Handicapping this year’s version of the Belmont Stakes is going to be tougher than in previous years, as we have a field that is wide open. There are 12 horses set to fill the starting gate at Belmont Park in New York on Saturday night, and any one of that dozen could end up winning this thing. I think there is a real chance that we could see some nice exotics payouts, as I believe there are one or two live longshots that might be able to get in the money. While the focus of this piece is trifecta picks, I am also going to make horse racing betting predictions for the exacta and superfecta, as well as delivering my pick for the win. Let’s get started by looking at the potential winner of the Belmont Stakes.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.