It took until Week 13 for it to happen, but we are finally left with no unbeaten teams in the NFL after the Steelers loss to the Washington Football Team. The playoff race, though, is becoming a little clearer with 4 weeks left to play, although that is a race that may very well go down to the wire. There are some huge games, many of which have playoff implications, to come this weekend, but before we get to those, let’s take a look at the top and bottom 5 teams in the current Power Rankings so you can keep making your bets against their NFL odds.
Power Rankings Following Week 13 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season
- Kansas City Chiefs – It wasn’t an easy win for the Chiefs on Sunday night, but they did finally get past the Broncos to move to 11-1 on the season. With the Steelers loss, the race for the #1 seed in the AFC gets a little more interesting.
- New Orleans Saints – There was some concern that the Saints might sputter without Drew Brees in the lineup, but they haven’t skipped a beat since putting Taysom Hill under center. They are emerging as the team to beat in the NFC.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Postponed and rescheduled games have given the Steelers a tough schedule that finally caught up them in Week 13. When they face the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, it will be their 3rd game in just 12 days.
- Green Bay Packers – After picking up QB Jordan Love in the draft, it looked as though the Packers were ready to move on from Aaron Rodgers. He had nothing to prove, but he has delivered the goods in a big way this season, helping Green Bay get to 9-3.
- Buffalo Bills – Despite putting up some solid numbers this season, many people are still waiting to see if QB Josh Allen is the real deal. He is coming off the best game of his career, but he will get another test this weekend against a great Steelers D.
- Philadelphia Eagles – The NFC East has suddenly come to life, but while the Giants and Washington thrive, the Eagles are heading in the wrong direction. Last week, they finally pulled the plug on Carson Wentz, benching him in favor of Jalen Hurts.
- Chicago Bears – Just when it looked as though the Bears were about to snap out of a 5-game losing skid, they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory against the Detroit Lions. This is a team that looks to be imploding.
- Cincinnati Bengals – Even with Joe Burrow under center, the Bengals still looked like a team with a lot of work ahead of them to get back to respectability. That job now looks even tougher after another very poor performance in Week 13.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – The 1-11 record for the Jaguars does not tell the entire story, as they have now lost 4 of their last 5 games by 4 points or less. You don’t get points for keeping games close, though, so they stay near the bottom in the rankings.
- New York Jets – If you want to talk about blowing games, you need to look at the TD that the Jets gave up in the final seconds to the Raiders. That busted defensive play kept them winless on the season and cost their defensive coordinator his job.
NFL Betting News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More