it’s cheering on your country or learning about sports that you don’t get to see on TV that often. There are certainly plenty of different sports to choose from, which means that there is a little something for everyone. For those of you who love horses, the equestrian events are sure to be appealing. At the Olympics, there are 3 distinct events in place, which are dressage, show jumping, and eventing. They are split into individual and team events, so there are definitely plenty of wagering opportunities in equestrian to choose from once the Olympics begin on Friday. Let’s take a closer look at each of the events and talk about past winners to see if we can help you pick some winners against their Olympics Betting Odds.
Equestrian Betting Guide for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
At first glance, it may not appear as though much is going on when you watch dressage, but it is in fact one of the most precise sports in the Olympics. Dressage is all about showing off the flexibility, obedience, and balance of the horse with minimal prompting from the rider. While it may not be the most exciting sport in the world, but you have to admire the amount of training it takes to get the horse to behave in such a manner.
In terms of wagering, dressage is split into individual and team events. In the individual dressage tournament, the winner has come from just 3 different countries over the last 9 Olympics. Great Britain has won the last 2, with the Dutch winning 3, and the Germans winning 4 over the course of those past 9 Olympic Games. In the team event, it has been Germany that has dominated. The Germans have won 8 of the last 9 team events, while picking up silver in the one they did not win.
If you are looking for a fast-paced equestrian event, then show jumping is the way to go. Riders take their horses around a course that contains several jumps, with the fastest time winning. Knocking over a jump means time penalties, making this one of the more exciting events out there.
It has been a rider from a different country that has won each of the last 6 individual jumping events, with Great Britain winning last time out. France, Great Britain, and the United States have been the winners of the last 3 team jumping events, so no clear favorite here.
Eventing combines three sports in one, with dressage, jumping, and cross country all included in this event. Riders and horses need to excel in all three in order to get their hands on the gold medal. There is a definite winning trend in eventing to pay attention to.
In individual eventing, it is Germany that has dominated, winning each of the last 3 Olympics. In the team eventing event, the last 4 Olympic gold medals have been split evenly between France and Germany. Of course, none of this means that either of these nations are guaranteed to win again this year, but they are worth a look.
Olympics Betting News
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics – Event Rundown: What Can I Bet On Friday, July 30th?
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Betting Options for July 29th Events
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Betting: Golf – 3 Names To Keep An Eye On
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Basketball: Matches to Bet On July 28th
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Volleyball Events During the Week
Recent Horse Racing Events, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest racing Odds, Live horse racing Odds, daily US tracks, trifectas and exactas. The latest Racing stats, World Wide Horse Race Futures & Specials, News & other info on the racing world.
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From July 23rd to July 25thAt Saratoga Racecourse and Del Mar Racetrack, every weekend is big. On Friday, the Spa runs the Grade 3 Lake George. Then on Saturday, Saratoga runs it’s Grade 1 for the week, the Coaching Club American Oaks. Del Mar runs two graded stakes races, the Grade 2 Eddie Read and Grade 2 San Clement, on Saturday. Check out top plays Read More
- Early 2021 Breeders Cup Classic Betting Analysis: Essential Quality Odds FavoriteThe Breeders’ Cup doesn’t happen until early November. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t check out updated odds. Most BC contenders will have a single race from mid-July to November 6. It makes sense to check out current odds on MyBookie and assess those odds based on our overlay and underlay criteria. See below for odds on 18 horses that Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From July 16th to July 17thThe two top horse racing meets of the summer open this week. On Thursday, July 15, Saratoga, affectionately called The Spa, once again opens their doors to trainers, horses, and spectators. Over on the west coast, Del Mar, which horse racing fans have dubbed Where the Turf Meets the Surf, opens their doors after a coronavirus affected year. It’s time Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From July 10th to July 11thOnly 3 graded stakes races happen this week. All 3 occur at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York. Big Sandy runs the Grade 3 Victory Ride on dirt, and a couple of Grade 1 turf races, both invitationals, on Saturday. Sunday, Belmont runs the River Memories Stakes. Although not a graded event, the River Memories should be a terrific race. Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From July 3rd to July 5thJuly 4th Weekend is always a big one for Belmont Park. Big Sandy runs three graded stakes, including the Grade 2 Suburban and the Grade 3 Dwyer. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds for the Top Stakes Races of the Week from Saturday, July 3rd to Monday, July 5th. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Wager On June 26th – Horse Racing BettingOn Saturday, Churchill Downs has one of its most important days of racing. The Twin Spires runs the Grade 2 Wise Dan, the Grade 2 Fleur de Lis, and the Grade 2 Stephen Foster. Also on Saturday, Belmont runs the Grade 2 Mother Goose. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds for the Top Stakes Races of the Week Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From June 19th to June 20thThis weekend is all about Santa Anita Park. Belmont runs the Grade 3 Poker Stakes on Sunday. Outside of that race, things are quiet at Big Sandy. Santa Anita runs a couple of terrific non-graded stakes on Saturday as well as the Grade 3 San Juan Capistrano. On Sunday, the Great Race Place runs the Grade 3 American Stakes and Read More
