National Championship Odds to Win, 2020 NCAA Basketball National Championship Betting
CBB - MENS NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN - Apr 30
SAN DIEGO STATE
Our Guaranteed bracket contest returns for the 2020 March Madness Tournament. Check back soon for more details on how you can become the next Bracket Champion.
Free $10,000 MyBracket Contest Opens March 15th, 2020
Free for all players who:
- Have made a successful deposit
- Placed any graded bet
- Account is in good standing
Free $25,000 MyBracket Invitational Opens March 15th, 2020
This contest is invitation only. Invitations will be sent March 9-15th, 2020
Bracket Busted? MyBookie is giving you another shot to score a huge cash prize for just $10. Pick a perfect Sweet 16 bracket and you’ll win the $10,000 Grand Prize. If no-one hits a perfect bracket, we’ll spread the wealth and split the $10K among the Top 20 players.
Coming March 22nd, 2020
Updated 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – October 31st Edition
The College Basketball Season is right around the corner. Who offers the most value among Michigan State, Duke, and Kentucky? Which team is the best underdog to back? Check out the analysis and odds to win the 2020 College Basketball Championship!
Updated 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – October 31st Edition
- When: Monday, April 6
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch CBS Sports
Odds to Win the 2020 College Basketball Championship
- Michigan State +575
- Kentucky +750
- Duke +950
- North Carolina +1100
- Kansas +1200
- Memphis +1400
- Louisville +1600
- Villanova +2000
- Virginia +2200
- Gonzaga +2300
- Oregon +3000
- Texas Tech +3000
- Arizona +3300
- Auburn +5500
- Ohio State +5500
- Houston +6500
Which team among Michigan State, Kentucky, and Duke offers the most value to win the National Championship?
Michigan State is loaded. Sparty’s chances of winning the National Championship starts with point-guard Cassius Winston. They don’t end with Winston, though. Xavier Tillman should dominate in the frontcourt. Going back to Winston, the National Player of the Year candidate is one-hundred percent healthy after playing with an injured knee last season. Michigan State looks tough. They’re not a lock.
Although the Spartans should be favored, they don’t offer more value than either Kentucky or Duke. Kentucky’s starting point-guard, Ashton Hagans, returns. If Hagans improves his three-point shooting, the Wildcats could have the top backcourt in the nation. John Calipari recruited 5-star player Tyrese Maxey. A South Garland High School recruit, Maxey can play either point or shooting guard.
Coach K reloaded at Duke. He recruited 6” 10” Vernon Carey Jr. Carey Jr. will be joined in the frontcourt by a couple of strong senior players in Javin DeLaurier and Jack White. The backcourt is set with Tre Jones returning at the point.
Of the three favorites, Duke offers the most value. The Blue Devils should fly somewhat under the radar for most of this season before turning it on with an ACC Tournament Championship and a deep NCAA Tournament run.
Which teams from +1100 odds to +2300 odds has the best shot of cutting down the nets in 2020?
Gonzaga. Because the Zags play in the West Coast, they have a shot to go undefeated in conference play. The non-conference schedule isn’t overly tough. The best non-conference foes they battle are Washington, Arizona, and North Carolina.
The Bulldogs can beat all three of those teams. Killian Tillie should be an All-American candidate. He shoots 47% from three. Tillie shoots close to 60% from two. This season, Ryan Woolridge comes from North Texas to play point-guard for Mark Few. Admon Gilder, a former Texas A&M player, can start at point or shooting guard.
Take the Gonzaga Bulldogs seriously. If they lose only 1 or 2 games this season, they could grab the NCAA Tournament’s West bracket top seed.
Name a longshot team with at least +3000 odds who can win the National Championship?
Sean Miller secured the fifth best-recruiting class after both Nico Mannion and Josh Green decided to attend the University of Arizona. Mannion and Green will start in Zona’s backcourt. Brandon Williams will miss the entire season, but Max Hazard could help pick up the pieces.
After a couple of tough seasons, Miller might have the Wildcats right back at the top of the Pac 12. An NCAA Tournament berth should ensue, making the Wildcats a good underdog to back at +3300 odds.
Basketball National Championship Odds
Be sure to check out MyBookie Bracket Central and our featured Printable March Madness 2020 Bracket.
- 2020 College Basketball National Championship Odds
- 2020 Most Outstanding Player Odds
- Final Four 2020 Odds
- NCAA March Madness 1st Half Odds
- NCAA March Madness 2nd Half Odds
- March Madness East Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness West Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness Midwest Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness South Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness Prop Bets
- March Madness 2020 Team Matchups
- March Madness 2020 Team Totals
- March Madness 2020 Team Player Props
- March Madness 2020 Team Contest Game Props
2020 National Championship Odds with Experts Tournament Picks & Betting News
Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – February 4th
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – November 30th Edition
- Is #9 Kansas a Winning Pick for the 2018 NCAA Championship?
- Is #6 Gonzaga a Winning Pick for the 2018 NCAA Championship?
- Is #3 Xavier a Winning Pick for 2018 NCAA Championship?
- #1 Virginia is a Winning Pick for the 2018 NCAA Championship?
2020 NCAA Basketball News, Collage Basketball Odds
- NCAAB Betting: Must Have Tips to Mastering 2020 March Madness Betting
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week: Horizon League semifinals
- Houston vs Connecticut 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Illinois vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- California vs Oregon 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Nebraska vs Michigan 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- TCU vs Kansas 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Dayton vs Rhode Island 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- 2020 Florida State vs Notre Dame NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Seton Hall 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Tennessee vs Kentucky 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Purdue vs Iowa 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
2020 NCAA Basketball National Championship Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NCAA College Basketball National Championship Betting | 2020 NCAA Basketball Odds
Teams Seeded in the 2019 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
NCAA Basketball Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Good Lines in a Timely Manner
My Bookie seems to provide in a timely manner good lines when needed
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.