We are three games away from knowing who will be the 2015-2016 College Basketball National Champion. Three of your No. 1 seeds—Kansas, Oregon and Virginia—won’t be among the teams contending for that coveted trophy, thanks to some crazy upsets in the Elite 8 over the weekend. It’s now down to No. 1-seed North Carolina, No. 2 seeds Villanova and Oklahoma, and Final Four’s biggest surprise package Syracuse to fight for a slot in the National Championship game. Can the theme of upsets in the NCAAB online betting odds continue when these four teams take to the court on Saturday, April 2nd; or will the favorites stand tallest in the Final Four March Madness picks? Check out our early breakdown of the Final Four and what can be expected from the participating teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.