The Washington Wizards are having a difficult time fielding much in the way of depth these days, thanks to a large number of injuries. Starting point guard John Wall has hurt his high right ankle five or six games in a row and may have to miss a few games as well. The Wizards are currently missing Drew Gooden (right calf), Nene (left calf), Otto Porter Jr. (left thigh), Gary Neal (lower back), Alan Anderson (left ankle) and Bradley Beal (lower right leg stress reaction). So even though the Wizards are rightly touted as one of the rising teams in the East, remember the big injury list before putting your good NBA betting money down on them.
Center Andrew Bogut and forward Harrison Barnes are still on limited duty for the Golden State Warriors in practice, and there is no definitive word on their availability for games in the next week or so. Interim coach Luke Walton told CSN Bay Area, “Bogey did non-contact stuff in practice, so he’s kind of day to day right now. Harrison got in the conditioning transition drill, which is a contact drill. It’s nice to see him out there. We’ll just continue to see how he progresses and take it from there.” Barnes has missed 10 games with an ankle sprain. With Bogut out too, Marreese Speights could get an opportunity to expand his game exposure. Festus Ezeli has played well backing Bogut up, but with Bogut out, Speights stands to get some more time. It’s tough to bet against a 28-1 team, but be a little wary of this team as long as Barnes and Bogut are both out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.