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Belmont Stakes RundownOn Saturday, the favorite in a 2021 Triple Crown race finally came through. Essential Quality, the 2020 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Champion easily won the Belmont Stakes. The Brad Cox trainee is the first favorite to win a TC event this year. Check out how Essential Quality won the Belmont along with what happened to a few other runners in the Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From June 12th to June 13thGraded stakes races are always lacking the weekend after a Triple Crown event. On Saturday, June 5, Essential Quality won the 2021 Belmont Stakes, which is why only a single graded race happens this week, the Grade 3 Affirmed. Although the Affirmed stands alone as the graded event, there are decent lower-level stakes races happening. Check out top plays and Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Horse Racing Betting Odds & PicksPreakness Stakes winner Rombauer and 2020 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile champ Essential Quality are on track to enter the Belmont Stakes’ starting gate prohibitive favorites. Will the two chalks run to their odds? Can Rock Your World and Known Agenda take the final leg of this year’s Triple Crown? Will Hot Rod Charlie put it all together or will an underdog Read More
- 2021 French Open Betting Update & Weekend RecapThe 2021 French Open has only just begun, but there are already a few interesting storylines that have happened. There’s plenty to talk about of what has happened over the last few days, including a shock early exit of the former two-time finalist. Let’s get right to it so you can continue betting against their French Open odds. ATP & Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: Rombauer Will Run With Johnny V. For The 1st TimeRombauer’s new jockey stepped aboard for a work, Todd Pletcher has settled on three entrants, and a Kentucky Derby flub could discover Belmont gold. Check out the latest as we head into Belmont Stakes Week. Also, check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds from Belmont Stakes for Saturday, June 5. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From June 5thOn Saturday, Belmont Park runs eight Grade 1 stakes races, including the $1,000,000 Grade 1 Acorn and the third jewel in Horse Racing’s Triple Crown, the $1,500,000 Belmont Stakes. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds for the Top Stakes Races of the Week from Saturday, June 5th. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place your bets Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: Jockey Flavien Prat Dumps RombauerThe Belmont Stakes field is taking shape. Also, a Kentucky Derby and Preakness runner won’t run while one of the hottest equines during the Derby prep season might. Todd Pletcher has yet to say who will enter the starting gate for the Belmont but he could have four. Check out the latest rumors regarding the final jewel in the 2021 Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: Essential Quality & Rombauer Odds FavoritesHeading into the final two weeks before the Belmont Stakes, it’s become obvious that horseplayers will settle on two favorites. Both Essential Quality and Rombauer are getting more play than any of the other horses. Check out current odds on MyBookie as well as an odds analysis for the 2021 Belmont Stakes. Also, check out top plays and Horse Racing Read More
- 2021 Top Stakes Races to Bet On From May 29th to May 30thSix stakes races happen this weekend, including two of the most prestigious at The Great Race Place, Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA. On May 29, SA Park runs the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes, named after one of the most well-respected hall of fame trainers in history, and the Grade 2 seven-furlong Triple Bend. Check out more information about Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: New Contenders Rise UpExcitement regarding the 2021 Belmont Stakes has begun to build. Most every horseplayer on the planet knows the names Essential Quality, Hot Rod Charlie, and Rombauer, the three favorites to win this year’s Test of Champions. Up until this week, though, many horseplayers struggled to find a longshot contender. But this past week, contenders with awesome odds have emerged. Check Read More
- Early Horse Racing Betting Odds for the 2021 Belmont StakesShortly after Rombauer’s Preakness victory on May 15, horse racing handicappers and fans turned their attention to the June 5 Belmont Stakes. This year’s Belmont Stakes could attract 10 to 14 runners. MyBookie has posted early odds for 16 horses, including Rombauer. Check out an odds analysis for the 2021 Test of Champions. Also, check out top plays and Horse Read More
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Preakness Stakes Recap
- 2021 Top Stakes Races to Bet On From May 22nd to May 23rd
- 2021 Preakness Stakes Horse Racing Betting Odds & Picks
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Preakness Stakes Betting Update
- Mid-Week Preakness Stakes Odds Update – Horse Racing Betting
- 2021 Preakness Stakes New Contenders Looking To Beat Derby Winner
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From May 14th to May 15th
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Kentucky Derby Recap
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From May 8th
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Superfecta & Pick 4 Betting Predictions
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Exacta & Trifecta Betting Predictions
- Horse Racing Betting – 2021 Triple Crown Update
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Betting Update & Kentucky Oaks Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Update: Essential Quality & Rock Your World Clear-Cut Favorites
- 2021 Top Stakes Races to Bet On From April 30th to May 1st
- 2021 Kentucky Derby: Concert Tour Is Out of The Race
- 2021 Top Stakes Races for the Week April 19th Edition
- 2021 Kentucky Derby: Essential Quality Clear Favorite to Win it All
Horse Racing Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Racebook
Horse Racing Odds | 2021 Current Racing Betting Lines
Horse Racing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Horse Betting Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.